• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

(Oh for the love of Pete, I'll take them)

Oh! Well, in that case, I'll PM you my plot idea.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#82 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

(I didn't want the grounding thing to happen again. And because I didn't kill my character, it's just I have a REALLY good plot idea growing, which is why I created Medox. But it's OK. I'll kill off my character.)

Menex collasped suddenly. He suffered from Medox's thoughts in his head and died. (Sorry for the weird ending. And that's not why I created Medox.)

(Man, your going to ruin the plot to my VX RPG I'm making about this RP. I can't have Menex dying just like that.)

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#83 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

(Suddenly killing off a character is one of the worst things you can do to an RP. A practical death is better than a sudden death. Even if the character was taken over, SPW, you could have easily gone along with this. Your daily post count shows that. Anyways, because I am controlling 2 baddies, I have to wait until Rastaben's event happens. He will appear depending on the events near the base.)

Edited by Pyro, 26 August 2011 - 08:07 PM.

#84 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

(Wait wait wait. SPW, let me get this straight. You have the highest post count, on every day but you can't look at one thread a make a reply? Your also pm'ing someone your ideas for the rp? huh.... that just doesn't make sense. If you have such a great idea for this rp you might as well just stay. I see no point in you leaving.)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#85 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

(Can someone please make a post that progresses the story. I was the last to do so, and every post since has just been bashing Street Pass Wanter's decision to leave.)
Posted Image

#86 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

(Fine. But I still insist on making a sourface.)

Otoko walked right into the camp. He asked to see who was in charge of this ragtag operation.

"You think an ex-mercenary like you can do as you please?"

Otoko's silence was answered unkindly. He was struck in the back, and his hands were bound.

"I see. You could have asked nicely though." Otoko was taken into a tent and locked in. There were a number of hostages inside. Among them was a familiar face, but before he could get to talking, there was a loud bang outside.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 29 August 2011 - 06:34 PM.

AuzzieWingman.png

#87 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

It was Rastaben's turn for the watch. He stumbled out of the tent in a drunken haze and wandered until he reached the entrance. Seeing Otoko captured, he giggled until another officer punched him in the gut.
"I hardly see why you're here, failure. This isn't training, so if you screw up, I will skin you alive."
A bust of anger shot through Rastaben's stupor, but was unable to make a move, the alcohol still moving through his blood. Continuing to stagger, he reached the entrance and relieved the other watchman of his duty.

In the trees, Larry watched as he wrapped his wound. He planned on making the Army his that night.

#88 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

Joseph turned to his team mates.
"Should we trust him?" he asked.
"I'm not sure,"replied Menex."What do you think Signa?"

Edited by Andy, 01 September 2011 - 06:29 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

"We don't have much of a choice. I say we follow him, since he seems to know what he is doing. We have to get him free right now, though." said signa with a puzzled expression on his face, trying to think of maneuvers to get otoko out.

(Sorry I haven't replied, I was sort of busy and didn't want to rush my post)

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 04 September 2011 - 11:18 AM.

fox.gif

#90 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

"Bwahahahahahahaha,hahahahaha!" They suddenly heard drunken laughter coming from the other trail.
Joseph looked to see three of the drunks he had followed yesterday walking by. They were in uniform today, and they looked to be the same sizes as our trio of hero's. Joseph exchanged wicked glances with his two friends, and the three of then sneaked up behind the drunkards.
Posted Image

#91 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

Otoko had to act fast. He recognised the bang sound he heard earlier to be a signal for war.

Otoko used some fancy speed magicka to loosen his bounds. He talked to the people inside that he would be back shortly with some weapons. He needed to get these people out, out of the way of the impending war machine.

He got a boost from the people to get out through the hole in the roof. He could see a rifleman in the camp's watchtower. Taking him out stealthily would secure a victory. But by the time he realised this, crosshairs were already trained on him.

(Was watching an RP die, wasn't about to let this one too!)

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 18 October 2011 - 10:47 PM.

AuzzieWingman.png

#92 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:26 AM

The battle was over quickly enough. They knocked out the guards and then stole their uniforms. "Dang it, these things are itchy," Menex complained.

"We only got to wear them for today," Joseph replied. "I'm just grateful that these guys were apparently on bomb duty. We can use the blast masks in their bags to hide our faces." They put the masks on and headed for the gate to the camp.

"Halt! Show me your emblem!" The guard commanded. Joseph showed the guard his emblem. "Okay, you can pass on through. Be quick, as we're preparing to attack those stupid villagers." The guard responded.

The three rebels in disguise then proceeded through the gate.

"Too easy," Joseph muttered confidently to his friends.

Edited by Andy, 19 October 2011 - 03:27 AM.

Posted Image

#93 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

Signa suddenly saw the guards aiming at Otoko, who had just now escaped. He knew what to do, even though it would be risky he knew that his allies could take the camp if he got rid of most of them. He slapped the tree he was by, and a two ice spears came out. He grabbed the spears, and shifting his weight with both of them in his hand, he threw the two deadly sharp spears at the two guards at the entrance of the small camp. It had worked as he planned, the spears with blinding speed, gouged the two guards standing at the entrance.

"Go, attack! Don't let anyone escape!"

