• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

If you're just using it for entertaining whilst you're getting more money for more games, just stick with NintendoLand. That should be enough for all the family.

Does anyone have any games preordered and owned yet?
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#22 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

What the hell? No-one cares who made a countdown timer first.

I care.
Heartless Mcguffin

#23 Ravyu

Ravyu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Batman, Link and NINTENDO

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

I have to wait until December to get an American Wii U! UGH my country is teeerrible
A rare 12 Year Old that thinks Nintendo is godly.
PC Specs- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hUYw

#24 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

i pre ordered mine from ASDA, some may know it as Walmart, its says guaranteed delivery at launch but ive heared stories of other pre orders where they get it a day early, Sure hope thats the case :)

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#25 sloutendo

sloutendo

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I don't understand why some of you are not happy to wait untill 30th of November for Wii U. You got Wii U first on whole world! We in Europe have to wait 12 days more, Japan even more! Almost 3 weeks more! And even when you got it first there's problems... This hard lock or brick can happen to anyone i'll admit, i just hope that Nintendo fixes this bug untill rest of the world get consoles :). From this point i'm happy that i'm not test bunny :D. But complaining to wait 12 more days for console that's just nonsense... Imagine Japans, who have to wait almost 3 weeks more :P. So stop bi*ching.

Edited by sloutendo, 19 November 2012 - 09:41 AM.

#26 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Yea, given all the problems that are going on, a later date would only be beneficial to those who aren't unlucky to have problems either way. :P

#27 monday168168

monday168168

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

where are you? pal.

I just got mine from walmart(canada). no need to line up or preorder.

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

LOL, I'd be willing to pay for it if I had a job. Shut your mouth.

I don't know what you're on a about. When I was younger and was at school with no job my parents wouldn't even have dreamed about buying anything like this. I think you should count yourself lucky.

#29 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

As of right now I'm ok with it. There's been a lot of problems with the launch and the extra 12 days should help Nintendo fix the issues for our launch.

#30 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Again, that would be stupid.

What the hell? No-one cares who made a countdown timer first.

Nope it's not stupid =P

#31 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

I don't know what you're on a about. When I was younger and was at school with no job my parents wouldn't even have dreamed about buying anything like this. I think you should count yourself lucky.

Okay listen up people that don't understand a damn thing about sarcasm. In my previous comment I wasn't mad that I'm not getting it until next month, maybe. I was saying that those that already got it are lucky. Now do me a favor and quit nagging on people.

#32 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

I'm sad and jealous now, get to see all these people with their Wii U's xD

http://www.timeandda...&msg=Wii U 30th Countdown here (This is London GMT time though. There are less hours for AU)

Why be sad ?

It could give Nintendo just enough time to fix some of the problems with the console !

#33 stoutland

stoutland

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Well for me, it might be a couple of years until I've collected enough pennies, coins and junk that I've found over time to be able to afford a Wii U. Until then, I'll be glueing my eyes on countless unboxing videos so I can try to connect the joy that I never had with someone else across the globe! Fun, fun fun~ ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!