#41 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Theodore lost sight of Larry with the dark clouds of dust enveloping him.  "If I can't see him, than he can't see me either," Theodore thought to himself.  It was also a great time for another swarm of daffodils, so Theodore summoned them right before flying into the smoke.  Theodore flung off his cloak, and sent it flying about in the smoke, while her, now just a floating black mass, threw himself upon a the underside of a large rock, where he tried to heal his hand.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#42 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

As the dust and clouds began to rise, a demonic clanging noise echoed in the arena, as the shadows began to melt, bringing the clouds and dust down with them.  As the clouded shadows melted, Larry stood at the bottom grinning, his coat nowhere to be seen.  On his side there was now a pouch, filled with various items, like his dice; in his left hand he held a few bullets, each one being enchanted; Larry's other hand seemed to be empty.

"Now we're fighting on my times, best of luck to you,"  Larry chuckled, knowing the cloak wasn't a danger yet, but how, he wasn't willing to reveal just yet.

Larry turned at the daffodils coming at hem and locked his eyes.  Right before they reached him, a purple shine flickered through the air, slicing them all at once.

#43 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Do I detect a little "Wolf's Rain" in this character?

#44 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

[Not with young Larry.  But wolf's rain inspired me to use an older version as they seemed very alike, and would even be more so if it were an old Larry]

#45 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

Theodore finished healing his hand, and summoned two long swords which floated in front of him as if wielded by invisible hands.  He jumped out from under the rubble he was hiding in and faced Larry head on. His cloak flew back to him and covered his body, only his face was visible, and it was now a passionate silver.  Both swords went into a slashing frenzy shooting purple blasts at Larry, about 4 a second.  

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#46 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

Larry began after the daffodils were destroyed and before Theodore revealed himself, "This whole time, my friend, I'm been contemplating what could possibly kill a god or whatever you would like to call yourself...  So many enchantments for so many circumstances. You're almost incorporeal but not quite, you can still be hurt by physical attacks...  But my best bet has always been to outwit you and block access to my mind."

As Theodore revealed himself, Larry tossed the bullets into the air, only to be suspended by the enchantment process, "but now you're in checkmate!"

Larry began a sprint and dive as the blasts came at him, while he yanked his 'empty hand', a flash of purple but through the air.  A thread from Larry's coat carrying an unknown, but powerful enchantment, twisted from different directions to come slicing at Theodore.

Several blasts hit Larry, damaging his his arm, left side, and left leg, but the wounds weren't too deep.

[Too much time, BK, you gave me too much time.  You have such a powerful character and with brute skill or magic, mine still wouldn't have been a chance if you did your tricks at the beginning.  Even if you figure a way out of this, I haven't even revealed the best part yet.  Confused, look back through my posts.  But I bolded the important stuff in here.]

Spoiler

#47 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Theodore immediately shot up in the air and with a quick strike of his swords, the suspended bullets got slice into pieces. The enchanted string caught his leg, cutting his right foot clean off. His face exploded with flames. He doesn't care about winning anymore, only about bringing peace. In the fist time in over 300 years he spoke, "I will die today, but not alone, you will die with me, and your soul will be tortured by the gods of Law!" Theodore's voice rumbled in a deep threatening tone. He sent the thread slicing back at Larry, and conjured a massive scythe. He entered Larry's mind, and found he was too focused on his coat, that he forgot to block his mind for a second. He took that second to fully embody him, and make him rip his coat in half, and he blurred his vision. All while Theodore's anger brought forth fire that encircled his body.

[This is Theodore's first time fighting someone to the death, he has no experience with violence. He has struggled with the idea of killing Larry, because he has always sought peace. He had hoped to find a humane way to kill him. Larry has far more battle experience than Theodore, I am just staying in his character, I had intended him to evade and elude, until he ultimately had to kill or die]

#48 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

Theodore immediately shot up in the air and with a quick strike of his swords, the suspended bullets got slice into pieces. The enchanted string caught his leg, cutting his right foot clean off. His face exploded with flames. He doesn't care about winning anymore, only about bringing peace. In the fist time in over 300 years he spoke, "I will die today, but not alone, you will die with me, and your soul will be tortured by the gods of Law!" Theodore's voice rumbled in a deep threatening tone. He sent the thread slicing back at Larry, and conjured a massive scythe. He entered Larry's mind, and found he was too focused on his coat, that he forgot to block his mind for a second. He took that second to fully embody him, and make him rip his coat in half, and he blurred his vision. All while Theodore's anger brought forth fire that encircled his body.

