#1 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

So I can't find game-play or reviews. Can someone give me links or their own thoughts?
Posted Image

#2 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

I was goong to get this but then found out there was no online multiplayer so easy pass for me
Posted Image

#3 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I was goong to get this but then found out there was no online multiplayer so easy pass for me

What is up with nintendo and no online multiplayer
Posted Image

#4 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

What is up with nintendo and no online multiplayer

Thats what I would like to know they are dropping the ball wit hno online mutiplayer in games nintendoland is another good example . I love playing online competivly so I hope nintendo changes this.
Posted Image

#5 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Well, on Metacritic it has a 50/100 critic score and a 6.3/10 userscore. Seems like a game to get when it hits the bargain bin?
http://www.metacriti.../tank-tank-tank!
Posted Image

#6 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Well, on Metacritic it has a 50/100 critic score and a 6.3/10 userscore. Seems like a game to get when it hits the bargain bin?
http://www.metacriti.../tank-tank-tank!

Hopefully its 20 bucks by mid feb. ill get it then. I still want to play it.
Posted Image

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

Its an enhanced port of an old arcade game, the sequel to Tokyo wars.

The game is an absolute blast, but for its content, is simply overpriced at fifty bucks.

And This is a Namco game folks, so ask why NAMCO didnt include online multiplayer, not Nintendo.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

I was gonna get Assassin's Creed 3, Scribblenauts Unlimited and Tank! Tank! Tank! with my ZombiU bundle, but then Scribblenauts Unlimited got deylayed in the UK til next year and upon further inspection Tank! Tank! Tank! looked crap. So now I'm getting my ZombiU Bundle, Assassin's Creed 3, New Super Mario Bros U and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, I'm happy now, only 3 more days :D

#9 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

Tank Tank Tank is pretty fun with a group of people. It's an arcade game, not a simulation game so it doesn't have some extras like stationary aiming (just auto-aiming which you can't control) or upgrading/customizing your tank.
But if you buy it knowing it's an arcade game (have the right expectations) then it's a good buy. We had a 10yr old, 6yr old and my 3yr old playing Tank Tank Tank as much as they could over the weekend.. they just loved taking pictures of themselves and rotating through the different multiplayer modes. I think they liked My Kong the best. As for me, yea I still find it enjoyable for 30min of blowing things up. The campaign missions are repetitive but they do pose some sort of challenge, especially when I'm playing with my 3yr old. If you've got kids or you like arcade tank games, I'd recommend it.
Posted Image

#10 SNES

SNES

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

I don't think it's worth 60 bucks unless you have people to frequently co-op with around a television, but it would be nice to see more of these types of games. Some of the best gaming from the 16/32 bit generations were arcade ports, lots of quarter munching multiplayer action. So much time sunk into stuff like Turtles arcade and Time Crisis. ><

When it gets cheaper, I'll definitely pick it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!