PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Anyone play cod on other consoles!

The Wii u the best version or its better on others!
Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#2 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

The wii u is the best version imo closely followed by the 360,it looks a little sharper/clearer on the wii u :) the only thing the other consoles have over the wii u version is the amount of people playing,theres far more on 360/ps3 but you can still always find a full game on wii u.

#3 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

PC is best, followed by ps3 and 360 (tied more or less) followed by the wiiU.

#4 Rimmer

Rimmer

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

PC is best, followed by ps3 and 360 (tied more or less) followed by the wiiU.

Based on what?

#5 SILV3RSCORPION

SILV3RSCORPION

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Borderlands , Metroid Prime

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

Can't comment on PS3 but the Wii U version is better than the 360 Fact! playing both versions on the same equipment the Wii U version wins hands down.
Posted Image
NNID - SILV3RSC0RPI0N

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Based on what?

Yeah ive seen a pretty thourogh side by side on this, and played all three... And this is pretty bunk.

obviously pc's on top.

wii u definately has the best graphics, for what its worth, textures are sharper, beards have more hair.

ps3 has the worst visuals, less hairs blurry textures, with ps3's trademark vaseline aa.

Wiiu has vsync on, so no screen tearing.

360 has the most consistant campaign performance, followed by wii u with slow down here and there (the authors couldnt pinpoint where or why, as repeat performance issues did not occur, but new ones arose while previous problem areas ran fine) and ps3 having the consistantly worst performance.

multiplayer wii u and 360 performance is identical. Including local and zombies.... Gamepad user has a marked advantadge as the gamepad updates faster than any tv, and its noticable.

ps3 multi performance is poor... to downright bad in local multi. Becomes a slideshow presentation on 4 player zombies.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

Fully agree with 3Dude, I bought this on PS3 and sold it the next day when i saw it on a mates 360! Always now play it on 360 and never have any problems.
I got a demo of it in a Game store on WiiU and you can tell the graphics are better but i didn't buy it due to the amount of people online,or rather lack of.
So-
1st Xbox 360
2nd WiiU
3rd PS3

Not going to bother with PC as they simply cost to much to keep up to date or are a pain in the neck to get right(did PC games for years so never again!).
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#8 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Yep 3dude is right,i had it on my 360,ps3 (before i sold them) and my wii u,ps3 version is worse by far,graphics are blurry/washed out and lag/framerate can be dreadful....360 is smooth as hell,much better graphics than the ps3 version(like all cods are) and plays alot nicer...the wii u is even sharper than the 360(blows the ps3 away) and much clearer making kills from one side of the map to the other possible with an assult rifle :) textures etc are extended on the wii u version(like some of the other ports eg darksiders 2) meaning things have a higher amount of detail at a longer distance.

Edited by syks-1, 31 January 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#9 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

I actually tried out the ps3 version at my friends house, and it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone said it was. Then again, he had it hooked up to a homw theater, so that may have helped.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

I actually tried out the ps3 version at my friends house, and it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone said it was. Then again, he had it hooked up to a homw theater, so that may have helped.

Its only 'bad' when directly compared to the others.

Slightly blurrier textures, ps3 vaseline iq etc.

Except the local multi frame rate. Thats just horrible.

lol, the ammo counter cant even keep up.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

played wiiU and 360. 360 has more people and better dev support. wiiU has better graphics, and gamepad features.(2 player local isnt annoying).

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Its only 'bad' when directly compared to the others.

Slightly blurrier textures, ps3 vaseline iq etc.

Except the local multi frame rate. Thats just horrible.

lol, the ammo counter cant even keep up.

What is ps3 vaseline iq anyway? Do games on it look shinier on it or something?

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#13 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Based on what?

Based on playing the different versions. The wiiU falls to the bottom as it has such a small playerbase and most modes outside of team deathmatch are unpopulated.

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

What is ps3 vaseline iq anyway? Do games on it look shinier on it or something?

Its the ps3's particular brand of aa. It gives the visual impression of smearing vaseline all over your screen.

Its just really blurry.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

well i had it for ps3 black ops 2! i dont care for graphics at all, like has i type this i'm playing duke nukem for ps3 lol u ever play that game before, but anyways i found black ops 2 for 40 bucks for wii u! going to give it another try!

Edited by PS3WIIIUfan, 31 January 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#16 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Yeah ive seen a pretty thourogh side by side on this, and played all three... And this is pretty bunk.

obviously pc's on top.

wii u definately has the best graphics, for what its worth, textures are sharper, beards have more hair.

ps3 has the worst visuals, less hairs blurry textures, with ps3's trademark vaseline aa.

Wiiu has vsync on, so no screen tearing.

360 has the most consistant campaign performance, followed by wii u with slow down here and there (the authors couldnt pinpoint where or why, as repeat performance issues did not occur, but new ones arose while previous problem areas ran fine) and ps3 having the consistantly worst performance.

multiplayer wii u and 360 performance is identical. Including local and zombies.... Gamepad user has a marked advantadge as the gamepad updates faster than any tv, and its noticable.

ps3 multi performance is poor... to downright bad in local multi. Becomes a slideshow presentation on 4 player zombies.

So Wii U is constant 60fps online?

Pretty cool how the gamepad has almost zero lag and is faster than TV's.

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Based on playing the different versions. The wiiU falls to the bottom as it has such a small playerbase and most modes outside of team deathmatch are unpopulated.

hrm... This is definately something to consider.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

I want the game on Wii U, my only option outside of PC.
Bring the noise.

#19 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

No it drop a bit from time to time but nothing like the PS3 version. I guess this is down to lack of effort with the port....
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

sometimes, it dips occasianly, when streaming to both pad and screen to just screen is noticable. but that came from poor optimization, they copy/pasted xbox code to wiiU, (just look at the peacekeeper glitch.) so it is very poorly optimized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!