Photo

Just played it at Best Buy Canada! My thoughts...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

I'm going to be visiting Regina tomorrow. I can't find any information on whether or not they have the Wii U demo at the Best Buy. Can anyone tell me?

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#22 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Lol you better actually help him find a humidifier afterwards lol

Are you going to yonge and dundas? It is going to be so packed today! Tons of people

Really? God I hope there's not a line, lol was there when you went? I'd imagine there would be considering I was 38th to preorder @ GameStop

Edited by Heyheyharold, 20 October 2012 - 08:47 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#23 Tony8801

Tony8801

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Really? God I hope there's not a line, lol was there when you went?

No line when I went, but it was a smaller bestbuy, and noon on a weekday. I imagine yonge and dundas on a Saturday will be incredibly busy!!

I'm going to be visiting Regina tomorrow. I can't find any information on whether or not they have the Wii U demo at the Best Buy. Can anyone tell me?

These are the Canadian tour dates

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/0I8Dr5t-TVcJE_vZ3uLReu7ag0FESArS

#24 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

No line when I went, but it was a smaller bestbuy, and noon on a weekday. I imagine yonge and dundas on a Saturday will be incredibly busy!!

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/0I8Dr5t-TVcJE_vZ3uLReu7ag0FESArS

Hmmm, maybe I should go to the one in East York? I haven't been there in a while and I'd imagine it wouldn't be that crowded, good for my grandfather! Haha

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your Nintendo your post, guess I have to go to Yonge and Dundas Square now

Edited by Heyheyharold, 20 October 2012 - 08:57 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

#25 Tony8801

Tony8801

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hmmm, maybe I should go to the one in East York? I haven't been there in a while and I'd imagine it wouldn't be that crowded, good for my grandfather! Haha

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your Nintendo your post, guess I have to go to Yonge and Dundas Square now

Ya it is a tour, so you have to go to specific stores when they have it set up. It is literally a small trailer with like 7 wii u's set up. Good luck , I hope it's not too crowded, an let us know if you check it our

#26 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

Ya it is a tour, so you have to go to specific stores when they have it set up. It is literally a small trailer with like 7 wii u's set up. Good luck , I hope it's not too crowded, an let us know if you check it our

Thanks I hope not either lol! Do each of the games have their own booth or are they all on all booths and you can just pick?

#27 Tony8801

Tony8801

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Thanks I hope not either lol! Do each of the games have their own booth or are they all on all booths and you can just pick?

Each has there own booth. Kind of sucks, but just grab any booth that's available. I played just dance cause it was empty, and I didn't actually play, I just wanted to hold the controller lol

#28 Richard Fightmaster

Richard Fightmaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

http://www.nintendo....uLReu7ag0FESArS

AAARGH!!!!! NO SASKATCHEWAN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

DC1iHjB.png?1

(Also join the Danny Sexbang fan club! http://dannysexbangf...ub.blogspot.ca/)

#29 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Each has there own booth. Kind of sucks, but just grab any booth that's available. I played just dance cause it was empty, and I didn't actually play, I just wanted to hold the controller lol

So there was some lines for the Booth, and Rayman had like 6 people in line!

Mario had only one and they left when I got there so I played that and the controller felt AMAZING after a while! At first it's cramped kinda? It felt amazing to play it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!