• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Nulgath Says "Signia, How DARE you call me scum?!?! *Nulgath run's over to Signia and picks him up and get's right in his face and says* Let me tell you something boy, You NEVER insult me, Or you will REALLY regret it. I'm warning you and i don't usually give out warnings."

#22 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

Bennett was startled for a brief moment at Nulgath's sudden outburst. He quickly regained composure and sighed to himself.

God, I hate getting into situations like this. 

"Let him go." Bennett tossed off his jacket and stood up, facing Nulgath.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#23 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Nulgath: "Excuse me? I don't believe this is any of your damn business! Now back up before you get hurt. You don't want to see my true power. *Throws signia against the wall then sits back down"

#24 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Signa didin't panic when Nulgath threw him. He spread his hands and landed on a sheet of ice in which he shuffled his feet, and jumped safely on the floor. 

"Temper, temper....." 

As Signa was about to charge at Nulgath, a booming voice from above came:

Champions. The tournament match- ups will be announced momentarily. While the matches will be running, other champions still have the opportunity to arrive. Any one who gets in a fight before the matches begin will be exterminated. 

"Well, that settles that," Signa said smirking as he sat down again on the white floor of a room now filled with tension. 

(I will announce the match up tomorrow. If need be, I might make another character to make the match ups even)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#25 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

Nulgath: "Out of no where.. a Random Orb surrounded Nulgath covering his entire body. It was Black and red and you couldn't see inside... He stayed there for a while meditating. preparing to demolish whoever his challenger is.

Edited by Toon Link, 20 June 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#26 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Bennett stopped himself from charging Nulgath down just in time to hear the announcement.

"Heh... beautiful." Bennett returned to where he was sitting and removed his bandaging to check his wounds while also trying his best to hide his arm so no one noticed the demonic markings on his arm. To his surprise, the wounds had healed.

Your doing, I assume?

You know what happens when my host dies. I die as well. I have to preserve your body, even if it means delaying total possession.

Well, if preservation's what you want, we might as well collaborate in this tournament, aye? Neither of us want to die, obviously. So what do you say, demon... thing. Team?

For the last time, my name is Amon. And fine, if that's what it takes.

Doesn't mean I'll let you get farther than my arm, though.

Figured as much.

Edited by Trite, 21 June 2013 - 03:50 AM.

ecmB6v9.gif

#27 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

Name: Sic

Description: Approximately 6 feet, average build, wearing blue jeans and a black T-shirt

Personality: Cocky, Arrogant

Magic: Shapeshifts into a hulking winged armored inscect, Ability to summon swarms of insects, When injured may shed his flesh for an armored underskin (molted flesh may then be consumed by sic, mostly for intimidation purposes)

Weapons: Flesh tearing jaws, scythe like arms, glass shattering screech

Affiliation: Chaos

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past 17 years Sic has been meditating in the seclusion of the northern most part of Canada where the lights touch the earth, honing his shapeshifting abilities.

Upon the completion of the 17 years of meditating Sic opened his eyes to find that he was no longer in the snow covered forests of Canada, He stood up and gazed upon the enormous arena that was before him, he heard quarreling coming from inside

"This should be interesting" Sic said as he slicked back his hair and proceeded towards the arena with his arms around two half dressed women.

As he walked into the room where the others were waiting he smiled and said "Sorry to keep you waiting"

He looked over the various men to size them up, he saw a boy with a scar sitting on the ground, he approached him and offered him one of his gorgeous female companions, but before the boy could answer the women collapsed to the ground and all that remained of them were hundreds of insects

Sic sat down next to the boy and started eating one of the bugs, he then leaned over and said "You sure you're ready for this boy? I could always call your mom up to come get you." He then winked and continued eating the bugs.

