• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Allright so I got Xenoblade a few months ago but because of college work I hadn't had much time to play it but now I am pretty deep into the story.
1. Do characters who are not out fighting with you level up?
2. Is there a way to speed up auto attacks, it takes to long for my liking.
3. How do you improve your relationship between characters? (I wanna see more heart to hearts)
Posted Image

#2 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

1. Yes
2. I dunno actually. Google says Haste Gems or anything that improves that (armor, arts).
3. Do side quests with them in your party. They have to be in the top 3, not on the sidelines. I think fighting with them helps as well.

#3 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Allright so I got Xenoblade a few months ago but because of college work I hadn't had much time to play it but now I am pretty deep into the story.
1. Do characters who are not out fighting with you level up?
2. Is there a way to speed up auto attacks, it takes to long for my liking.
3. How do you improve your relationship between characters? (I wanna see more heart to hearts)

1. Yes.
2. You could use arts, but I recommend leveling them up as far as you can so you don't have to wait as long as you would.
3. You can speak to people with the exclamation mark (!) over their heads, or press the B button at the right time during battles.

by chance

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

There are gems that shorten the time between auto attacks, along with gems that attack twice an auto attack.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!