Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

The problem with Wind Waker HD is that a lot of people are assuming that Nintendo sees this as a form of cash cow, which it isn't.

Nintendo clearly showed in the respective ND that the intention of Wind Waker HD, is to tide over the Zelda fans as they work on the next major entry. It's by no means supposed to mean that it's Zelda Wii U. They are smart enough to know that not everyone will gear up to buy it, new features or not.

This is more aimed at people who are like me, who haven't had the privilege of playing Wind Waker. That said, I will be purchasing it, as I see it as a new entry.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

For me it's a Zelda fix while I'm waiting for this open world, non-lineir multi-player Zelda U game

#23 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

The problem with Wind Waker HD is that a lot of people are assuming that Nintendo sees this as a form of cash cow, which it isn't.

Nintendo clearly showed in the respective ND that the intention of Wind Waker HD, is to tide over the Zelda fans as they work on the next major entry. It's by no means supposed to mean that it's Zelda Wii U. They are smart enough to know that not everyone will gear up to buy it, new features or not.

This is more aimed at people who are like me, who haven't had the privilege of playing Wind Waker. That said, I will be purchasing it, as I see it as a new entry.

Yeah you're not coming of as a fanboy at all " This is more aimed at people who are like me, who haven't had the privilege of playing Wind Waker".

It is a cash grab and wee all know it, there is also nothing wrong with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!