• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

A lot of people on miiverse has been asking this question so l thought l would share it here too.
Wii U Mass Effect 3 DLC's are:
1. From Ashes
2. Extended Cut
3. New Heavy Weapon
4. Resurgence
5. Rebellion
6. Earth
7. Interactive Backstory.
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

#2 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Yes but as far as i know the newest one "Omega" which is the longest from what i heard is not coming to the wii u i dont know why, was released on Nov 27 for all the other platforms.

Edited by Stormage09, 02 December 2012 - 07:14 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Yes but as far as i know the newest one "Omega" which is the longest from what i heard is not coming to the wii u i dont know why, was released on Nov 27 for all the other platforms.

yes it is true on the Bioware website there are other dlcs.
To me Boiware giving away 7 free dlcs,
is plenty of free giveaways, probably too much.
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

#4 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

I have it the only download content thing missing other than omega is I....can't...purchase....support....crates.....with....money.sob :( I can only get then with credits.

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

ME3 on Wii U sucks

#6 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

yes it is true on the Bioware website there are other dlcs.
To me Boiware giving away 7 free dlcs,
is plenty of free giveaways, probably too much.

After the ending we initially got, Bioware can't do enough to make up for that travesty.

#7 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

ME3 on Wii U sucks

I don't get it - all the bad stuff people were saying about it before launch..like the bad frames and all that jazz...the game sounds and plays fine..I think its the best version yet.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#8 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

I don't get it - all the bad stuff people were saying about it before launch..like the bad frames and all that jazz...the game sounds and plays fine..I think its the best version yet.

The thing is, while this is the best version of Mass Effect 3, they aren't supporting it with future dlc, and they released Trilogy on other consoles for the same price.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 07 December 2012 - 12:11 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#9 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

The thing is, whole this is the best version of Mass Effect 3, they aren't supporting it with future dlc, and they released Trilogy on other consoles for the same price.

I was talking specifically ME3 - the Trilogy isn't ME3 :P , also EA stated right now the DLC isn't coming, but they said its possible in the future...right now they wan't players to enjoy all the free dlc already on the disc. So who knows...but again its EA...this doesn't surprise me since they are kind of like that one Popular kid at school. Everyone wants to get to know him, but soon as you do ..you really regret it.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#10 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Sorry the PC version is notably better.

#11 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Sorry the PC version is notably better.

I'm just comparing consoles, sorry should of noted
Posted Image

#12 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm just comparing consoles, sorry should of noted

Fair enough, I thought I should just clarify for those wondering. :)

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

It's not even gonna be supported with future dlc -_-

#14 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

It's not even gonna be supported with future dlc -_-

I've said it before, EA said they aren't bringing it over now, but said that could change in the future. Also the dlc only matters to people who download dlc. I've never purchased a single iota of dlc personally.
Posted Image

#15 PorkChop72

PorkChop72

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

I bought ME 3 for the WII U and loved every minute of it but the problem is that there is no dlc for ME3 and sadly no ME 1 and Me 2 on the Wii U to really make your choices matter. The cinematic comic is ok but it feels kind of weak compared to actually playing through ME 1 and ME 2.

#16 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Lol, giving

I bought ME 3 for the WII U and loved every minute of it but the problem is that there is no dlc for ME3 and sadly no ME 1 and Me 2 on the Wii U to really make your choices matter. The cinematic comic is ok but it feels kind of weak compared to actually playing through ME 1 and ME 2.

Spoilers Below:

Given the endings you choices don't really matter anyway.

#17 ganados0

ganados0

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

They might release Trilogy with all the dlcs in a year or two on Wii U.

#18 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

I've said it before, EA said they aren't bringing it over now, but said that could change in the future. Also the dlc only matters to people who download dlc. I've never purchased a single iota of dlc personally.

WOW really dude? I hate DLC myself but bieng a huge Mass Effect fan I had to buy it, seriously you should play Mass Effect's DLC it really adds to the story, and I've said this before too, I am a huge fan of Mass Effect, I have a lot of the comic books, I have all of the graphic novels, I have some of the collectibles too, I've personally sunk over 1000 hours in across all 3 games and I will be going to see the planned Mass Effect movie when it comes out, but guess what? For me in my opinion the Wii U Mass Effect 3 is useless.

#19 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

WOW really dude? I hate DLC myself but bieng a huge Mass Effect fan I had to buy it, seriously you should play Mass Effect's DLC it really adds to the story, and I've said this before too, I am a huge fan of Mass Effect, I have a lot of the comic books, I have all of the graphic novels, I have some of the collectibles too, I've personally sunk over 1000 hours in across all 3 games and I will be going to see the planned Mass Effect movie when it comes out, but guess what? For me in my opinion the Wii U Mass Effect 3 is useless.

You have no idea how ashamed I am of never player ME. I love the style of games, BioWare is one of my favorite dev's, and I'm a huge sci-fi geek. I just always had something else I was playing. Right now I'm not playing through anything major, I'm debating if I should just download them on my PC or pick them up cheap on my 360 or something. I guess I could wait for a definitive trilogy or something on the Wii U, but it most likely won't be until quite a bit after the other ones are out.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!