• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Everything about it just feels right. I got zombieU edition...haven't even got onto playing that as there's so much to do on the gamepad. Ended up buying Trine 2, it looks amazing on the gamepad...I've not even played the wiiU on my TV yet!! I just find the gamepad so good, miiverse is fun and having gamers a click away for tips & talking is great.

You're going to love it.

Trine 2 is worth it..got stuck at a dragon now though, pesky things.

ZombieU 2moro I think...it's abit late for carping myself now lol. Going to pickup black ops aswel..that will be cool just on gamepad. Happy times..

#2 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

You jumped on miiverse to find out how to get past said dragon? There's some impressive drawings up on miiverse amazed how they draw so well I can't even write with the stylus -_-

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

I try to draw on there... I don't do so good...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

I just tried a drawing was horrid but was necessary as I was helping someone thought it would make it easier but ... By the looks of my drawing I only expect them to be more confused lol

#5 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

I draw alright, but it always feels either the gamepad is to sensitive or not sensitive enough. I can sit there trying to erase or draw a small line or just make a single little dot to not have it write anything. While other times I can try to erase just a smidgen off the screen to have it just erase a pretty large portion. Not as large as say the third circle could, but I would say two or three centimeters.

#6 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

You jumped on miiverse to find out how to get past said dragon? There's some impressive drawings up on miiverse amazed how they draw so well I can't even write with the stylus -_-

I sure did, haven't been on it since though to check.

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

I got my ZombiU Bundle today with AC3, Darksiders 2, NSMBU and Sonic & ASRT. I love it! BTW Club Nintendo in the UK is terrible, add me on MiiVerse people it's UnchainedGoku.

#8 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

I got my ZombiU Bundle today with AC3, Darksiders 2, NSMBU and Sonic & ASRT. I love it! BTW Club Nintendo in the UK is terrible, add me on MiiVerse people it's UnchainedGoku.

will do. my ID is RolledUp20s aswel..so, if you beat me to it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!