• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 impet25

impet25

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

I just got it yesterday hooked it up played after install ing and setting everything up played 4 like 2 hours battery must have ran out n all of a sudden my gamepad wont charge turn on with da cable hooked on 2 da system anybody else experiencing this?

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

The instructions say to charge before use. Probably because its a 'smart battery'. (I hate smart batteries, they are so dumb.)

Try letting it build up a charge for a bit before trying to turn it on again.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Maybe you got a faulty battery?

#4 impet25

impet25

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

I let it charge all night n nothing maybe it is a faulty battery.

#5 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

You could just take The battery out plug the charger from wall to pad then replace battery. Make sure the polarity is correct b4 inserting battery that sometimes resets smarts. Btw it lost sync with console so it might just not be sync

Personally I would start by ejecting the battery and reinserting

Edited by Zonark, 20 November 2012 - 07:11 AM.

#6 spartacus

spartacus

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

I have same problem just got the couple of hour charge than played until i lost sound on game pad, than screen went blank. Turned off Wii and try to charge in cradle and directly to game pad and get nothing. If i figure it out I will Comment. Nintendo is open in six hours will try with them. Cant wait that long I need to kill some zombies!!!!

#7 Uncle_Bob

Uncle_Bob

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

My problem with the game pad is that it gets an unstable connection to the console even though its fully charged and the console is working fine. I reset the pad in about 1ft of distance from the console and still get the same message. Turned off wireless router, phone bluetooth and still get the same message. I will continue troubleshooting this today. I think this might be a software problem maybe with the update, but will have to wait and see what Nintendo says,.. a lot of people are experiencing this problem as I google it.

#8 ifyousaygo

ifyousaygo

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

We're having the same issue. Was working but now is dead and won't charge.

We're having the same issue. Was working but now is dead and won't charge.

Quoting myself. Sorry. :)
We took Zonark's advice above and removed the battery from the gamepad, left it out for 10 mins, then put it back in and gamepad is working just fine again.
Be careful not to strip the screws! You need the smallest Phillips screw driver ever to get to the battery.

#9 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

yep, take the battery out as stated above, this may re-set the memorey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!