#28 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Theodore has been meditating silently, taking in the commotion. He has learned much.
First, he has learned that the demon is nothing more than an arrogant pest, who is to quick to anger. "I won't have to take care of him, because he is everyone else's first target," Theodore thought to himself, "and his mind reading won't work on me." Theodore has spent 4 centuries harnessing the ability I not only control the minds of other, but also his own. If nulgath were to attempt to read his mind, all he would learn are lies and deception. It would also open an opportunity for Theodore to enter and control his mind.
Second, he has learned that the older man is too quick to speak his mind, but still is the most knowledgeable and the biggest threat to Theodore.
Third, he has learned that the human isn't actually injured, but is possessed, and by the looks of it, is teaming with the demon. That team could mean terrible devastation.
And last, Theodore has acquired more sympathy and respect for the boy, but ultimately fears for his well being. He is glad the human stood up for him.
Just as Theodore was about to sleep, a new hero entered the room. I was a man, who's soul was not a man, but an insect. "A shapeshifter," Theodore thought. He had met many shapeshifter a in his travels, this one, was all about show, and had little real prowess. His mind was strong though, it would be difficult to penetrate, but not impossible.
It was going to be a long day, and he hoped to get some sleep before it started. When Theodore sleeps, his cloak falls to the floor like nothing is in it, and his soul rests inside.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#29 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Signa was slightly disgusted by the man sitting next to him. He was mostly disgusted by the bugs that were covering him. He decided to simply ignore him. He didn't want to get in any fights before the tournament started, and risk being annihilated. He got up, and walked away. 

A voice boomed from above once again:

Champions, we have matched each of you. Each match with consist of a fight to the death. Champions are still able to join the tournament at any time. The matches are:

Theodore vs. Larry

Signa vs. Sic

Bennet vs. Nulgath

The matches will be held one at a time and in the order announced. The contestants will be teleported to the ring momentarily. Champions are able to observe the match. Good luck to the champions in the first round. 

Signa looked around. He was going to have to fight that bug creep. He figured that Bennet would easily be able to beat Nulgath, but was worried about Theodore. Larry, while old, seemed clever and strategic. Signa walked over to Bennet. He now knew who his allies were. 

Everyone was then transported to the observers section of the arena. It was a simple colosseum. 

"Thanks for er...trying to help me when that brute grabbed me. It seems you have awhile to wait. I suppose this is a good thing, because you can observe the others..." 

The two champions teleported across each other in the center of the colosseum. 

Champions, you may now begin when you are ready. Good luck. 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#30 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Theodore heard the announcement, and pulled himself from the ground. He looked at Sig, and cast a silent charm on him that would allow him to see a few seconds into the future, if need be. It was a charm Theodore had learned from a tribe a talking beans in a strange realm a few decades ago. He had never used it till now.
Theodore than glance at Larry, he knew he would have to kill him. But what was the most humane way to do it? Theodore has never killed a man before, and the thought of it troubles him. "He must die today, and I will have to deliver the blow," Theodore thought," if only I can control his mind and silentl put him out." Then he looked at Bennet, he hoped he would be able to kill the stupid Demon.
Theodore sat on the floor, his faced glowed white, and he silently prared, "Dear Mercy, god of law and bringer of peace, send word to my people of my predicament, send word to Castovitch, my brother, that I am about to fight a man to the death. Tell my son, Aaron, that his father is fighting for a good cause. Please, here my words Mercy!" Several seconds later a voice rang in his head "I have your back Theodore, and I have contacted your people, now bring peace and law to our realms. You have always succeeded in bringing peace, you will succeed again. I will give you a peace of advice, don't let him out of your sight, he can bend the shadows. Good luck Theodore Schmai."
Theodore's face turned to black again, and he stood up, and let out a howling cry that knocked birds out of the sky!

Edited by BanjoKazooie, 21 June 2013 - 10:35 AM.

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#31 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

Bennett vs. Nulgath

"Perfect... this already starting out poorly..." Bennett tied another bandage around his marked arm, tightening it up.

Nulgath seems too volatile to be of a threat, but I'm wary of his power... it seems to just go all over the place, and the fact that he's already so willing to just kill anybody... definitely going to BE a threat.

