• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

First, yeah the graphics are not Crysis quality, but they're not horrible as some reviewers have stated, in my opinion. It's dark and dingy, so that's part of It.

Beyond that, I'm loving it. The mood is creepy and constantly tense. The sounds are good, atmosphere of doom definitely established. It isn't an easy game ( I'm not playing on chicken, maybe I should at this point lol), but the main point is, I'm having fun with it. The game pad interaction has been helpful and accurate to this point...unlike what a couple of reviewers have said.

Point being, give it a chance :)

#2 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

I didn't think anybody moaned about the game did they? Where did you see?
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Yeah I thought it was considered the best game for the Wii U yet?
Posted Image

#4 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

^Uh just only everywhere so far? lmao xD

#5 Dougr

Dougr

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

This game interests me along with the new Lego game that's coming out. With that said, these are two games I'll wait to get when they go on sale around Christmas (hopefully) as they aren't must haves for me. I think I'll use my Wii for a lot of 1st party games and some sports games only though, as I am lucky enough to have a top of the line gaming computer for multiplatform games.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Really can't wait to play this.

#7 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Wasn't there supposed to be a demo for this game in the eshop today or sometime down the road? I might give the demo a shot to see if I like this game.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#8 Dougr

Dougr

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

If there is a demo I'll definitely give it a shot to see if it is worth $60.

#9 KaptainKrunch

KaptainKrunch

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Well a few other forums had people mother doging about it, and IGN and GameSpot gave it pretty bad reviews.

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

I didn't think anybody moaned about the game did they? Where did you see?

Gamespot was complaining about how you have limited ammo and how zombies take forever to kill.

ZombiU overall, is a great game. I haven't really gotten the opportunity to play it much (I have three games) but from what I've played so far, it's a great title. I'm disappointed because ZombiU doesn't have online, that easily would of made the game a 10/10 for me.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

I wasnt worried. Played it for a lil bit and its great. Adds new horror to games.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#12 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

I actually returned this in favor of the "safer" $60 bet with Black Ops 2, but after getting hands on with the Gamepad in general and reading some user reviews, I will be picking this up sometime soon. Black Ops 2 is great, what I expected, but I definitely want more exclusives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!