Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

I dunno, I kind of prefer the old sig still.

Edited by Happy Monk, 06 July 2011 - 05:00 AM.

Bring the noise.

#102 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Marth, Link, Samus, Zero, & Exdeath

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

Sure1 I'll try somthing like that.

Operation Moogle does this work? ^^'

Thanks!! :D Sorry for the trouble! You can also destroy my PM if you happen to find it in you inbox. It's called "Troubleshooting" or something like that....

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 04:59 AM.

#103 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:02 AM

I tried adding it, but it says that the file extension could not be supported. Maybe you should try putting it on Photobucket or Imageshack. I had a similar problem with the Exdeath/Gilgamesh sig picture, but GunGoomba put it on Photobucket and it was fine from there. Sorry!!

IPB typically runs attachments through its index.php file, which might get iffy if you're trying to use it as a signature or insert it into a post. You can get a direct link to the file without re-uploading it on Photobucket by right-clicking its thumbnail and copying its URL. It'll look something like this: http://thewiiu.com/u...55669_thumb.jpg

To get the full-size image, just remove the "_thumb" at the end. Hope that helps.

By the way, The One Who Wrote This, your signature is getting to be quite huge. Can you please try to limit it to no more than two images?

#104 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

Sure1 I'll try somthing like that.

Operation Moogle does this work? ^^'

It is apparently bigger than the 600 X 200 dimensions.... Never mind!!

IPB typically runs attachments through its index.php file, which might get iffy if you're trying to use it as a signature or insert it into a post. You can get a direct link to the file without re-uploading it on Photobucket by right-clicking its thumbnail and copying its URL. It'll look something like this: http://thewiiu.com/u...55669_thumb.jpg

To get the full-size image, just remove the "_thumb" at the end. Hope that helps.

By the way, The One Who Wrote This, your signature is getting to be quite huge. Can you please try to limit it to no more than two images?

Sure. Can I do spoilers to hide some?

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 05:12 AM.

#105 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

It is apparently bigger than the 600 X 200 dimensions....

Sure. Can I do spoilers to hide some?

Sure. Spoilers are fine. Thing is, people come here for the forums, not to read your signature. :D

As for the dimensions, try using the thumbnail I linked to in my last post.

#106 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:14 AM

Sure. Spoilers are fine. Thing is, people come here for the forums, not to read your signature. :D

As for the dimensions, try using the thumbnail I linked to in my last post.

Sorry about that. I got the spoilers ready!! And sorry for not reading the thumbnails before I posted that comment. I got it now!

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 05:18 AM.

#107 Ryoni93

Ryoni93

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Final fantasy, Chrono trigger

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

Sorry about that. I got the spoilers ready!!

yaay nice to see your own pic :3 I really hope we can get enough people interested and that square cares about us :D
Yeah my favorite zelda game is not Ocarina of Time, It's Majoras mask! Live with it!
ps. chrono trigger is the best game ever....
Posted Image Posted Image

#108 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:28 AM

yaay nice to see your own pic :3 I really hope we can get enough people interested and that square cares about us :D

Same here!! I hope that this HD collection will be made!! I don't mind if it is for all systems, but I want it for at least the Wii U. :D

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the signature section?

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 05:31 AM.

#109 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

Same here!! I hope that this HD collection will be made!! I don't mind if it is for all systems, but I want it for at least the Wii U. :D

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the signature section?

I set an enforced limit to the maximum height of signatures. It makes it easier for me not to have to constantly tell people to make their sigs smaller (it's happened many, many times already). Anything beyond 250 pixels will get trimmed off.

#110 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

I set an enforced limit to the maximum height of signatures. It makes it easier for me not to have to constantly tell people to make their sigs smaller (it's happened many, many times already). Anything beyond 250 pixels will get trimmed off.

I see.... Didn't know that could be done.

I put everything but one picture in a big spoiler section, so is that fine? Just trying to make sure that I have proper netiquette. Sorry. :D

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#111 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:53 AM

I see.... Didn't know that that couldn't be done.

I put everything but one picture in a big spoiler section, so is that fine? Just trying to make sure that I have proper netiquette. Sorry. :D

Consider it on "trial run" at the moment. Your signature is a place to express yourself, not a dumping ground for every cool image that gets made. I would be fine with using spoilers to hide parts of the signature, except that most people aren't gonna do that.

This isn't related to Operation Moogle, and should be discussed in Site Feedback, anyway.

#112 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Ok! I made an account at Final Fantasy Forums. Where and when should I go?

Do it now if you can? Post it in ff general discussion and mods/admins will move if necessary. Include a poll if you can so they can vote what games they want in the collection and we can add the votes to the other polls we've got going. Let me know if you can't and I will create it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#113 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:49 AM

Do it now if you can? Post it in ff general discussion and mods/admins will move if necessary. Include a poll if you can so they can vote what games they want in the collection and we can add the votes to the other polls we've got going. Let me know if you can't and I will create it.

Isn't the idea to keep all the polling in one place (here)?

#114 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:09 AM

Isn't the idea to keep all the polling in one place (here)?

Oh I didn't know, just make a link to the website and twitter facebook etc, The One who Wrote this.

Also do you really want, for example, a thousand people signing up for one post and then leaving? If your ok with that then that's alrigh then :D

Edited by Epic Kirby, 06 July 2011 - 10:10 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#115 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

Oh I didn't know, just make a link to the website and twitter facebook etc, The One who Wrote this.

Also do you really want, for example, a thousand people signing up for one post and then leaving? If your ok with that then that's alrigh then :D

That's a good point, but assuming 1000 people did join to sign the petition, I imagine a good percentage of them would decide they like it here and stay. The idea of this is to get the FF games remade on the Wii U, so most people who signed it would have some interest in the new console.

