• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

So I finished Zombi U today in the regular mode, 11 characters in all.
I was just hoping somebody could explain the ending to me? The part with the Prepper seemed like it was trying to reveal something, but I'm not sure what?

#2 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

What was the actual ending of ZombiU?

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Glad I didn't read, this needs to go in the Wii U Games Forum, not the hardware one.

#4 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metal Gear Solid, Big Boss!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Why is this in the Hardware forum?

Anyway, I'm not sure what that scene meant. It seems as Prepper takes whatever supplies the survivors brings after they leave him.

It's like this; he knows that he needs to survive. He is smart enough not to have any sort of friendship with anyone because in a Zombie world, the worst sin you can commit is having friends which one day will probably turn into a zombie and you will be weak enough not to shoot him. The Prepper makes you think he is your friend while he is just using you for his own survival. Once you get enough supplies, he'll kick you out by any mistake you do just like when you help Knight find Dee's pages. Once you are out, he'll take whatever you left behind for his own and keep this going over and over again so that he can live more.
Remember that the Prepper is a well trained soldier it is possible he has good survival skills that makes him use food less to keep it with him longer. Also his name is the Prepper because he is always prepared

This is my theory anyway.

#5 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ah, that makes sense.
Sorry I thought i DID post in the games forum.

#6 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

So i just beat ZombiU, and boy was the last mission difficult. Finished with a total of 11 survivors at 17 hours 39 mins. Unfortunately I never made it to the helicopter in the post-credits sequence, there were far too many zombies and i had hardly any ammo. Anyway i liked the ending with the prepper, it showed that you are just one (or several) of the survivors that the prepper uses in order to get more supplies to continue to survive. Its definitely one of the best survival horrors in years, and im sure ill attempt Survivor Mode at some point in the coming months. Lets hope for a sequel!

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

So I finished Zombi U today in the regular mode, 11 characters in all.
I was just hoping somebody could explain the ending to me? The part with the Prepper seemed like it was trying to reveal something, but I'm not sure what?

Thats NOT the ending.

It just reveals the prepper used you, and every other survivor he finds to stock his OWN survival equipment.

Again though, that is NOT the ending.

The final sequence doesnt begin until AFTER the credits.

DO NOT MESS IT UP.

Edited by 3Dude, 20 January 2013 - 01:40 PM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#8 nannybuckles

nannybuckles

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Suda 51, Zombies, A Good Book

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

He obviously had this planned since he had an easel.

After credits was intense
NNID: NannyBuckles...pm me if you add me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!