Then, Signa let out a heroic scream of strength and slapped the ground once again. The ground began to glow around the small camp, and in thirty seconds time a ice barrier was around them. He figured that if someone tried to escape, they would see him and bee able to get rid of him in time. Signa suddenly clenched his fist as he felt a wave of weakness try to overcome him.

"No...No... I w-... won't... be weak.."

He slapped the ground, again. I great ice sword came out of the ground. He ran towards the nearest guard and started to engage in combat.

(Let's do this. Im ready to get this rp all exciting like it was when it began.)

fox.gif

#94 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

Taking advantage of Singa's distraction, Joseph took out two knifes that he had brought with him. He took threw them at the guard aiming at Otoko. With the help of his telekinetic abilities, they easily hit home. The rifleman fell dead to the floor of the watchtower before he could even pull the trigger. Joseph then pulled out his sword and entered combat with the enemy soldiers, taking out many of them before they had realized that they had been deceived.

Meanwhile

Menex took out his gun and tried to distance himself from the combat. 'It's a good thing that we're the only ones with masks on,' he thought. 'Otherwise it would be hard to tell if I was shooting at my friends.' He took position on the top of the camp's outer wall, and began to shoot at any soldiers or gunners who tried to approach his allies. It was from that position that he began to notice movement coming from the other side of the camp. Really big, destructive movement. "Joseph, Singa, Otoko, look out!"
Posted Image

#95 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

Larry laughed at this sudden fight. Before the barrier was up, Larry had already made it into the camp.
"A surprise attack always brings and advantage, but there are strategies against them." Larry chuckled as he disappeared inside the large command tent.

Before he knew it, Rastaben was on his feet running back to camp before the ice consumed the outside. Seeing Signa as the source of the ice, Rastaben drew his massive sword in one hand and readied his gun in the other. In seconds, the gun was engulfed in a blue aura as Rastaben was charging at Signa.

#96 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

Menex saw Rastaben approaching his friends. He aimed his gun at the brute, and prayed that his aim was true. He fired two shots, and by the blessing of the gods he managed to hit him in one of his arms. The shock of the sudden injury slowed his march toward Singa long enough for him to warn his ally. "Singa, behind you!"

Meanwhile

Joseph had just slain his tenth guard. 'Dang, the Red army needs better soldiers,' he thought to himself. It was then that he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye. It was Larry, heading into a large tent. 'What's he up to?' he asked. He then followed his arch enemy into the tent.

Edited by Andy, 25 October 2011 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image

#97 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

He saw Rastaben charging him and stepped to the side holding slapping the ground for a shield. Hopefully, if that bullet actually hit Rastaben, he would have the advantage.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 23 October 2011 - 01:12 PM.

fox.gif

#98 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

Rastaben continued his charge and let out a grunt as the bullet embedded itself into his arm. Rastaben launched his gun at Signa and it embedded itself into the ice shield. Readying himself from the surprise of the gunshot, Rastaben grabbed his sword in both hands and continued charging.

-

Larry had walked right into the quarters of the general in command. He drunkenly sat on a magnificent chair and it took a moment before he recognized Larry.
"You! Why have you come?" The bulky man asked.
"I've come to relieve you of you duties, failure."
The man's face turned red as he called his personal guards to take care of Larry.
"A failure to the end, eh Lucy?" Larry grinned.
"Don't give me your dammed nicknames. Just because you fought and won the title of a general doesn't mean you are of proper birth. I'm ending you right now!"
"Tsk." Larry grinned, "A fool to the end. Planning on taking me out before you take out the invaders."
The guards surrounded Larry and readied their weapons. In a blast of light, Larry had unleashed a die and blinded the guards. Before they could attack, Larry was already next to the general.
"Let's see how well you fight, Lucy. Let your guards take care of the intruders."

Edited by Pyro, 23 October 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#99 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

Joseph sneaked quietly behind Larry through the command tent. He hid as Larry began to argue with another Red army soldier.
'Would these guys shut up already.' he thought, as the argument looked to be escalating into an all out fight. Joseph began to charge energy into his blade. 'I'll just take him out now. He won't even see it coming.' he prepared to fire the shot, and took aim at his parents killer. 'See you in Hell, ya son of a...' Joseph fired, the blade of energy heading strait for Larry's heart.

Meanwhile...

Menex knew that his friend needed help. 'There's no way he'll survive if he has to fight that guy on his own!' he thought. He tried to shoot the brute again, but to no avail. 'I have to run out of ammo NOW?' Wasting no time, he jumped from his wall, and grabed a sword from a fallen soldier. He then turned to his enemy, preparing a fireball. "Hey, Tiny!" he screamed, as his fireball hit Rastaben in the back. "Pick on someone your own size!"

Edited by Andy, 25 October 2011 - 01:04 PM.

Posted Image

#100 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

(Well, it seems like Rastaben's time is going to be up soon. In the end, he is just another random solider.)
Feeling the searing pain, Rastaben tried to keep up his charge. Signa was the main threat, and he couldn't forget that, but it was obvious that Menex had almost enraged him.

-

Larry smirked as he saw a light in the corner of his eye, it was then when he pulled his gamble. Barely being able to dodge the energy, Larry had sidestepped the strike, the energy teared into his left side before it took out the general. Using this moment, Larry grabbed the body of the General, and pushed it in front of him to block any more strikes. Not missing this chance, Larry ripped the command seal from the general.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!