Photo

The Zombiu Survivor Thread (more survivors = more loot!)

ZombiU Survivor Loot

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Okay screw it I'm getting on now and I'll add a bunch of you guys. Not sure why it's not working

Okay I added a crap ton of ppl. Some went right through and others are waiting on you guys in the provisional status. Believed I added everyone in the thread of I forgot you please let me know !!!

#42 z0mbiesmasher

z0mbiesmasher

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

added all you on let me know if you did not get my friend request

#43 BrandonsBeard

BrandonsBeard

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda. Kid Icarus. MK7.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

NNID: BrandonsBeard

I will add everyone once I get home and play. Hope to see your dead arses in the game!

Posted Image

NNID: BrandonsBeard

3DS: 2277-7039-6132

Message me before adding so I can input your ID as well

#44 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Lost my very first survivor today near the burning room in buckingham. R.I.P. Arthur Bennett -_- Had a score of 4000 and was carrying some half decent stuff so I hope one of you guys find him.

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#45 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

I died there also, walked through the room, turned around to rub from the zombies, went up the ladder and got yanked off. That zombie Litrally must've teleported at me.

#46 Mykee36

Mykee36

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Danjiblets , Mr.Orange, AdmiralClassy and a couple of others you havent added me yet

#47 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

You guys can add me if you want just send a friend request mine is evil_rabbid just finished my third play through almost made it the whole way but the arena claimed my survivor.......so close.

#48 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

When you say arena, you mean the church/carnival thing? That's one of the last things I did. I dropped a mine not realizing how close a zombie was, boom. 6th survivor, but one lasted me 8 hours, 9000 score!

#49 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

When you say arena, you mean the church/carnival thing? That's one of the last things I did. I dropped a mine not realizing how close a zombie was, boom. 6th survivor, but one lasted me 8 hours, 9000 score!

yeah I made it there this time and my first survivor died, got just a little to close to the exploder zombi my fault I should have known better. He was a little over 12000 I'm sure next run through ican survive it all knock on wood don't want to jinx myself.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 04 January 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#50 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Chewy bacon, mykee36, colinx,stiggieu, admiral classy , mr. Orange, unchained goku,and wezbloke. All of you are pending provisional status for the friend requests. Try to get on and accept or Im gonna just have to delete em as there clogging up my friend list. Let me know if it's not there.

Edited by Varg, 05 January 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#51 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

Just checked Varg and I don't have any incoming provisional invites pending. :blush: I have several that I have sent that are showing as not accepted yet. Some from the names you mentioned above. I wonder if this provisional malarky is working properly?? Did you find out your NNID Varg?? I tried Varg but it says its too short :wacko:

Does anyone know how to switch the provisional thing off so friend invites are accepted straight away??

Edited by wezbloke, 06 January 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#52 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

It's VargJL, my nickname is Varg on there. Provisional thing is really annoying ....

#53 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

On the last mission. I think the game is difficult if you're careless, so I agree with the Dark Souls comparisons. Just go slow and scan areas. Also, don't try and kill all the infected in an area; sometimes, it's better to just run, especially if they're not carrying any loot. I logged in over nine hours, which is a good length for this type of game.

It's fun, tense, and satisfying.

However, I DO feel that the game would have benefited from six more months in development. Despite that, I do feel the game is more in the 7.5-8/10 area more so than 4.5/10.

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#54 Valeski

Valeski

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

I added all of the users before my post, my NNID is Valeski

#55 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Just beat it! Took me 17 hours, I'm slow. What a game!

#56 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

I reckon once i've finished this i'll try the survival mode. On my 3rd survivor now in normal mode, just got to the tower of London. My daughter kicked my ass lastnight on King of Zombies! Its hard work being the survivor :unsure:

There's a few daft things about the game that bug me, especially not being able to ditch your regular pistol into storage! So annoying. But hopefully these issues will be addressed in ZombiU 2! Overall I love this game! :wub:

Will have a sweep through the thread tonight to make sure i've added everyone I can.

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#57 Maximamilian

Maximamilian

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hey all, great idea, just starting out in ZombiU, feel free to add me 'Maximamilian' look forward to seeing you in game! :)

#58 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

Man this game punishes you hard if you mess up. Just had my ass handed to me at the tower of London :( Lost a cop survivor with good loot. Was a stupid death, I was careless, shouldn't have happened. Then the very next guy was eaten by said cop survivor and lost even more good loot. Gutted.

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#59 Voodoodrew

Voodoodrew

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Lost my very first survivor today near the burning room in buckingham. R.I.P. Arthur Bennett -_- Had a score of 4000 and was carrying some half decent stuff so I hope one of you guys find him.

Im on my way

#60 nannybuckles

nannybuckles

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Suda 51, Zombies, A Good Book

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

anyone want to add me? just got my system this weekend and only an hour into the game but would love to have some zombies to loot along the way. my Network ID is: NannyBuckles.

will add anyone back once i get home from work tonight.
NNID: NannyBuckles...pm me if you add me.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZombiU, Survivor, Loot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!