• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

You're right. When you go on Miiverse, you see hundreds of thousands of happy fans talking about how much they enjoy the system. Some of them are casual, but others are hardcore gamers. (I hate those terms, and I'm using them for lack of better terms..) This shows that the Wii U is doing it's job.

Also, what did the 360 have at launch? Perfect Dark Zero, Call of Duty 3,PGR 3?..

#22 Paz

Paz

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

2nd time around and Im really enjoying the WiiU -havent turned the ps3 on in a while but Nintendo Land? that needs an extra 20 games to be impressive...

#23 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

I agree with you. Alot of people were kind of the same way with 3ds. I know some people who skipped on 3ds for a vita, and now they're buying 3ds because they see the games pouring in. Wiiu will be the same, this year they will annouce titles that will be MUST BUYS.
I dont need better graphics, i need games that are fun and bring something different, and nintendo has provided the tools for developers to do just that, so its now in there hands.

#24 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

You're right. When you go on Miiverse, you see hundreds of thousands of happy fans talking about how much they enjoy the system. Some of them are casual, but others are hardcore gamers. (I hate those terms, and I'm using them for lack of better terms..) This shows that the Wii U is doing it's job.

That's because Nintendo removes any posts that aren't praising them. ;)

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#25 Paz

Paz

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

Solid point there CUD - only happy people here! - what's that you say? Not happy? - De-rezz.

#26 m3gaman81

m3gaman81

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

I think it's funny when people say they don't want it because there are no good games for it.......and i'm like
.......................................................................................................................................................... /
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
/

Posted Image

Maybe ....just MAYBE it's because it's a NEW system , I can understand people not liking CoD or ZombiU but come on give it a chance they haven't even released the new Zelda or the new Super Smash Bros, there are sooo many good games not out yet......and when they blame it on the problems it's had i just remind them of the Red ring of death for 360 and the Various problems Sony had with the PS3

Hahaha, true my friend true :)

The console's been out for 2 months..lol people need to GET A GRIP and just chill....wait till the good games come......Yeeeeha!
Posted Image

#27 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

^^^ if they do.....

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate