Photo

If the world DID end (and it's not) how would you want it to end.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Splint

Splint

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

Zombies. The only survivors are Wii U owners who played ZombiU and know how to stay alive.

#42 count_zero

count_zero

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

One thing that always bugged me about the "mayan calendar ending zomg" is that if the Mayans were good enough to predict the end of the world, you'd think they'd be good enough to predict the Spanish sailing across the Atlantic and taking over

#43 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

From studying similar stars to our sun we can tell that it is going to be millions of years before it dies out. Sure, we can't put an exact date on it, but we can certainly say it isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Yeah I know that from science in school. I think it was 3 billion years.
I meant the calendar the Mayans used, they watched the stars move across the sky, and used that to chart the days. Pretty cool that they paid that much attention and could be so exact without observatories and stuff.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!