• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#21 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

Most of my threads have been very popular look at the amount of comments they had. All i asked if anyone planned making use of the wii u waterproof feature

It's not waterproof if it was we would have known by now, the GamePad is not airtight at all plus it has open electrical ports, it doesn't take a genius to realise that, herp derp.

#22 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

That is rather rude of you im just passing on useful information

Im not being rude.. I read it on the japanese site, If you read the whole article it says that "you have to wrap it around your neck really tight until you passout and drown in the bottom of the tub." - Satoru Iwata

#23 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

Im not being rude.. I read it on the japanese site, If you read the whole article it says that "you have to wrap it around your neck really tight until you passout and drown in the bottom of the tub." - Satoru Iwata

Lol i think your translation was incorrect, it says console is water proof upto 100m but after that the water pressure is to great

#24 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

It's not waterproof if it was we would have known by now, the GamePad is not airtight at all plus it has open electrical ports, it doesn't take a genius to realise that, herp derp.

It also doesnt take a genius to see that people who say stuff like this feed the trolls and give them exactly what they want

#25 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

It also doesnt take a genius to see that people who say stuff like this feed the trolls and give them exactly what they want

I dont know why people are feeding them to, so are you going to use your wii u in the hot tub ?

#26 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

I'm out of this topic now anyway, good luck getting your post locked again :D

#27 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

Ive actually had 3 topics lockef for no reason

Haha, no.

Your first topic was closed because it was absolute absurd. Why would the wii U be used by the FBI to spy on people? I mean, come on.

Second, you made a topic about a fake rumor on how the wii U was made by area 51, what, just what.

Why are you wondering why your topics are being closed? The answer is way too obvious.

794144.png?13383682

#28 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Your first topic was closed because it was absolute absurd. Why would the wii U be used by the FBI to spy on people? I mean, come on.

I personally enjoyed that topic and was just about to post in it but the tyrant Andy locked it like right before i could... I say yay for conspiracy theories and yay for exercising your freedom of speech rich

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 13 November 2012 - 11:28 AM.

#29 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

Haha, no.

Second, you made a topic about a fake rumor on how the wii U was made by area 51, what, just what.

Why are you wondering why your topics are being closed? The answer is way too obvious.

But my first topic of people buying a particular color wii u based on the skin color was also locked

#30 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

But my first topic of people buying a particular color wii u based on the skin color was also locked

Gee willy! I wonder why!

#extremesarcasm

Edited by Sir Scraggy, 13 November 2012 - 11:35 AM.

794144.png?13383682

#31 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

That's enough of this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!