• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hey guys, so i want to know if people who preorder black ops 2 for the wii u, will they get preorder bonuses like the new nuketown map,etc. (want to know before i make up my mind)

#2 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

im not sure but i saw somewhere that preorder bonus its only for the x360
Posted Image

#3 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

No i know the ps3 and the pc will also have it..... Hopefully treyarch will put it as a free dlc to us

#4 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

I think the pre-order bonus doesn't include the Wii U version, I'm pissed I can't get Nuketown Zombies.

Edited by Blake, 28 September 2012 - 12:38 PM.

#5 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

I think the pre-order bonus doesn't include the Wii U version, I'm pissed I can't get Nuketown Zombies.

They will probably offer it as DLC so don't worry to much about it.

2lvmghw.png

#6 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

True and me too i hope they give it as dlc or they will have lied about it having everything the other consoles have

#7 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

It will probably be on the Wii U version, they just have yet to anounce anything yet.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#8 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

This is what I hate and worry about

1) No 3rd Party collectors editions for Wii U. They have plenty of opportunities but don't, look at the recently announced a injustice Collectors edition! Xbox and Ps3 only!

2) No Big-Third Party DLC for Wii U, I.e. Call of Duty, Assassins Creed 3, etc
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#9 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

1) No 3rd Party collectors editions for Wii U. They have plenty of opportunities but don't, look at the recently announced a injustice Collectors edition! Xbox and Ps3 only!

Assassin's Creed Join or Die Edition is coming to Wii U and the got announced after the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. I'm sure DLC for big third party games will come since there's no reason not to, if a game's already on Wii U then it's just easy extra revenue. Plus most Wii U games have lots of DLC on the disc which is likely why there's not much talk on it now.

#10 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

well to be honest the wii u is a next-gen trying to fit also in the current gen, i mean, the wii u golden time as i see it will begin when the 360 and ps3 disappears with the launch of its succesors and then the wii u will have a "huge" install base compared to 720 and ps4 mb then lots of developers will take more seriously the wii u in multiplatform games because they see that there are lots of potential sales rather than in ps4 and 720 that just came out

but my biggest fear is not in the early period of the next-gen when the ps4 and 720 will launch and even a year after that, its in the mid and late period of the next-gen when the wii u can start to be excluded in the major part of multiplatform games ps4/720/PC "because of its power or even worse ITS CASUAL NON-HARDCORE AUDIENCE" and be another wii all over again in therms of third party support, I HOPE NOT! but no one knows the future, i just want to see lots of sells for the wii u and hardcore games on it to incentivate the developers to suport it till the end

said that, go all and buy hardcore games not nintendo only! xD

PD: also, the hardware even beign weaker the the other 2 its capable of awesome graphics to and mb this can be his "salvation" to get downscaled ports from ps4/720 if it sells well devs will do it, the wii u is around mid way between curren gen hardware power and other next-gen consoles so its doable

Edited by Stormage09, 28 September 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Assassin's Creed Join or Die Edition is coming to Wii U and the got announced after the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. I'm sure DLC for big third party games will come since there's no reason not to, if a game's already on Wii U then it's just easy extra revenue. Plus most Wii U games have lots of DLC on the disc which is likely why there's not much talk on it now.

I can't watch the video on ios6 iPad ugghhhh

And what happens if the Devs make more DLC and it only goes to Sony and MSoft?
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Wait what?

Ubisoft missing out on a chance to whore?

no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WORLD IS ENDING!

poor PC people.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 28 September 2012 - 02:53 PM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I can't watch the video on ios6 iPad ugghhhh

And what happens if the Devs make more DLC and it only goes to Sony and MSoft?

Then i guess we have been lied too :'( cause there is no reason for it not be on the wii u or what else could be a reason?

#14 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

i never read anything about dlcs not coming to the wii u lol, any game realeased in the wii u if it has dlc availables they should be in the eshop i dont see any reason why they will not be on it, its free money for them

if they want to exclude the wii u in any game it will be with the whole game itself not with the dlcs... that makes no sense!

EDIT: a thing that can happen is an exclusive dlc or timed-exclusive, as far as i know the 360 had a timed-exclusive dlc (hearthome) for skyrim over the ps3 a month earlier or so, i dont remember if dawnfall its been released on the ps3 i think it is but maybe after the 360

in CoD MW3 the 360 gets the dlcs before the ps3, that only happens because microsoft pays them to release the content first on theyr system, but anyways it will come sooner or later to the other platforms, anyways the timed-exclusives dlcs are not a common practice atleast

Edited by Stormage09, 28 September 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Manni01

Manni01

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

But how will they know who pre-ordered and who didnt? (If they release it as dlc

#16 EC1992

EC1992

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, Super Smash Bros

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

Xbox 720, and PS4 hasn't even been announced yet!! Might be another 1-2 years.
How does everyone know it's going to be called Xbox 720?
And price tag on them? I'm betting it's going to be in the $400-$500 price range.
Many complain Wii U is too expensive.. Not going to be when the other two will
be much higher.
Playing: NSMBU, Batman: Arkham City, Disney Epic Mickey, & Nintendoland. Black console.
Getting: Skylanders Giants for Wii U, White Vita bundle, Gravity Rush, LBP, Uncharted: Golden Abyss,
& Persona 4: Solid Gold Premium Collector's Edition. Gonna be awesome Christmas :-)

#17 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

When was this ever confirmed? At the press confrence, the Activision guy said that the Wii U version would be the same as the other versions. So you would think they would put DLC on there also. (Talking about CoD.)

Edited by Blake, 28 September 2012 - 07:24 PM.

#18 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

They even went as far as to insert the Black Ops DLC packages for the Wii, however, it was scrapped after the title launched because for all their effort, the Wii division at Treyarch at the time couldn't get it to work for the Wii, given the restrictions of DLC on the Wii.

I would not worry about the Wii U version of Black Ops II. It's gonna get the DLC, as the Wii U can handle that. Nintendo have said that there aren't going to be restrictions on e-content.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#19 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

When was this ever confirmed? At the press confrence, the Activision guy said that the Wii U version would be the same as the other versions. So you would think they would put DLC on there also. (Talking about CoD.)

Exactly, they never stated anything like that, they never confirmed or denied, I'll try ask vonderhaar today. However yesterday I went to the dev session and pretty much they're still under NDA and they can't talk specifics of the Wii U version, so they can't say if it is native 1080p. Though what he did say is that the PC 360 and PS3 are basically on equal footing (well obviously PC is going to be better because of hard but in terms of the game in general, for those console versions there isn't a superior version).

#20 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

Watching this thread closely as I will not be pleased at all if nuketown 2025 and other dlc isnt making its way to wii u in an unaltered form
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!