• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Lethal

Lethal

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

The next Xbox is releasing in November of next year. This also seems to be the reasoning behind the lack of exclusives gracing the Xbox 360 next year. As mentioned already, the PS3 has a pretty large list of exclusives releasing in 2013.

Beyond: Two Souls
God of War: Ascension
The Last of Us
Sly Cooper 4
The Last Guardian
Until Dawn
Agent

Just to name few. I own the PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, and the Wii U. Of these consoles, the 360 collects the most dust.

#22 BrokenDreams77

BrokenDreams77

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

I own a ps3/360/wii/& now wii U

I am big into getting consoles for exclusive game (ps3: uncharted/lbp/god of war) (360: gears of war, & games that I think work better on live than psn with multiplayer) (wii: Mario, DK)

Sadly after Mario Bros Wii I didn't touch my Wii too often unless friends came over and wanted to play some simple multiplayer games.

I'm hopefully going to show my Wii U more love than I did the Wii. I'm hoping more of the "hardcore" games for it will make me want to play it more, I will say that Zombii U was honestly a big draw to me for the Wii U, when I saw that game was exclusive that's when I decided I wanted the system.

#23 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm gonna see how the Wii U goes before I make the expensive and rash desision to invest in another console, I have faith for at least 2 - 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!