#1 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hey guys!  I'm here to tell you that I finally got to play the Wii U I got for Christmas.  I absolutely love it!  I only have played one game on it and it's already fantastic.  I had no doubt in my mind that this console was going to be amazing.  This is kind of a shorter thread than what I usually post but I just had to share my thoughts.  How do you guys like your Wii Us?
Posted Image

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

All I can say is... not many of the titles out now appeal to me. But after seeing what it's capable of.. I can't wait for 2013 titles!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

All I can say is... not many of the titles out now appeal to me. But after seeing what it's capable of.. I can't wait for 2013 titles!

My thoughts exactly. :)
Posted Image

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

My thoughts exactly. :)

Awesome. :)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Im lovin my Wii U so far.

#6 Icebreaker6

Icebreaker6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Apart from eShop errors, slow downloads, and one freeze in AC3 while downloading the Rayman demo (most likely the cause), I am absolutely floored by the Wii U. One feature that I didn't expect to love is the Nintendo TVii. It's very convenient.

#7 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Finally got to go on mine late last night. The big update took about 1 1/2 hrs and then there was an update to the game I wanted to play 'Sonic Racing' and have to say I love the console. Really happy with it. The gamepad screen is so impressive. The only thing I've noticed is the aspect of the gamepad is different to the main tv screen, its slightly wider. I was expecting it to be 16:9 but it looks more like 18:9 or 20:9 so the aspect of the game changes between tv and gamepad which is strange. The vibration feedback in the gamepad is good.

Quite impressed with the internet browser. Generally its better than expected.

Things I don't like is switching modes can be a little slow. The power brick literally seems to weigh almost as much as a brick.

Sonic Racing is just awesome. I never believed a game with Sonic in the title could ever be good until now. Was never a fan of the original Sonic games but this game is gaming bliss. Can't wait to get my wii u connected to my projector.

There is a charm about Nintendo products that you don't get with other consoles especially 360.

Not tried a wii game in it yet.

#8 markusjayjay

markusjayjay

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Love the console, not that crasy about the games.
They were fun at first.
Hope a new zelda will come soon. :D

Posted Image

Nintendo Network ID: markusjayjay

#9 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

we got ours yesterday to. I love it my son been playing giants. I played zombiu which is pretty awesome then tried some blops2. Im lovin it

#10 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

hoping mine arrives tomorrow cant wait to play nsmbu and darksiders on it hoping zombi u isnt as bad as the reviews are making it seem.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#11 ChrisTerror

ChrisTerror

Blooper

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • NNID:ChrisTerror

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

hoping mine arrives tomorrow cant wait to play nsmbu and darksiders on it hoping zombi u isnt as bad as the reviews are making it seem.

ZombieU was actually my first game when i got my Wii U, I love it tbh and its no where near as bad as the official reviewers make it, but it you look at the user reviews scores its higher than the official review scores.

#12 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

yeah thats what im hoping when can caving a zombies head in ever be anything but awesome.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#13 Harris42

Harris42

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything Mario and Zelda

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Got mine yesterday (Xmas) but havn't had the chance to play anything yet, as have been working (in work while I type this).
I have set the Wii U up, did the download, made my mii etc etc. I am really impressed with the gamepad, decent screen, lightweight suprisingly comfortable to hold. Havnt had the chance to play around with Miiverse or the browser yet, but looking forward to it. I've got zombieU with it, and I am looking to get some more games by the end of the week.
Really looking forward it playing some games to see ehat it can really do!!
Wii U console 'Black'
Zombi U, NintendoLand, NSMBU, Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed, Trine 2, Nano Assault
NNID - Harris42
if you add me let me know by PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!