Photo

Nintendo's Nintendo Direct: 01/23/'13 thoughts.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

*cannonshane's thread on this topic can be found here: http://thewiiu.com/t...st-wasnt-ready/.*

Hello everyone!,

I hope you all are doing well. :)

To sum up Nintendo's latest Nintendo Direct in three words: that was awesome!

Nintendo addressed some of their customer's requests and revealed a lot too!

Personally, I didn't think the apologies were necessary as I understand the wait for games. I would much rather have quality over quantity. The apologies were thoughtful though.

If you haven't seen the presentation yet, you can by clicking on this link:

http://www.nintendo....ive/01-23-2013/

Our voices are heard, so gather enough people to voice your requests and Nintendo may respond to them.

Take care everyone! :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

Edited by NintendoFan, 23 January 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#2 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Already a thread below this

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#3 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Already a thread below this

*cannonshane's thread on this topic can be found here: http://thewiiu.com/t...st-wasnt-ready/. I will add this to my original post in respect of your thread.*

Hello cannonshane,

I hope you are having a great day. :)

Yes, I was aware of that, but I wanted to share my own thoughts. It is possible that I could have altered some things to fit in someone elses' thread, I just felt like starting my own. Also, it is not a competition for me when it comes to who's first in threads. If need be, I will delete this thread.

I say this with no disrespect.

Take care. :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

Edited by NintendoFan, 23 January 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#4 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Am I the only one that thought it was really boring?!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#5 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hello NintyFan101,

I hope you are enjoying your day. :)

You probably aren't the only one, but what bored you about it? Just curious.

Sincerely, NintendoFan

#6 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

I did really. But near the end it improved.

#7 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hello NintyFan101,

You probably aren't the only one, but what bored you about it? Just curious.

Sincerely, NintendoFan

Hello there.

It was an okay Nintendo Direct. I thourght that it was boring in most parts. I found when they talked about the Miiverse boring and when they were talking about upcoming games. Most of them didn't have any footage.

Sincerly,
NintyFan.

I did really. But near the end it improved.

I agree.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#8 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hello there.

It was an okay Nintendo Direct. I thourght that it was boring in most parts. I found when they talked about the Miiverse boring and when they were talking about upcoming games. Most of them didn't have any footage.

Sincerly,
NintyFan.

I agree.

Hello NintyFan101 and xBASSxMONSTAx,

Thank you for your contributions.

I see. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I was just curious. :)

Personally, I enjoyed the Miiverse section as well as letting us all know that updates to the Wii U Operating System are coming in two parts.

I agree that footage of games was missing, but personally I do not need that every Nintendo Direct.

Take care!

Sincerely, NintendoFan

#9 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

*cannonshane's thread on this topic can be found here: http://thewiiu.com/t...st-wasnt-ready/.*

Hello everyone!,

I hope you all are doing well. :)

To sum up Nintendo's latest Nintendo Direct in three words: that was awesome!

Nintendo addressed some of their customer's requests and revealed a lot too!

Personally, I didn't think the apologies were necessary as I understand the wait for games. I would much rather have quality over quantity. The apologies were thoughtful though.

If you haven't seen the presentation yet, you can by clicking on this link:

http://www.nintendo....ive/01-23-2013/

Our voices are heard, so gather enough people to voice your requests and Nintendo may respond to them.

Take care everyone! :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

Lol its all good mate it doesn't bother me. After last night's announcements this place seems more active which can only be a good thing.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#10 ElderKnight77

ElderKnight77

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Fandom:
    anything Nintendo

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

This Nintendo Direct was better than their E3 2012; just sums up my reaction. The games are really showcasing what the system can really do (I love how they made their hybrid CPU play nice with AMD's e6760 to get those visuals). I'm really excited over the future of the console!

#11 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Lol its all good mate it doesn't bother me. After last night's announcements this place seems more active which can only be a good thing.

Hello cannonshane,

I am glad, and I will try to be more careful next time. This is a great community though and I hope it continues to grow. :)

This Nintendo Direct was better than their E3 2012; just sums up my reaction. The games are really showcasing what the system can really do (I love how they made their hybrid CPU play nice with AMD's e6760 to get those visuals). I'm really excited over the future of the console!

