#1 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

If anyone is interested in protecting there game pad controller I just ordered this.I also ordered the write and protect kit just so I could have 2 extra screen protectors and extra stylus.

I Dont know why its saying page is illminated when I just saw it and ordered it lol. Any way it is a silicon cover made bye pdp who makes decent nintendo stuff if you want to check it out go to gamestops website it releases oct 29.

sorry heres a link http://www.gamestop....-protect/104771

Edited by angelo07stang, 22 October 2012 - 10:41 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

I can't see it.Can you use proper grammar please?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

POPULAR

I can't see it.Can you use proper grammar please?

Don't insult other people's grammar, when you forget to put a space in between yoursentences. ^_^

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#4 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Sorry for the bad grammer. I tried to clean it up some.

Edited by angelo07stang, 22 October 2012 - 10:43 AM.

Posted Image

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

Don't insult other people's grammar, when you forget to put a space in between yoursentences. ^_^

That was only one mistake. It's readable.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Sorry for the bad grammer. I tried to clean it up some.

Grammar*

"your sentences*

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Ew, no. I'm not getting this. It isn't a handheld, you don't really need something like this.

You just have to take care of the GamePad. Saves you money.

Except the screen protectors, I'll get those once a touch-screen heavy game releases.

#8 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Ew, no. I'm not getting this. It isn't a handheld, you don't really need something like this.

You just have to take care of the GamePad. Saves you money.

Except the screen protectors, I'll get those once a touch-screen heavy game releases.

Yeah you got me thinking I was just thinking about protecting the controller as best as possible cause they will not be selling them seperatley for a long time from what I hear. They are also rumored to cost like 175 a controller too. Looking at videos of the black controller it looks like to be a finger print magnet too so Im def still getting this. It cant hurt the controller and at least will protect it from scrathes and fingerprints.

Edited by angelo07stang, 22 October 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

Yeah you got me thinking I was just thinking about protecting the controller as best as possible cause they will not be selling them seperatley for a long time from what I hear. They are also rumored to cost like 175 a controller too. Looking at videos of the black controller it looks like to be a finger print magnet too so Im def still getting this it cant hurt the controller and at least will protect it from scrathes and fingerprints.

Yeah, it does help from fingerprints. I still disagree though, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

#10 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

That was only one mistake. It's readable.

It was a joke, don't worry. Lol.

"your sentences*

That's de joke.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#11 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I WAS JUST THINKING OF THIS YESTERDAY!

I was playing Wii Sports and was like, hmmm, the Wii controller has a jacket for protection and better grip. I wonder if the Wii U gamepad will have the same thing?

Then I come on here and here it is! :o I'm so getting this.

Edit: Does this protect the back, too?!

Edited by nintendo3DS, 22 October 2012 - 01:04 PM.

#12 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

I WAS JUST THINKING OF THIS YESTERDAY!

I was playing Wii Sports and was like, hmmm, the Wii controller has a jacket for protection and better grip. I wonder if the Wii U gamepad will have the same thing?

Then I come on here and here it is! :o I'm so getting this.

Edit: Does this protect the back, too?!

Yes it does protect the back too it just has the cutouts for the buttons and the triggers and it comes with a screen protector and 2 extra stylus you cant beat it for the price.

Edited by angelo07stang, 22 October 2012 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

#13 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Yes it does protect the back too it just has the cutouts for the buttons and the triggers and it comes with a screen protector and 2 extra stylus you cant beat it for the price.

Definitely agree. Full protection for only $10 more than Write And Protect? (http://www.gamestop....-protect/103819) Yes please.
This controller is around $170, I'm not taking any risks. And I am extremely careful when holding game things.

#14 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Grammar*

"your sentences*

Grammar*

"your sentences*

Oh Big Bird! You edited that!

#15 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I would use the screen protectors (if their good) but not the jacket, makes the gamepad look.... dumb...

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#16 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

I don't use decals/protective skins for my controllers and handhelds. I usually take great care of them, I clean the dust and fingerprints off every once in a while. So I will not be buying this.

#17 bigpapa7272

bigpapa7272

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    COD, Mario Kart,

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Great Idea! I will more than likely buy this but also buy an extended warranty for the system from squaretrade. I ;ike the black and it would look great protecting my black wiiu game pad
Posted Image

#18 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

I dont like those they add to much bulk to it. I really just want the screen protector. There is a pack on there website but the guy at gamestop couldnt find it in there system. It like $9.99

http://www.gamestop....-protect/103819

Posted Image
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#19 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

I dont like those they add to much bulk to it. I really just want the screen protector. There is a pack on there website but the guy at gamestop couldnt find it in there system. It like $9.99

http://www.gamestop....-protect/103819

Posted Image

I had this one ordered but canceled it for the jacket write and protect it comes wit h1 of those screen protectors and the silocone protective sleeve for the gamepad. Pdp screen protectors are great and are licensed bye nintendo. I have the screen protectors on my 3ds from them as well it protects top and bottom screen. I take excellent care of all my equipment since its very expensive. I just dont want scratches and fingerprint smudges all over that glossy black game pad.
Posted Image

#20 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

You can get screen protectors from Barrier Chief for the Wii U
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!