Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

-___________________________________-

#3 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

EA has hit a new low with the Vita, Wii ( and now Wii U) versions of FIFA 13.

#4 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

its funny because in the e3 2011 ea was like WOW we will support the wii u so hard no matter what with battlefield 3 and all and activision said nothing and look now, its doing it more activision than EA they are releasing only 1 good game Mass effect 3, while the other consoles are getting the trilogy ofc
Posted Image

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

its funny because in the e3 2011 ea was like WOW we will support the wii u so hard no matter what with battlefield 3 and all and activision said nothing and look now, its doing it more activision than EA they are releasing only 1 good game Mass effect 3, while the other consoles are getting the trilogy ofc

EA has never been the same since Tripp Hawkins left in the early 90's
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

EA are idiots.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

there is a drop of logic to it. for ps3 and 360 they simply build on what they've done for each system already. for wii u they had to catch it up from scratch. its not an excuse cos they could simply spend more time to catch it up fully but its a reason nonetheless. the reason i gave this reason is to show that 2014 should have an on par fifa game
Posted Image

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

It may lack some of the features that 360, PS3 have but then again 360, PS3 doesnt have any of the gamepad functions or features that the Wii U has, they cant tap the net and aim where they want to shoot they have to use a goofy controller with no screen (that is sooooo last gen might i add :P)

#9 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Anyone that supports EA by giving them $60 for this game is crazy. This crap should be discounted heavily.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#10 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

I don't even like FIFA anymore, but seriously, EA is getting lazier by the years.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#11 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

EA needs to get off their lazy bum and start dedicating themselves to all platforms, and not just the typical microsoft *** kissers lol. i swear EA is the laziest publisher and has the laziest devs ive EVER seen. lol

Signature_Fox.png

#12 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

It may lack some of the features that 360, PS3 have but then again 360, PS3 doesnt have any of the gamepad functions or features that the Wii U has, they cant tap the net and aim where they want to shoot they have to use a goofy controller with no screen (that is sooooo last gen might i add :P)

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

#13 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Sports games are crap anyway.

Booting a soccer ball and hitting someone in the head is much more satisfying than some programmed trajectory crap.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#14 TheDave545

TheDave545

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Was a day one purchase for me, not anymore.

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.

It's partial sarcasm I suppose, the first part about the lacking certain features yet having different features that set it apart wast but the next gen controller part was :P

#16 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

Something needs to be done to repair nintendos relationship with EA, I dont care much for fifa or mass effect but looking further this doesnt bode well for battlefield,crysis and warfighter.Plus anything that comes out of the biggest publisher in the world that we are not aware of.Iwata should ask wtf?How you expect to compete software sales wise without third party support (fully) from the biggest third party publisher/producer in the world.Seems as though sony and microsoft are ok with jumping through hoops for EA yet nintendo are like whatever.These chopped down versions will become the norm and half hearted support for the platform too
Posted Image

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

I think the more terrible part is that EA was supposedly assisting with the Wii U's production, or something to that effect. We haven't really seen anything that great in their partnership since that announcement.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

i dont give a carp for sport games too, but in europe FIFA 13 sold 2 millions only in its first week so... its somehow important

Edited by Stormage09, 20 October 2012 - 01:35 AM.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!