• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

I ordered my Wii U from Walmart.com - They sent my system out on Friday night in Chicago. It processed out of chicago on Saturday morning, and since then, has done nothing. I live 6 hours from Chicago, hell I coulda drove there myself and picked it up lol. Realizing full well that Sunday they don't work, I would have thought that sometime from Saturday morning up until Monday afternoon they would have shown it being somewhere. I got games just sitting here waiting to be played... arggg.

Rant over....

#2 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

its also holiday season so there busy as hell did you choose 1 day shipping
Posted Image

#3 Bkpiazza

Bkpiazza

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

It doesn't always update on the weekend. Judging from my frequent FedEx deliveries I'd say its on he truck for delivery today or tomorrow : )
Please feel free to add me -Wii U ID: BKPiazza

#4 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I don't honestly remember what I chose for shipping. Hoping for delivery yet today as I took Monday- Wednesday off of work to just chill out and play Nintendo. Oh well, I sit and wait even longer with nothing else to do (well, there's plenty I could do, but chose not to)

#5 Bkpiazza

Bkpiazza

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

I don't honestly remember what I chose for shipping. Hoping for delivery yet today as I took Monday- Wednesday off of work to just chill out and play Nintendo. Oh well, I sit and wait even longer with nothing else to do (well, there's plenty I could do, but chose not to)

You can always call and speak to someone as well. A few times this has happened to me and I called and was informed the delivery was much further ahead than the online tracking led me to believe. I never trust the online tracker.

#6 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

its not telling me when mine is coming. it hasnt updated in 2 days. :(

2lvmghw.png

#7 Bkpiazza

Bkpiazza

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

its not telling me when mine is coming. it hasnt updated in 2 days. :(

Callll ill say again fedex online tracking is unreliable! Trust me I have something delivered like every 2 weeks.

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

I have heard a lot of Fedex stories. Usually it's better to stick with regular mail shipping, UPS, or DHL.

#9 Flop

Flop

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ugh, I'm having the same problem. Haven't had any updates since Saturday on neither my game nor my console.

I don't know what to do, tbh. I'm just sitting here biting my nails and staring at the games and accessories I've already bought.

#10 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

I always do UPS if I can. They are so BOSS
Posted Image

#11 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Doesn't matter if you live right next door to the FedEx/other parcel company warehouse/centre, it still has to go through all the different processes before it gets to your house. Sorry to hear you haven't got yours though.
If it doesn't come tomorrow, ring them up and ask them where it is.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#12 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

At 3;41 this afternoon the website updated saying it arrived in St. Paul, which is 2 hours north of me. If i'm right, it would next have to go to a smaller town, Mason City, which is half an hour south of me, and hopefully be here tomorrow. I realize that their online updates are 100 percent accurate, but it would just be nice to know if I need to be up early or sleep in most of the day tomorrow....

#13 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

FedEx was the company that delivered my current phone, HTC One X. I had no problems with them; in fact, I was quite amazed by their speed.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#14 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Your lucky you dont live in Alaska!!!! When I was stationed in Ketchikan, AK I had to order to to get most of everything I wanted. FEDEX, UPS or USPS dont fly into a lot of the places in ALaska...they contract Alaska AIr or like ERA...and in places like Ketchikan, Kodiak there areonly like two flights a day..not a lot of room for weather delays!!!

#15 Flop

Flop

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Okay, it's finally updated. Apparently it was shipped from Florida lmao.

Turns out I'm also getting it a day earlier than expected according to them. Yay.

#16 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

That's why I very much prefer going to the store and picking it up myself.

#17 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

just updated again about fifteen minutes ago, it has left St. Paul. Assuming its on its way, and i'll get it tomorrow. The sad thing is,the truck will drive past my house - i live a half block from the highway, and in literally an hour and change, it'll go right past... argg

Just cuz no one cares in my real world life, I'll keep on here with my excitement. Fed Ex updated about 3 hours ago, it's at my local facility, then ten minutes later, on the truck for delivery. The local facility is half an hour away, so now I sit anxiously waiting... any minute now...

#18 Flop

Flop

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

just updated again about fifteen minutes ago, it has left St. Paul. Assuming its on its way, and i'll get it tomorrow. The sad thing is,the truck will drive past my house - i live a half block from the highway, and in literally an hour and change, it'll go right past... argg

Just cuz no one cares in my real world life, I'll keep on here with my excitement. Fed Ex updated about 3 hours ago, it's at my local facility, then ten minutes later, on the truck for delivery. The local facility is half an hour away, so now I sit anxiously waiting... any minute now...

Lucky! Mine doesn't arrive until the 23rd. Hoping it arrives earlier, although it doesn't seem like that will be possible.

#19 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

It all worked out in the end. It is funny that you and I were talking on the Walmart.Com thread worried sick about our pre orders, and now here we are with our Wii U's on the truck for delivery this morning.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#20 markaaro

markaaro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

I had to run to work to grab a wii remote with motion plus, only two blocks away, was scared I'd miss the fed ex guy and maybe they wouldn't just leave it outside... Grabbed the remote, rounded the corner back to my place, and saw the big ole truck parked in front of my building, then got bummed out when I saw it was a Schwans truck. no, I don't want fine frozen food, I want Nintendo Wii U!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!