• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#21 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

It seems to me that you are insulting people who are taking their time to try and help you find out the issue. I suggest you stop calling them stupid and seriously think over what they have already said or be more open to any solutions they try to give.
From what I understand, and whether you like it or not, you might have made a mistake in handling your gamepad.

#22 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

at the end of the day, did you fixed it or not? Many people writte problems but they dont give us the result at the end... I find the whole thing very strange, why nintendo make a gamepad that is so sensitive of "stop working" from the first place.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:59 AM

Is everyone really this STUPID?! I put it in sleep mode when I am not using it... and it's NOT supposed to run out when in Wii mode idiot! And it runs at five hours at the right brightness level. I never said I ALWAYS leave it in sleep mode, I turn my Wii U off, who wouldn't?

Well, stupid. The Gamepad IS supposed to turn off while in Wii mode... is it not? Tell me you're not smart enough to know that...

Insulting people isn't going to help resolve the problem. Not to mention insulting people who are going out of their way to help is uncalled for. If you behave like that then people will just stop trying to help.

#24 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

You seem to be the only person with a problem.

I don't know... maybe it was a one time thing.

It seems to me that you are insulting people who are taking their time to try and help you find out the issue. I suggest you stop calling them stupid and seriously think over what they have already said or be more open to any solutions they try to give.
From what I understand, and whether you like it or not, you might have made a mistake in handling your gamepad.

What do you mean handling?

at the end of the day, did you fixed it or not? Many people writte problems but they dont give us the result at the end... I find the whole thing very strange, why nintendo make a gamepad that is so sensitive of "stop working" from the first place.

I think I'll write about it the next time I play a Wii game for a long time.

Insulting people isn't going to help resolve the problem. Not to mention insulting people who are going out of their way to help is uncalled for. If you behave like that then people will just stop trying to help.

Yeah I was a little harsh but he was basically as if I planned it to happen...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#25 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Actually i am sorry to say the wii u gamepad stays on even if you are in wii mode now the reason everyone is guessing this for is because nintendo might release a update for the wii emulator to use the gamepad but nothing has been confirmed yet

#26 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Actually i am sorry to say the wii u gamepad stays on even if you are in wii mode now the reason everyone is guessing this for is because nintendo might release a update for the wii emulator to use the gamepad but nothing has been confirmed yet

Oh. I hope that they will confirm that update.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

The upad is on constantly.
A lot of people have complained about this draining the battery.
It would be nice for nintendo to update the controller settings to add a proper off setting, or preferably the standby button should be one touch for upad, hold down for console.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 ninper

ninper

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

somewhat similar I downloaded zombiU on xmas. I put it turn off after downloads complete. There was no option to even turn off display of gamepad . drained the battery and failed to connect 1st try when power was reconnected. No Biggie though. There are kinks and some are much worse. for instance my screen is cropped because I "only" have 720p set? solution its your tvs fault despite settings being able to switch it for miiverse and eshop but not for games and main menu warawara zone.  Oh well I hope they start fixing bugs for zombiu and getting all the kinks out instead of just counting cash from the rushed launch.

#29 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

somewhat similar I downloaded zombiU on xmas. I put it turn off after downloads complete. There was no option to even turn off display of gamepad . drained the battery and failed to connect 1st try when power was reconnected. No Biggie though. There are kinks and some are much worse. for instance my screen is cropped because I "only" have 720p set? solution its your tvs fault despite settings being able to switch it for miiverse and eshop but not for games and main menu warawara zone. Oh well I hope they start fixing bugs for zombiu and getting all the kinks out instead of just counting cash from the rushed launch.

How was the launch rushed? The reason they did a system update on day one was so that the people that got it early wouldn't be able to spoil much.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#30 BananaCheese

BananaCheese

Darknut Dominator

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • NNID:Awesomesocks
  • Fandom:
    Zelda and Animal Crossing

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

YoshiWiiUGamer9 let me tell you something. Why do you still even care? If you want a solution to your problem just keep the GamePad plugged in while you're using Wii Mode. It's not like keeping it plugged in will destroy it or something, when you're done in Wii Mode, unplug the GamePad. Also, you don't need to get mad at people and call them stupid over such a silly thing.
Just calm down, and keep the GamePad plugged in.

Edited by Awesomesocks, 06 January 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Nintendo_Logo-600x200.png 

Nintendo Network ID: Awesomesocks | Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032-1712-2862

PM me if you add me on any of the above.

#31 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

YoshiWiiUGamer9 let me tell you something. Why do you still even care? If you want a solution to your problem just keep the GamePad plugged in while you're using Wii Mode. It's not like keeping it plugged in will destroy it or something, when you're done in Wii Mode, unplug the GamePad. Also, you don't need to get mad at people and call them stupid over such a silly thing.
Just calm down, and keep the GamePad plugged in.

Why do I care? Because Nintendo's stupidity didn't make the Gamepad turn off without the bloody console turning off...

