#21 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Ahhh pokemon xd that stayed on my game cube for a very long time...

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#22 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Been playing Gamecube games on my Wii alot more, it consumes less energy, is quieter and looks much improved through component!

Has anyone tried to stick a Gamecube disc in your Wii U to see what happens? lol

#23 LK9T9

LK9T9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • NNID:Prof3ssorMGW
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

The GameCube was defenetly an awesome system, my favorite games being Super Smash Bros. Melee, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Pikmin & Mario Kart: Double Dash.

1187263_o.gif

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Page: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

#24 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

alone on a deserted island: gamecube with doubledash and windwaker please

Save the Deku trees!

#25 naadofett

naadofett

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

I'm glad I found this thread. I actually left my launch Wii hooked up after buying my WiiU specifically for the purposes of potentially playing my old GC games. Back in the day I bought the GC on launch day and then bought the component cables as well. I recently was considering selling my Wii and just getting a used GC + component cables (I unfortunately sold both years ago) only to find that GC's are easy to come by, but the official component cables are insanely expensive. Now I guess I'll stick with the Wii for my GC games. I just wasn't sure how robust the GC emulator on the Wii is vs using an actual GC for playing my games.

I popped in Rogue Squadron 2 for the first time this weekend in years and it's awesome. Now I'm looking at my GC library and realizing I'm going to have to go back and play more... Eternal Darkness, Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil, and more. I'm really, really hoping that when the WiiU virtual console comes out they'll be able to get a bunch of these old GC games on there also. I'll already be buying Wind Waker HD when it comes out.

#26 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Just completed Pikmin 1, all parts in 25 days. Not a great record but it's my personal best lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!