Hello ElderKnight77,

I might have to agree with you, although Nintendo's E3 2012 was really good too. To me, I just felt like it was one thing after another - responding to fans' requests in-part, improving services, partially revealing the new HD Zelda (that was surprising to me!), and more. If we all somehow could let Nintendo know how great this Nintendo Direct was.

Take care both of you. :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

#12 ElderKnight77

ElderKnight77

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Fandom:
    anything Nintendo

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hello cannonshane,

I am glad, and I will try to be more careful next time. This is a great community though and I hope it continues to grow. :)

Hello ElderKnight77,

I might have to agree with you, although Nintendo's E3 2012 was really good too. To me, I just felt like it was one thing after another - responding to fans' requests in-part, improving services, partially revealing the new HD Zelda (that was surprising to me!), and more. If we all somehow could let Nintendo know how great this Nintendo Direct was.

Take care both of you. :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

thanks maybe we could write it on MiiVerse somehow to let them know. I know that's what I will be doing to ask Nintendo to buy the Darksider's IP!!!

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

OS fixes, MiiVerse expansion and GAMEBOY ADVANCE GAMES Was all I neaded to hear, let alone all of the other awesome stuff that was announced! I need underwear on standbye next time.

#14 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. :)

thanks maybe we could write it on MiiVerse somehow to let them know. I know that's what I will be doing to ask Nintendo to buy the Darksider's IP!!!

You are welcome! :)

Miiverse is a great idea!

UnchainedGoku:

The Game Boy Advance games announcement was really cool. Interesting they will be on the Nintendo Wii U. I wonder if they will be for the Nintendo 3DS as well.

Take care everyone!

Sincerely, NintendoFan

Edited by NintendoFan, 24 January 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#15 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I gotta admit, when they showed those first HD pictures of the Zelda game I was like wait wut? They're going this route? Then he said its Wind Waker being remade in HD and I was like OMG!!!

#16 SuperBus

SuperBus

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo Series, Lego Anything, Zelda Series

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I gotta admit, when they showed those first HD pictures of the Zelda game I was like wait wut? They're going this route? Then he said its Wind Waker being remade in HD and I was like OMG!!!

That was the one that got me too. And the new "X" video, too.

I also liked the lineup of $0.30 virtual console games.... Balloon Fight wasone of the first games i owned on my NES!!! Not one of the ones i was looking forward to the most, but what a nice way to start a VC library and introduce my kids to games i plaed when I was their age!

#17 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Yeah that Monolith Soft game looks epic!!! I have Ballon Fight on my 3ds but have yet to try it out. I'll probably just redownload it on the Wii U anyway since it is only $0.30. I'm glad they have gamepad support for the Virtual Console that was a welcome addition.

Edited by Insanity_Boi, 25 January 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#18 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hello SuperBus and Insanity_Boi,

I hope you both are doing well. :)

That was the one that got me too. And the new "X" video, too.

I also liked the lineup of $0.30 virtual console games.... Balloon Fight wasone of the first games i owned on my NES!!! Not one of the ones i was looking forward to the most, but what a nice way to start a VC library and introduce my kids to games i plaed when I was their age!

I agree. Yeah the $0.30 Virtual Console games for the 30th Anniversary of the Nintendo Famicom is awesome!

Nice to meet a veteran gamer! I hope your kids have a good time with you introducing that game to them. :)

Yeah that Monolith Soft game looks epic!!! I have Ballon Fight on my 3ds but have yet to try it out. I'll probably just redownload it on the Wii U anyway since it is only $0.30. I'm glad they have gamepad support for the Virtual Console that was a welcome addition.

Balloon Fight is a fun game and is tough!

Take care everyone. :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

#19 SuperBus

SuperBus

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo Series, Lego Anything, Zelda Series

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Nice to meet a veteran gamer!

<_< That's just a nice way to say "old" :P

#20 NintendoFan

NintendoFan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hello SuperBus,

<_< That's just a nice way to say "old" :P

That wasn't my intention, but that isn't a bad thing! :)

Sincerely, NintendoFan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!