• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

Uh, you cant just put a slash between jaguar/steamroller, they are very very different cpu's, from different families, bobcat and bulldozer, and no matter how high you clock them, ones not very impressive for a 'beast' (laptop/mobile cpu) and the other is, well, ambitious, but turned out bad. I really hope sony doesnt stick with amd cpu's, or at least go with the jaguar like ms, it may be 'underpowered' compared to what steamroller is supposed to promise, but at least its reliable..... I know amd is desperately trying to pawn off their recent cpu failures, but sony, come on. Its really starting to look like microsoft has it in the bag for me.

Edited by 3Dude, 16 January 2013 - 05:12 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#22 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

Looks like MS and Sony does what Nintendon't... Make Real Consoles

http://www.examiner....early-identical

dude. Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY on this site knows that the wii u will be the weakest console this gen. But if you looked at what people are speculating it won't be as big as the gap last gen plus, the architecture is similar. Now as a fanboy (OMG I said it!!) I hope this puts nintendo in the shoes the 360 was in this gen (powerful, but the weakest of the powerful. This will hopefully make it the one that many multi[plat games are made on before being ported to the other consoles. But that is just my hope.

I would also like to point out that the weakest console has sold the most units the past two generations now. (PS2/Wii)

Are we done here now?

#23 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Not only is this thread a duplicate, it is also made for the purpose of trolling or annoying the users here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!