#116 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

Just added a thread about it on KH forums, will see if anyone replies etc

http://www.khplanet....html#post295347
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#117 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

I created the forum page on Final Fantasy Forums for people to come to our page!!

http://www.finalfant...9395#post939395

I got an idea!! Maybe we should create a wikipedia page so people can check for more information about us! Tell me if this is a good idea or not!

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 July 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#118 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Hey, guys! Thanks for starting those threads on the other sites! Not only are you spreading the word of Operation Moogle more, but you're also getting more people to join this forum as well to do the petition. I've promoted the idea that this forum will be one they'll definitely want to be, as we near closer to Wii U's debut, but also that we're pretty chilled people here (because we are)!

We're growing in numbers with the Facebook page the most, with 24 people who Like the page (in addition to myself). The Twitter page is gradually picking up more Followers, with 11 so far (but one of them being a high-level Square Enix employee!). And so far the Petition has 10 signatures (though we have 12 voters... o_0).

But we should expect more signatures and public support--just give it time. So far, we've gotten 267 views of our Facebook fan page and 360 hits of the blog site, with 58 voters casting votes on site's poll. Not bad for only 3 days work! That's encouraging! We're growing!

So yeah, keep at it! This is to be expected, actually. More "Like button" supporters than petitioners, but still, even the "Likes" help get the word out, and it still shows support for this cause that Square Enix can consider. We'll get those petitions and poll numbers up--ESPECIALLY when we get those videos done to get people inspired for just what we're looking at with such a Final Fantasy HD collection and how much their voice can make this thing real!

And though using a forum for a petition is not the usual route for petitions, I think it's proving to be a very good choice. It's just way easier to use a forum site to host petitions. It's the best free option around. Easy to join and participate, easy to manage, and just a heck of a lot funner a place to host a game-related petition than a "free petition" site. Plus, as I explained to folks on Facebook, this effort help ensures we ALL get this game!

So keep on promoting Operation Moogle, and good work so far! Whether by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the blog site, or this forum site, we'll succeed with time!

Right now, I'm working finalizing some concepts for the videos, and then I'll share them with you guys for your feedback. These videos will be epic...at least, that's the plan!

Also, if anyone wants to be a co-administrator of the Facebook page, just let me know!

Anyways, I'll be back Friday (gotta go somewhere tomorrow), so take care! Thank for helping sending Operation Moogle off to a good start! :D

Edited by MacroManJr, 06 July 2011 - 07:57 PM.

~Be about others, and you'll never be bored.~

Posted Image

#119 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hey, guys! Thanks for starting those threads on the other sites! Not only are you spreading the word of Operation Moogle more, but you're also getting more people to join this forum as well to do the petition. I've promoted the idea that this forum will be one they'll definitely want to be, as we near closer to Wii U's debut, but also that we're pretty chilled people here (because we are)!

We're growing in numbers with the Facebook page the most, with 24 people who Like the page (in addition to myself). The Twitter page is gradually picking up more Followers, with 11 so far (but one of them being a high-level Square Enix employee!). And so far the Petition has 10 signatures (though we have 12 voters... o_0).

But we should expect more signatures and public support--just give it time. So far, we've gotten 267 views of our Facebook fan page and 360 hits of the blog site, with 58 voters casting votes on site's poll. Not bad for only 3 days work! That's encouraging! We're growing!

So yeah, keep at it! This is to be expected, actually. More "Like button" supporters than petitioners, but still, even the "Likes" help get the word out, and it still shows support for this cause that Square Enix can consider. We'll get those petitions and poll numbers up--ESPECIALLY when we get those videos done to get people inspired for just what we're looking at with such a Final Fantasy HD collection and how much their voice can make this thing real!

And though using a forum for a petition is not the usual route for petitions, I think it's proving to be a very good choice. It's just way easier to use a forum site to host petitions. It's the best free option around. Easy to join and participate, easy to manage, and just a heck of a lot funner a place to host a game-related petition than a "free petition" site. Plus, as I explained to folks on Facebook, this effort help ensures we ALL get this game!

So keep on promoting Operation Moogle, and good work so far! Whether by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, the blog site, or this forum site, we'll succeed with time!

Right now, I'm working finalizing some concepts for the videos, and then I'll share them with you guys for your feedback. These videos will be epic...at least, that's the plan!

Also, if anyone wants to be a co-administrator of the Facebook page, just let me know!

Anyways, I'll be back Friday (gotta go somewhere tomorrow), so take care! Thank for helping sending Operation Moogle off to a good start! :D

Hey, I'd like to be co-administrator if you want. Anyway, can't wait for those videos, I really want to see them. Because they will definitely will be better than the two I uploaded, one of them is opening for FF1, surprisingly that one has like 30 views and I added important links in the description, the other one is just an edited ff vs 13 trailer with effects and a few images for people to download.
Posted Image

#120 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Hey, I'd like to be co-administrator if you want. Anyway, can't wait for those videos, I really want to see them. Because they will definitely will be better than the two I uploaded, one of them is opening for FF1, surprisingly that one has like 30 views and I added important links in the description, the other one is just an edited ff vs 13 trailer with effects and a few images for people to download.

The videos weren't bad at all! But I can't wait for those ones as well!!

Off topic to Operation Moogle but on topic with Final Fantasy, this is supposed to be a game for the 3ds:

Don't read unless if you want a
Spoiler

I hope that this will actually turn out well, because Jupitier (creators of The World Ends With You) is helping with that game. But hey, it's not the HD Collection, so it's not important right now....

Anyways, I'll try to reach out to some of my friends by e-mail. For some reason, they aren't checking their e-mail or they aren't responding as much.... I'll get them either way.

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 07 July 2011 - 04:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!