I don't want to pointlessly charge the darn thing, it's not a laptop...

sfOI1m6.jpg

#32 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

my wii u gamepad even drains its battery when its off! and i mean the console and everything off.

#33 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

How was the launch rushed? The reason they did a system update on day one was so that the people that got it early wouldn't be able to spoil much.

I don't think so. The launch was rushed and the systems should have come with that update already installed. It's absolute rubbish to think they required an update so the people that got it early wouldn't be able to spoile much. Not to mention they followed it within a short time with another major update. That's poor planning on Nintendo's part.

#34 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

I don't think so. The launch was rushed and the systems should have come with that update already installed. It's absolute rubbish to think they required an update so the people that got it early wouldn't be able to spoile much. Not to mention they followed it within a short time with another major update. That's poor planning on Nintendo's part.

So? If they didn't do that the hype would eventually die out...

my wii u gamepad even drains its battery when its off! and i mean the console and everything off.

WTF... the gamepad is the worst part of the Wii U?

(I mean battery wise! Every else about it is PERFECT).

sfOI1m6.jpg

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

I thought it was accepted that Nintendo launched the wii U as early as they possibly could.
There's plenty of positives to forcing an update for the online aspects of a console, first being a high rate of people connected to the internet, and by extension, their eshop.
The spoilers excuse is funny, because it's insane to think people actually think of system details count as spoilers. I'm sure Nintendo like to surprise people, but the fact is when some people in America bought their consoles, they had no idea how Nintendo Network ID's worked, how the eShop looked, etc. That's the worst consumer intelligence ever, people buying the product with no idea what it does out of the box.
I wish Nintendo would stop acting like they want to surprise people, and give proper accounts of what consumers will get when they buy their new expensive console.

There's plenty of evidence to back up the fact Nintendo weren't ready to launch the Wii U when they did.
It doesn't even have folders!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

I thought it was accepted that Nintendo launched the wii U as early as they possibly could.
There's plenty of positives to forcing an update for the online aspects of a console, first being a high rate of people connected to the internet, and by extension, their eshop.
The spoilers excuse is funny, because it's insane to think people actually think of system details count as spoilers. I'm sure Nintendo like to surprise people, but the fact is when some people in America bought their consoles, they had no idea how Nintendo Network ID's worked, how the eShop looked, etc. That's the worst consumer intelligence ever, people buying the product with no idea what it does out of the box.
I wish Nintendo would stop acting like they want to surprise people, and give proper accounts of what consumers will get when they buy their new expensive console.

There's plenty of evidence to back up the fact Nintendo weren't ready to launch the Wii U when they did.
It doesn't even have folders!

If anything was rushed, it was the 3DS launch... I remember that "BIG" system update they did that made it have the eShop... good times, good times...

There isn't much of a point for the folders, since that there aren't many eShop games... or apps. (except like Uplay)

I don't know I like the surprises, but I think I over hyped the Wii U. Not because of the games, because of the general OS...

sfOI1m6.jpg

#37 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

If anything was rushed, it was the 3DS launch... I remember that "BIG" system update they did that made it have the eShop... good times, good times...

There isn't much of a point for the folders, since that there aren't many eShop games... or apps. (except like Uplay)

I don't know I like the surprises, but I think I over hyped the Wii U. Not because of the games, because of the general OS...

Yeah?
Still rushed even if something else is more rushed...

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#38 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Yeah?
Still rushed even if something else is more rushed...

It didn't feel all that rushed to me, it had a decent launch.

sfOI1m6.jpg

#39 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

It didn't feel all that rushed to me, it had a decent launch.

We knew nothing about the os.
NoE had nothing ready.
Everything was aimed at Western audiences.
The os is slow.
one upad.
it freezes like the 3ds did.
no folders.
no sounds or pictures support despite the sd card slot.
pikmin 3, a wii port not ready for launch.
silliness with the upad never getting an off feature.

If they planned all this then they're just silly.
I'm surely forgetting a lot of things which could show their lack of readiness.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#40 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

We knew nothing about the os.
NoE had nothing ready.
Everything was aimed at Western audiences.
The os is slow.
one upad.
it freezes like the 3ds did.
no folders.
no sounds or pictures support despite the sd card slot.
pikmin 3, a wii port not ready for launch.
silliness with the upad never getting an off feature.

If they planned all this then they're just silly.
I'm surely forgetting a lot of things which could show their lack of readiness.

We knew nothing about the OS... so what? Surprises?

One Upad so far, but there isn't much of a need for two at the moment.

Sounds and pictures? Why would you want that... use a phone or, heck your 3DS!...

The folders can come in a future system update I imagine, not that important.

The off feature is absolutely unexceptable...

WII PORT?!... Wouldn't the game have to be on the Wii to be a Wii port? -.-

And plus, why would you want a game to be rushed?

sfOI1m6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!