• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

There's no need for a romantic side-story.

In my opinion, the episodes without the love interest (or whatever Amy was), were the best of the newer series (like the Doctor and Craig episodes).  It was a story about how one guy doesn't want to get dragged into his friend's antics, but ends up enjoying it; the world ending/invasion/whatever, was more of a sub-plot and not the main focus.

I've watched a bit of the older series and definitely liked the dynamic of the companions then instead of now (young hot females who are "special", Rose being an awful Mary Sue).

#22 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

By the way, Matt Smith and Jenna Louise Coleman are coming back for Series 8! According to the show's producer, Series 8 will be incredible. I want the return of this guy:

Doctor-Who-The-End-of-Time-Part-One-john

THE MASTER!!!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

I just done watched the last episode what has the new doctor revelation.

How strange.

A lot is strange, like the doctor's granddaughter being 100% galifriean, the whole stringy light show thing, lol.

I wish they'd have just done an episode at galirey like i was hoping from the first 3 seconds, not another OMGDISGIRLSISSUPERSAVEEERR

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

I wanted to see more of the tardis repair shop...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#25 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

I just done watched the last episode what has the new doctor revelation.

How strange.

A lot is strange, like the doctor's granddaughter being 100% galifriean, the whole stringy light show thing, lol.

I wish they'd have just done an episode at galirey like i was hoping from the first 3 seconds, not another OMGDISGIRLSISSUPERSAVEEERR

The Doctor can't go to Gallifrey anymore.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#26 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

The Doctor can't go to Gallifrey anymore.

He can't go to his grave either.

I know It's "locked out" of time, which is bs.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#27 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that the reason why he can't go to his grave is because, being a time traveller, he can't know for sure if going there will be just a visit or the last thing he does.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#28 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

He can't go to his grave either.

I know It's "locked out" of time, which is bs.

But that was some sort of prophecy, he HAD to go there.

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

It'd be easy for them to write in a visit before the time war even started though.

Maybe even before the whole timelords eating a sun/universe, which would be interesting, meeting what'shisface before he got sucked into the power source the timelords used forever.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I'm kind of excited to see that the new doctor is older. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#31 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

It'd be easy for them to write in a visit before the time war even started though.

Maybe even before the whole timelords eating a sun/universe, which would be interesting, meeting what'shisface before he got sucked into the power source the timelords used forever.

I think Gallifrey as a planet is time locked

I'm kind of excited to see that the new doctor is older. 

Same.

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:05 AM

The way they think time works is stupid then.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:24 AM

Except that's going by Russel Davies' understanding of sci-fi time travel, which is nonexistent.

#34 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

It's sort of a wibbly wobbly ball of stuff.

But I figure the basic principle is that: If an event was witnessed by a time traveller, that time traveller cannot go back and alter or prevent that event.

It's a pretty shaky theory, but it (or something similar) could explain why the Time Lords could bounce around time until they had experienced the bubble.

Or possibly the Doctor simply damage the time vortex enough in that period of time and space that time travel was virtually impossible.

Ok, I give up. It's more fantasy than science fiction.

#35 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:46 AM

Well then maybe you should watch the show a bit more then.

#36 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Well then maybe you should watch the show a bit more then.

I've seen every single episode, including the ones not written by hollywood wannabes.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#37 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

I've seen every single episode, including the ones not written by hollywood wannabes.

I really doubt that. Quite a few of them are missing.

#38 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

I really doubt that. Quite a few of them are missing.

I've seen the fan reconstructions.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#39 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

Yeah.... And where do you watch them?

#40 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

Except that's going by Russel Davies' understanding of sci-fi time travel, which is nonexistent.

Sci-fi time travel can be interpreted and used in any way you want since it is fiction. So there really aren't any rules of what time travel can and cannot do. Plus he didn't make up "timelocking" in Doctor Who, it was in the old ones and in books before the series was revived in 2005.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!