Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

it is what it is.... im going to play everygame. i guess my level of excitement is different. just ready to see something jaw dropping, mindblowing built for the Wii u.

I agree. Zombiu looks great, but it's missing some things I would want of it, like real multiplayer for one example.
The graphics ain't super duper either.

I'm looking forward to NSMBU, NintendoLand, ZombiU, and Scribblenauts.
That's more games I've wanted than any other launch I can think of.
If NSMB2 wasn't released on 3DS this year, I'd probably be far more psyched for NSMBU.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

Dissapointment with Skyward Sword and Super Mario Galaxy 2?!
GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

For the record, Skyward Sword was a bit of a disappointment, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the single most overhyped game that the Wii ever had. Did not really deserve all the "OMG THIS MIGHT BEAT OCARINA OF TIME" scores it got.

Not to say they're not good games, it's just that they were a bit disappointing.

but it just seems that one killer titles that makes you drool is missing.

I dunno about you, but Rayman Legends is almost the sole reason I'm getting a Wii U. Once I saw that was in development, I was like "Yeah, I'm definitely buying this ASAP."

yes, it's missing zelda wii u and super mario 3D... :/

...people still expect this? Really? We just got a Zelda title last year, and the 3D Mario is probably due out sometime next year.

Reggie wasn't kidding when he said people are never satisfied. :wacko:

And from that. stop complaining all of you. LOL

This. This. A hundred thousand times this. o>o

Edited by GameCollector, 30 September 2012 - 05:53 AM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#23 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

ZombiU gets me really excited, as does Blops 2, as does raymen legends

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#24 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

Pikmin 3 was going to be my killer app. Shame its not a launch title.

2lvmghw.png

#25 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

I agree. Zombiu looks great, but it's missing some things I would want of it, like real multiplayer for one example.
The graphics ain't super duper either.

Why does EVERYONE mention graphics when the polish (ex: Anti-Aliasing, Frame Rate, etc.) matters much more? ZombiU looks very well polished.

Edited by DR4G0NB0RN, 30 September 2012 - 06:31 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

as does raymen legends

Who cloned Rayman to make RayMEN?!?! Is there a new game releasing soon?!?!

Raymen: The Great Escape?!

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

For the record, Skyward Sword was a bit of a disappointment, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the single most overhyped game that the Wii ever had. Did not really deserve all the "OMG THIS MIGHT BEAT OCARINA OF TIME" scores it got.

Which is stupid, because ocarina of time is both a really rainbowty game, and a completely different genre to mario games.

Why does EVERYONE mention graphics when the polish (ex: Anti-Aliasing, Frame Rate, etc.) matters much more? ZombiU looks very well polished.

Because it's got MAD CLIPPING, undefined faces, and isn't anything special when you talk specifically about graphics. Killer Freaks looked more stylised than zombiu.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

Because it's got MAD CLIPPING, undefined faces, and isn't anything special when you talk specifically about graphics. Killer Freaks looked more stylised than zombiu.

You got me there. It seems Ubisoft could spend a little more time on the characters...

Posted Image

#29 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

about zombi u graphics its true, some textures looks bad to be honest like your hands or the models of humans/zombies but in overall its a good game, a true sulvivar horror anyways isnt that bad to say "i dont play this"

ubisoft itself said that they were not trying to make the best graphics, just a good gameplay and atmosphere
Posted Image

#30 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Not to say they're not good games, it's just that they were a bit disappointing.

I dunno about you, but Rayman Legends is almost the sole reason I'm getting a Wii U. Once I saw that was in development, I was like "Yeah, I'm definitely buying this ASAP."

...people still expect this? Really? We just got a Zelda title last year, and the 3D Mario is probably due out sometime next year.

This. This. A hundred thousand times this. o>o

i agree with SMG2 but SS was the 2nd best Zelda game of all time behind MM. Skyward sword was freaking amazing and I was expecting it to be terrible because te graphics reminded me of wind waker a little bit, but in the end they did the game a favor.

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#31 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

here it is

Revogamers: Red Steel was a launch game but also was a new control benchmark in Wii and sometimes graphically shocking as well. Is ZombiU following the same path on the Wii U? How important was for you to show the Wii U graphic horsepower?
F.S ANSWER: Our main concern was not to showcase what the console can do in terms of graphics, but to create a compelling, original and coherent universe that serves our vision of survival in a zombie apocalypse.
Posted Image

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

about zombi u graphics its true, some textures looks bad to be honest like your hands or the models of humans/zombies but in overall its a good game, a true sulvivar horror anyways isnt that bad to say "i dont play this"

ubisoft itself said that they were not trying to make the best graphics, just a good gameplay and atmosphere

But if it had both graphics and gameplay, it would be the op's killer app.
It's a shame it doesn't have both, but either way it's at least a potential buy to most wii u buyers, in my belief.
I've already done pre-ordered it at least.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

Who cloned Rayman to make RayMEN?!?! Is there a new game releasing soon?!?!

Raymen: The Great Escape?!

my iPhone used auto correct. If I type rayman it changes it to raymen.

#34 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:45 AM

No matter what, I will get Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate and Dragon Quest X (hopefully it will be localized here). I'm happy with the launch titles.
Posted Image

#35 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:00 AM

ZombiU is something I'm not really caring that much for the graphics, at least in terms of high end. Of course they are critical, you are supposed to be representing a zombie apocalypse in the first person, however, you need to look at everything as a whole package. I'm telling you, this is going to be played the crap out of week one (perhaps not day one, I think that will mostly be reserved by a quick playthrough of Nintendoland and Black Ops II campaign).

I think I'll save ZombiU gameplay for day two, assuming I haven't already consumed the Black Ops II campaign. Rayman Legends will is in reserve for ZombiU ragequits.

It's the perfect plan, and by day three, my college will be asking me why I didn't turn up to my finals LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#36 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

In my opinion skyward sword and super mario galaxy 2 are the best games ever, I want another galaxy and a sequel to skyward sword

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#37 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

Sadly no bf3,and to be honest I got over that quickly by thinking medal of honour warfighter was coming only for ea to pull the plug on it too.to be honest in very sceptical about E A support for Wii U until I see one of their triple a titles confirmed for Wii U.
Posted Image

#38 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

In my opinion skyward sword and super mario galaxy 2 are the best games ever

You need to get out in the gaming world more. Like a whole freaking lot more.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#39 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

what are you trying to say?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#40 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

This really shouldn't be said GC.........the person has every free right to his/her opinion.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!