#1 xXSuperNintendoXx

xXSuperNintendoXx

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Okami,

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hi all I'm new to his forum and some of you may know me from the 3ds forum so yeah :P

#2 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hey, and welcome to Wii U Forums! :P
If you need any help, Contact Feld0 or AMAC! :unsure:
No signature here....

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

Welcome to thewiiu.com! I hope you will enjoy your time here. I'm wiiwouldlike2playwithU, one of the few Fans of FFXIII on this site, and I welcome you. If you ever need any non-tech help, be sure to give one of us guides a holler, we can easily help you with that. Any technical Issues should be sent to either Feld0 or AMAC, the 2 people that moderator and are capable of fixing most of the issues that you may encounter.
Anyways, hope to see you around!

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#4 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

Hey SNES! Welcome to the Wii U Forums.
Does this mean you're 21 years old? :P

I'm Auzzie Wingman, you've possibly seen me on the 3DSForums. You can always ask me questions, that's part of a guide's job. You should stick around and post all sorts of cool ideas you want for the Wii U.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

Welcome! If you need any help, contact Feld0 or AMAC. They're awesome! Also, I like your name.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#6 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hey SNES (clever, very clever) Welcome to the Wii U Forums man! I'm Blade and I hope you like your stay, please check the Rules so you don't get in any trouble man!
See you around!
Posted Image

#7 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hey there, xXSuperNintendoXx! By chance, would your favorite Nintendo console be a SNES? :P
Welcome to the largest and first forums about the Wii U!
I am nintendo3DS, I just recently got back into Pokemon. My favorite characters are Luigi and Yoshi.
If you need any non technical assistance, just shoot one us guides a PM. As for technical help, feel free to PM, AMAC our moderator and Feld0, our administrator. They should be able any problems you have with the site. Posted Image
Also if you need to know anything around here, scroll to your upper right. There you will find a button that says 'Help' if you click that, then it will tell you everything about posting, logging in and out, your settings, topics and forums, personal messenger (PM), the members, searching, contacting the staff, and the calender.

Have a good time!

#8 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

Hey there. I'm superdarkyoshi the er... Darkest yoshi. Poet, writer, fencer, musician, and one fascinated with the paranormal. If you have any questions ask the mods of the forum, AMAC, or feld0. Hope you enjoy your stay.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#9 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:14 PM

Welcome, SNES! I'm Waller the Blazblue fanboy of this forum.

If you ever need have a any technical issues, Feld0, our administrator, and AMAC, our moderator, are always just a PM away.
Please take a look at the rules so that you don't get in trouble.

Remember to post lots and have a good time.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#10 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hay dur! Welcome to the forums!

For some weird reason I don't remember you from the 3dsforums.com. Did you have a different username there?

All guides beat me to telling you to check out the rules...

Don't forget to check out each section of the forum. Enjoy posting!

Regards from one of thepeople on this forum, Brian6330

P.S. If you need any non-technical help, I'd be glad to be of service. If something in the rules confuses you I can explain it to you.

#11 xXSuperNintendoXx

xXSuperNintendoXx

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Okami,

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

Lol the sad thing is I played an SNES, but lost it in the attic with my NES, hoping it had not burned out because the attic is like furnace. So nah it ain't my favoirte my either is Gamecube or N64

#12 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:04 PM

Hey there! I'm bartman2, and you may be able to tell that i like the Simpsons... I enjoy the Legend of Zelda, Kirby, and Super Smash Bros. Remember to check the rules and ask any of us for help if you need it(If needed, i can sometimes provide tech support). I hope you have a lot of fun and participate here on the forums!

Edited by bartman2, 29 July 2011 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image
Like a Boss

#13 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of the community. One of the good things about this site is that we're still a small group at the moment, so you get to know people fast.

Another great thing is that if we ever get a troll, they aren't around for long. Feld0 and AMAC are totally prepared to listen to any complaints or reports, so feel free to tell them if you see anyone trolling. If you need any non-technical help just ask me.

#14 Homer Fanboy

Homer Fanboy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    I am a Simpsons freak!

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

Welcome! I'm Homer Fanboy, but you can call me Homer or HF if you'd like. =) If you can tell by my avatar I really like The Simpsons! I also really like Kirby and Lady Gaga. I hope you enjoy it here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!