#21 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

BEHOLD!!! The first non-crappy third party controller!

Don't forget the Madcatz one.

#22 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

I love just about anything nostalgic but after i saw one in EB-Games i would definitely rethink my choices, it is the most ugly thing.
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#23 Binky_1221

Binky_1221

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

It being compatible with ALL Wii and Wii U games makes it a must have for me.
Im getting Mario Galaxy 2 for x-mas, I don't wanna have to use a nunchuk and wii mote... The wii U pro controller was a huge letdown for me as its not even compatible with the NSMBU game...

#24 naadofett

naadofett

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

I was real skeptical at first, but that video was pretty awesome. Bummer about the pre-order status, but I might order one or two anyway. I can always cancel if I change my mind. All I know is that's pretty sweet that you don't have to bust out the wiimote if you want to use your Wii stuff (at least nothing that requires full wiimote functionality anyway) and virtual console + being able to use it instead of the Wii U pro controller.

Im getting Mario Galaxy 2 for x-mas, I don't wanna have to use a nunchuk and wii mote... The wii U pro controller was a huge letdown for me as its not even compatible with the NSMBU game...

The only problem is that based on my experience with Mario Galaxy 1/2, I think it would probably just be easier to use the wiimote + nunchuck, BUT I could obviously wrong seeing as there are no impressions of a game like that with this new controller.

#25 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Lol sarcasm, I saw a couple ignorant responses from Unchained and figured I'd return the favor.

How was I ignorant, I was bieng honest I personally don't like it, that is my opinion, seriously there are so many idiot on these forums latley, wtf is going on?

#26 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

This controller doesnt support wiimote+nunchuck funcionality lol
Only wii remote, wii classic controller and wii u pro controller.
No wii remote+nunchuck and gamecube

#27 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

How was I ignorant, I was bieng honest I personally don't like it, that is my opinion, seriously there are so many idiot on these forums latley, wtf is going on?

I wasn't talking about this thread, but now it's on.

#28 Binky_1221

Binky_1221

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

This controller doesnt support wiimote+nunchuck funcionality lol
Only wii remote, wii classic controller and wii u pro controller.
No wii remote+nunchuck and gamecube

???
the nunchuk is basically just the left thumbstick and ZL right? this controller claims to work with every wii game, im sure it'll work. It might just be a bit awkward controlling the cursor...

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

http://goo.gl/RBKP5
kotaku done reviewed it.
Ain't no Wii u Pro pad, is only wii remote or classic controller.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

???
the nunchuk is basically just the left thumbstick and ZL right? this controller claims to work with every wii game, im sure it'll work. It might just be a bit awkward controlling the cursor...

I hate to agree with Nollog, but it doesn't have an IR sensor so there's no way it's going to register as a Wii U Pro Controller.

I got one yesterday. It does not function as a Wii U Pro controller. It is a Wiimote and Classic controller rolled into one. It has two switches on the bottom. One for using it as a Wiimote only or as classic controller. The other switches the tilt sensor so you can emulate wether you are using the Wiimote sideways or facing the TV. The rumble only works when you use it as a Wiimote only. The Dpad and buttons are very nice. Using it as a VC controller or as a Wiimote works well. The analogue sticks are very twitchy however which making it hard to use as a modern controller for shooters etc.

Source: http://www.nintendol..._pro_u?start=20
Posted Image

#31 Binky_1221

Binky_1221

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

http://goo.gl/RBKP5
kotaku done reviewed it.
Ain't no Wii u Pro pad, is only wii remote or classic controller.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuh... so it will work with wii games like donkey kong the NSMBU. perfect. I'll be using the pro controller when I can, I love the feel to it. Ill be using this when I can't.

I hate to agree with Nollog, but it doesn't have an IR sensor so there's no way it's going to register as a Wii U Pro Controller.

Source: http://www.nintendol..._pro_u?start=20

Why would I need it to register as a pro controller when I have one? It'll just be my controller for Wii games and future games that support wiimote functionality.

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

What does the Ir sensor have to do with nunchucks, honeypie?
I hate to agree with you too. Makes me feel dirty to lie.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 Landonus

Landonus

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

The Wii U pro controller IS cheap. As much as I wanted to like it I still took it back and traded it in for NSMBWU. It feels the right shape but the bottom plastic feels cheap. Not uncomfortable by any means but needs to be stated. The triggers are digital not analog so they are either on or off, no pressure sensitivity. There is only one rumble motor located on the right side which makes the controller feel light and creates very little rumble. But the biggest fail for me is no headphone jack in the controller itself. I hope Nintendo comes out with a better version of this controller because I would hate to see it pale in comparison with the next Gen consoles, which is likely I think if you remember the release of the classic and then upgraded classic pro controller.

#34 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

What does the Ir sensor have to do with nunchucks, honeypie?
I hate to agree with you too. Makes me feel dirty to lie.

When did I ever say anything about a nunchuck?? I said " it doesn't have an IR sensor so there's no way it's going to register as a Wii U Pro Controller."
Posted Image

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

When did I ever say anything about a nunchuck?? I said " it doesn't have an IR sensor so there's no way it's going to register as a Wii U Pro Controller."

In that case let me rephrase my question:
What does the Ir sensor have to do with wii u pro controllers, honeypie?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Well if it isn't a pro controller then I'm not buying it. Got all my hopes up! :(
Guess I'll be waiting or have to settle for Nintendo's.

2lvmghw.png

#37 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

Don't forget the Madcatz one.

I never really liked madcatz. But it could be worse.

Signature_DK.png

#38 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Now the Wal-Mart page says this won't be released until February 2013!!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!