• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Aznhomieboi1689

Aznhomieboi1689

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

I just got Assassins Creed 3 and am I the only one who cannot find a match in the multiplayer? I see no thread or posts about anyone else having a problem. Please help!

Also in an interest of not making multiple threads, anyone know when Wii U can get DLC? I want to be able to download new songs on Just Dance 4.

#2 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

Best days I've found ppl to play is on weekends. As far as the dlc goes, my wife is also waiting I. New songs and when I emailed Nintendo, they said to stay tuned to a future update to add the dlc section to the eshop . Not sure when this will be but I'm sure soon

#3 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

Welcome to the world of Wii U online play, lol! This problem seems to exist on every Wii U game so far. Last night on Black Ops 2 when I was trying to play there were no Ground War or Kill Confirmed matches and only 23 Team Deathmatch games! I haven't played a single full Sonic Racing online match yet. An online gaming community just doesn't seem to exist for Nintendo consoles yet. Whether that will change as the Wii U gets older remains to be seen.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#4 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Welcome to the world of Wii U online play, lol! This problem seems to exist on every Wii U game so far. Last night on Black Ops 2 when I was trying to play there were no Ground War or Kill Confirmed matches and only 23 Team Deathmatch games! I haven't played a single full Sonic Racing online match yet. An online gaming community just doesn't seem to exist for Nintendo consoles yet. Whether that will change as the Wii U gets older remains to be seen.

I'm guessing when it's a little older. I mean it's got really good online so I think we just wait.

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Day 2 or 3.
I had some online play. It was a full game. Played it for a few hrs. So maybe nobody is online the time your getting on.
You could also add some friends and send some invites.

And the wii u will get dlc soon. I think ac3 will be one of the first idk about just dance.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

There is noone online it's sooo frustrating, I've given up hope.

#7 Amylittlehands

Amylittlehands

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Fandom:
    Harvest Moon

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

Well that's unicorn tongue. Is there any point in me buying Black Ops 2 for WiiU if NO ONE is playing? I mean it has nearly been a month since release, surely people would be online, or are those thousands of consoles bought by Mario only players. -_-
Posted ImageERHMEHGERHD A Tiny cat. All the better to keep in my tiny pocket.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Well that's unicorn tongue. Is there any point in me buying Black Ops 2 for WiiU if NO ONE is playing? I mean it has nearly been a month since release, surely people would be online, or are those thousands of consoles bought by Mario only players. -_-

3,600 people are online in Black Ops 2, community is pretty active.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

3,600 people are online in Black Ops 2, community is pretty active.

That's small comparing there are around 500,000 to 600,000 on the PS3 and Xbox. Granted those consoles have been out far longer and have a much bigger user base especially for a game like Call Of Duty. I don't think the community for a game like this will ever get that big on the Wii U though.

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

That's small comparing there are around 500,000 to 600,000 on the PS3 and Xbox. Granted those consoles have been out far longer and have a much bigger user base especially for a game like Call Of Duty. I don't think the community for a game like this will ever get that big on the Wii U though.

Exactly. Those consoles have been out longer, so more people will be playing them. I had Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex for the Wii, and that had a pretty active community. COD is popular, I see it being successful on the Wii U .

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 johnodd4

johnodd4

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

actually the dlc for just dance 4 will be availible sometime this month as for assassins creed 3 there are not a lot of people playing it because it has to be connected to uplay and if you are not 13 years of age or older you cannot sign up for uplay which left millions of wii u owners out in the cold so have fun with that one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!