#1 Jgreenwell

Jgreenwell

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ok, so I was just browsing the interwebs, and I stumbled across a kewl video.. WAIT, FLASHBACK..
Remember when that Zelda Majora's Mask Wii U teaser was posted on YouTube, but it was fake? FLASH FORWARD. The video I found claimed to be "Clock Town Day One" theme for the "upcoming remake of Majora's Mask for the Nntendo Wii U," as it said in the description. It sounds cool, but, I'm really sure it's fake. This guy only has one other video, and his username is "NintendoMusic SneakPeek." I dunno, I just felt like sharing because it sounds cool.

What do you think? Do you think Nintendo will eventually remake Majora's Mask? And if they do, do you want it on the Wii U or 3DS?

*UPDATE 12-20-12*
He posted another video, "Clock Town Day Two."

Edited by Jgreenwell, 20 December 2012 - 05:28 PM.

#2 markusjayjay

markusjayjay

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Love it.

Posted Image

Nintendo Network ID: markusjayjay

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

The time spent developing a remake of an old game could be time spent developing a completely new one. I would rather have a completely new game.

#4 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

MM was one of the few Zelda games that I never got to finish. Maybe this time around I could complete it if its coming to the U.

#5 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

It's the only one (alongside Zelda 1 and 2) I didn't finish. It's damn hard. I'm stuck at the worm boss, where I'm in desperate need of more magic. If they remade it (3DS please!) I'll surely buy it, but obviously, this is 100% fake.
No sig.

#6 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

The time spent developing a remake of an old game could be time spent developing a completely new one. I would rather have a completely new game.

That's what porting teams are for. They take away that problem.

Posted Image

#7 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

oh it would be a completely new remake, and the n64 suffered bad fps issues, a wii u remake would be a well recieved remake i think, i so hope they do this, emagine fierce diety in HD wow

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#8 m3gaman81

m3gaman81

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Agreed, although I feel it may be on the horizon! Probably 3DS. If it is getting the "Remake" treatment, I hope they make the time(...yuk)limit cycle longer, so i don't have to start over, and over, and over, and....yeah you get my point!
Like I've said before the game has potential, but the time limit is annoying for the start of the game, and I know there are songs to play to slow it down etc, but I played the game under pressure and it started to annoy me when I ran out of time! Sure I got quicker at finding stuff, but my boredom level crept in with the repetitive nature of the game.....so my answer is slow down the time limit to start with and speed it up at the end....lol.....well...maybe!
Posted Image

#9 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Fake guys . Already posted on neogaf . I personally enjoyed the Oot remake on 3ds so I would like the MM remake on there while the wii u gets an epic new adventure .

Edited by Varg, 20 December 2012 - 08:28 AM.

#10 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

I HOPE! IT BETTER OR I WILL FLIP TABLES!

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

I know they will remake MM eventually. As for when and what system I have no clue?.

Signature_DK.png

#12 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

yeah awesome video, but it is fake. I'd still rather just have a whole new zelda game for the wii u

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

IWANNIT NOW! Majora's Mask was awesome.

#14 markusjayjay

markusjayjay

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Can i have both :D

Posted Image

Nintendo Network ID: markusjayjay

#15 VirusDoctor

VirusDoctor

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

Agreed, although I feel it may be on the horizon! Probably 3DS. If it is getting the "Remake" treatment, I hope they make the time(...yuk)limit cycle longer, so i don't have to start over, and over, and over, and....yeah you get my point!
Like I've said before the game has potential, but the time limit is annoying for the start of the game, and I know there are songs to play to slow it down etc, but I played the game under pressure and it started to annoy me when I ran out of time! Sure I got quicker at finding stuff, but my boredom level crept in with the repetitive nature of the game.....so my answer is slow down the time limit to start with and speed it up at the end....lol.....well...maybe!

Wait, you restarted the whole game every time, time ran out?

#16 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'd love to see a remake on the wii u, partly because it would be hilarious if they included Ben drowned as an easter egg. :laugh:

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#17 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Let's give Nintendo heaps of money for a 12 year old game, justify it by saying that it has amazing new features, such as gyroscope compatibility and inventory management from the gamepad, no thanks, I don't care if a different development team works on it, it's milking.

#18 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Haha, it really seems you didn't understand this game... To me, it's one of the best games ever, and certainly the best Zelda game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!