[This is Theodore's first time fighting someone to the death, he has no experience with violence. He has struggled with the idea of killing Larry, because he has always sought peace. He had hoped to find a humane way to kill him. Larry has far more battle experience than Theodore, I am just staying in his character, I had intended him to evade and elude, until he ultimately had to kill or die]

[Only one problem here, there is no more coat, it is all thread.  Might want to rethink that last bit.]

As the clouded shadows melted, Larry stood at the bottom grinning, his coat nowhere to be seen.

#49 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

...Conjured a massive scythe.  Theodore slammed to the ground and surrounded himself in a ball of fire, his concentration was not on the battlefield.

[Twiddles thumbs after waiting a for days]

#50 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

(If you want to go ahead and send Mournblade a message, by all means, do it.)

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#51 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

Because all fights to the death have a week intermission.

Edited by Blake, 03 July 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#52 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

[Sorry, I just happened to be a bit busy and put off my response each night.]

"Sending the thing back at me, eh?  Just what do you suppose caused this rope to have power?"  Larry chuckled a bit more.

A flicker of energy jumped from a knot on Larry's finger, into the maze of thread scattered throughout the arena.  The energy reached the same point of the thread heading at Larry, where he was able to grab it, only sustaining a paper-cut (or rather, a string cut).

"My 'magic' allows me to manipulate objects I touch or am in contact with in many different ways."  Larry gave a final grin before charging his hand with energy, revealing several parts of thread tied to Larry's fingers, all twisting out in different directions of the arena.

"Remember, it was you who made this all possible, with all your earthquakes and rubble.  All I had to do was let my coat fall apart after enough thread was caught up on the rocks."  Larry no longer seemed as playful and appeared to have a darker more serious appearance.

#53 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

The threads burned up in the fire before they reached Theodore. However, the hot flames were causing immense temperatures around him, but that didn't break his concentration. His mind was not focusing on his body. As his concentration grew, his scythe slowly faded away.

[since in these next 2-3 posts this is coming to an end, could you please try to respond at least daily:)]

Edited by BelieberDirectioner, 04 July 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#54 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

As of now, none of the threads were going for Theodore, but the threads that lay near him began to burn. 'If I were younger, I could simply make a fire resistant enchantment, but I'm getting tired..."

The threads that were enough distance away from Theodore didn't burn, and the rest, Larry tried to withdraw before they were totally burned.  Larry titled his hat down and stared at the fireball, he took out his gun in one hand and a few dice in the other.

#55 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

The fire started to dim as all of Theodore's powers were focused elsewhere. But he doesn't need the protection anymore, for the end was in sight.

#56 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

A purple spark shot from Larry's hand through his hat, "I think we've gone on enough"

Larry pointed his gun at Theodore and said, "In a village, a barber shaves everyone who does not shave him or herself, but no one else..."

Larry fires a shot at Theodore, "Who shaves the barber?"

#57 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

Before the Bullet even left the gun, Theodore jumped out of its path.  He landed on his foot, and turned to see a massive scythe swing down and cut Larry's head clean off. His body toppled over, revealing the figure of..... Signa Ignos.

Theodore had entered signa's mind several turns earlier.

His Concentration was not on the battlefield

And he used the charm that he gave Signa to see into the future to dodge the bullet 

He looked at Sig, and cast a charm that would allow him to see a few seconds into the future, if need be.

I also hinted at it here

The fire started to dim as all of Theodore's powers were focused elsewhere. But he doesn't need the protection anymore, for the end was in sight.

Theodore left Signas mind, and walked over to the headless body that lied on the ground.  He knelt down, and prayed. "Deer Mercy, the great and benevolent, please forgive me for my wicked crime, It was for the better good of the world," Theodore sat there, and cried over the body. He then left the colosseum, and went straight to the Law hospital to get a new foot.

#58 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

[I don't understand.  So you're controlling a character without the user being here and without his permission? (not to mention that user is the creator of this RP)  Not only that, but using the aid of a combatant outside the current match seems to be against the point of a tournament to begin with.  I don't know about you, but I will be waiting to see what Elric has to say, as Signas is his character, not your puppet.]

#59 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

[ if it is against Elrics wishes, which I would understand, than by all means I should die. But I did use my one power, mind control, to do it. I was very clear this was in my arsenal. It wasn't his character doing it, it was Theodore, who cast himself into signas' mind and controlled his body. I agree it is a questionable move, but one completely within the power of my character, and it wouldn't be the first time in his history that he would get in trouble for it ( if you read his background). I gues I will PM Elric to ask him to view the move.]

#60 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

[It's not that your character needs to die, it's just controlling another character is not looked on upon that great, even if it is mind control.  Elric never made any clear rules for the tournament, but using his character is a bit more troubling compared to him than me.  My character is old and weaker in some aspects, so I knew he may not last long to begin with.]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roleplaying, action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!