• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

It's taken me until now to realise what Nintendo premium was. I bought the zombieU edition & blackops 2, registered them & got my stars. I purchased trine 2 and wondered why I wasn't getting stars in my club account.
Turns out, I'm sure you all already knew..there's a Nintendo premium site where those eshop purchases generate points..in my case, 92 points. Once you reach 500 points - 8pointsfor every £1 spent.,,you can redeem the 500 points for £5.00

So, there we have it....I need to spend lots of Monnies to get my £5.00 voucher...to use off spending lots more Monnies....hmmm

#2 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

I dont like these things.. Once I had many many stars and nintendo simply erased them all.. since, I didnt bother even registering my products to them...

I saw no respect, instead of transfering into their new system, they erased.. Plus, u need to spend 100 euro or 80 pounds to get 5 pounds back? It sould be more!!... Cause after 3-4 months game price drops dramatically.. if its a success, turn platinum in a reduced price.

Edited by Orion, 11 December 2012 - 04:34 AM.

#3 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

I dont like these things.. Once I had many many stars and nintendo simply erased them all.. since, I didnt bother even registering my products to them...

I saw no respect, instead of transfering into their new system, they erased.. Plus, u need to spend 100 euro or 80 pounds to get 5 pounds back? It sould be more!!... Cause after 3-4 months game price drops dramatically.. if its a success, turn platinum in a reduced price.

Ye, I guess over time ill redeem it but I'm not going to go buying eshop titles just for this..only if they're not available on disc.

By the way..ill have your stars code :D

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

Yeah, it sucks when you completely disregard the contract on each scratchcard of the game's reward card saying the codes are only valid for a year, and then you have to be all angry about getting stuff you'll never use from a free loyalty scheme that you don't want anything from and costs you nothing.
I hate that.

https://p.nintendo.net/premium
The Internet never explained the nnp thing very well because NoA never bothered to.
NoE on the other hand had full details on their site since before the release date was announced.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

I had this stars since gamecube, gameboys, wii, before nintendo changed its policy and said : in 1 month due to changes of our policy, we will erase ur stars, plz log in ur account and spend them...

spend them were... in wallpapers? lol hahahaha

are u kiding me. It costed money to get this stars and I didnt agree with that policy... either ways, my stars erased, such us my interest of gathering them... in general.

Edited by Orion, 11 December 2012 - 08:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!