6 replies to this topic

#1 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

My WiiU arrived today,(YAY!!) :D literally as i was walking up the drive after coming home from work, the delivery guy and me got to my front door at the same time, and i have just finished updating (didn't take that long to do at all ) and setting it up, and i have to say the pad feels great! its light n comfortable to use, the screen looks really nice (game vids on the eshop look nice and sharp) and is really responsive, I haven't used it for any games yet, not got around to playing nintendo land and my copy of Zombi U didn't arrive today like i hoped it would, so don't know what thats like . but i have to say, despite my initial growing concerns about the U, i have to say im pretty impressed with it so far! Also the menus don't seem to take all that long to load, which is nice, so all in all im glad i bought it! now postie, where's me zombi U?!?!
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I like the Letter "U" too.

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

I agree with everything the op said, I love the Wii U

#4 Suze

Suze

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

I'm loving it too. New Super Mario Bros on the gamepad is brilliant.

#5 redelement

redelement

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Most!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Yer really pleased with how good the screen is on the game pad.. Just have to find a place for the u where I can play the pad any where in the house!

#6 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

I like the gamepad way more then the pro controller, it feel so nice in my hands :) I only wish it wasn't so damn glossy ^^
Posted Image

#7 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

I agree...the glossy makes it look all dirty...lol but the gamepad is an awesome idea!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!