• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

*also don't forget that Nulgath is a demon, the real guy named james inside of him is still in there.*

"Hahaha... Nice demonic markings.. I hope you're ready for this. *Nulgath then charges at Bennett with flames starting to cover his fist heading right for his face*

#82 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

With the speed and reaction of a gifted boxer, Bennett ducked Nulgath's punch and quickly dashed back about 10 yards away. Bennett then went into his orthodox stance and started bouncing on the balls of his feet to get used to the terrain of this battlefield. 

Firm... good for my speed. 

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#83 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

"Hah.. You're quick i see. Let's see what you got. *Grabs Infected Blade of Awe and starts to charge it with energy. The green glow around the blade gets brighter.. Then it's at full power* *Nulgath then charges at bennet again pointing his blade directly at his heart*

#84 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Bennett sidestepped Nulgath's blade, twisting his body so that he could narrowly escape the blade. He backdashed again, keeping on the defensive.

Watch him... he'll present an opening eventually...

ecmB6v9.gif

#85 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

"Nulgath charges his power, and then start to fire flames towards bennet. Attempting to burn him"

#86 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Bennett, again, dashed quickly to escape the danger zone of the fire and stopped 10 yards from Nulgath, again. 

Best to keep on my toes. I don't want to get caught out in one of his attacks. 

This time, Bennett dropped his guard just a little bit to prepare for a rush.

ecmB6v9.gif

#87 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

(I pm'd toon link, and he doesn't want to continue. I guess that means you win, Trite. You can finish him off now.)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#88 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

(Well well well.)

"Hmph... So you forfeit, then...? Pathetic. I figured you demons were contemptible, but I didn't expect you to be cowardly as well. But I won't lower myself to your standard." Bennett was about to turn and walk away, but then his possessed arm spasmed wildly and lunged towards Nulgath, snapping his neck quickly and precisely. It then calmed down again, and Bennett pulled it back with a surprised look on his face.

"Damn..." With that, Bennett turned on the spot and trudged away from Nulgath's body. 

ecmB6v9.gif

#89 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

That concludes the match with Bennet of Law as the victor! 

Nulgath's body evaporated into dust as Bennet drug him across the arena. Bennet would be teleported back shortly. Signa would congratulate him, but he had to worry about his own match first. 

Next match will be Signa v. Sic. The match will begin momentarily! 

fox.gif

#90 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Bennett returned to the same room he started in: the blank white room. At this point, though, there were only four left, including himself. Sighing inwardly, Bennett leaned against one of the walls and glowered at his now-throbbing right arm. The markings seemed to become more prevalent after the match, and each pulse was followed by more bouts of pain. Sighing inwardly again, Bennett pulled a roll of gauze from his jeans pocket and began re-wrapping his right arm.

Hell of a lot of good this'll do me. For all I know, they could've been spectators for that bloodsport and all of them saw that I'm possessed. Still... it's a habit.

ecmB6v9.gif

#91 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

(Mitch will be gone until tuesday, so I guess we can wait until then) 

(Double post for the sake of continuing the role-play)

Now champions, get ready to fight! 

Signa before he knew it was teleported to the ring. He was standing across from Sic. Tension began to fill the air. 

Ready.....begin...!

Signa widened his stance. He had a feeling that Sic would attack first. 

fox.gif

#92 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Sic began pacing back and forth in his human form, He yelled to the boy: 

"If you wanna give up now and walk out that door then no one will think any less of you"

He then paused and looked up to the sky and extended his arms, He unleashed a blood curdling screech. 

The entire arena began to shake and 1000's of insects began pour out of the ground; swarming around Sic.

Sic fell to the ground and began to scream in pain, but was soon muffled out by the buzzing of the insects.

The bugs then began to scatter and burrow themselves back into the ground where they came, but Sic was nowhere to be seen, just a pile of bloody clothes, some torn flesh and very large hole.

#93 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Signa watched in disgust at what happenend to his opponent. He stood in the same stance, glaring at the hole in front of him and the bloody pile of clothes in front. Signa put his hands on the ground. A small patch of thick ice formed and raised to a point. Signa snapped off the ice spear and prepared for the worst. He also forms an ice shield. 

fox.gif

#94 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

As Sic was tunneling underground making a bee line towards Signa thoughts began racing through his head; He wondered what he was doing at this tournament? What was it that was making him fight? Was this mystical being mortal? Is this the way things had to be?

He realized he wasn't completely focused, he cleared his thoughts and began envisioning devouring Signa.

He was honing in on the heat radiating from Signa through the ground, as began drawing nearer it disappeared.

"The little Mcguffin must be in the air somehow."

Sic let loose a screech of rage that made the arena floor shake as he violently erupted from the ground, he came up about 20 feet short of Signa.

"Ice? Is he really that clever?.... Or was it just dumb luck?" Sic thought to himself.

He rubbed his scythe like arms together and sprinted towards his foe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roleplaying, action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!