Hearing Signa's voice, Bennett snapped out of his thought process and turned to him. "Hey, it's no problem, kid. I know damn well you'd do the same, given the situation was reversed."

ecmB6v9.gif

#32 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

Theodore now floated a few feet above the ground in the colloseum, he conjured a long sword in his left hand. The sword glowed in a ominous way. He then attempted to enter Larry's mind, but could control little other than his sense of smell. So he decided to force a overwhelming smell that smelled of rotting fish, sewage, skunk, carrion, and sic. After he did this, he summoned...... Angry daffodils from a small bright realm he had been to a hundred years or so ago. The daffodils sprung from the ground with knifes and flaming giant Beatles on sticks. They all screamed in unison "HAIL MERCY AND LAW, DEATH TO CHAOS" and ran in striking numbers towards Larry.

#33 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Nulgath: "i can hear you all thinking.. I'll just say.. Don't under-estimate my power..."

#34 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Larry looked to the sky as he heard the match-up and grinned, knowing that the match was determined for a reason.

"They just won't let me off easy, will they?"  Larry chuckled to himself before his body was twisted to the arena.

He looked upon the simple arena, disappointed at how bland it was.  'Hardly giving any fairness, are they?  This realm is more affiliated with Law then those damn Lords think...'

Larry stared at Theodore and grinned, knowing that the fight had begun.  Larry could feel Theodore trying to breach his mind, the simple enchantment in his hat created to block Nulgath's abilities was meaningless to Theodore.  Larry's experiences and and affinity to chaos warded off Theodore's first attack, but he was quickly assaulted with a barrage of putrid smells. 

Larry coughed and smiled, 'A nice move, but a move against my mind.  If it were real, perhaps it would give me an issue.'

Instead of forcing the smell out of his mind, a spark of purple flickered from Larry's hand to his nose, another enchantment, returning Larry's sense of smell to himself.

Looking upon Theodore's army of daffodils, Larry chuckled, "All matter, organic or inorganic can be manipulated, some might even say enchanted..."

As the daffodils came charging, Larry reached into both pockets and scattered a number of dice towards the creatures.  Upon impact with the daffodils or the ground, the dice exploded, casting off flames and shock-waves, assaulting any daffodils fortunate enough not to be hit directly by the initial attack.  With the explosion, various plumes of smoke began collecting in front of Theodore's vision.

#35 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

Theodore tried desperately in te smoke not to lose sight of Larry, for he knew if he did, Larry would manipulate the shadows to conceal himself. Quickly, Theodore swung his sword violently at the columns holding up the overhangs of the colloseum . Purple basts of energy shot from the sword and exploded on impact with the columns. The overhangs crashed into the audience causing a explosion of rubble on to the field. These were merely warning shots, to show off his power. Theodore took control of the demons mind, and used his new host to shout " Hey Larry, my cable isn't working and I hear you are the guy! Well I'm going to eat your babies and crap on your dead carcass after I'm finished with this halfbreed over here!!" Theodore used the distraction to duck under the rubble and summon more daffodils.

Edited by BanjoKazooie, 21 June 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#36 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

'What?' was the only word that went through Larry's mind, he couldn't understand what was being said, but he kept forth with his plan.  Instead of bringing out his shadows, Larry pulled out another die, one much more decorative.  Larry's eyes glowed purple as the die flickered in color before being tossed into the smoke.  The smoke suddenly flashed its own shade of purple before being consumed by the die.

With another rumble, Larry jumped to the side, avoiding another pile of rubble, which caught some loose thread on his coat, "Damn, is this guy trying to ruin my coat?"

Larry turned to see another wave of Daffodils coming his way, 'Hmm...  Too small to even bother with my guns just yet...'

Grabbing a smaller piece of the rubble, Larry flipped into the air, using his magic again to enchant the rock itself.  Tossing it at the wave, the rock split into countless shards that came down like a rain of knives.  Landing on his feet, Larry turned to see daffodils being impaled or shredded with the shards.

#37 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

As shreds of green flew by Theodore, he thought to himself," "Why did I think they were a good idea. Well moving on to my next option." Theodore then fling his sword rapidly at the guns at Larry's side while flying into the air. His face started to glow a dark red, and he let out a bloodcurdling howl that caused all the remaining daffodils to catch fire, and the ground began shaking and fissures began forming on the ground. The colosseum began to collapse and most of the rubble was sent sprawling at Larry. A force field was forming around the floating Theodore.

Theodore twiddles thumbs while waiting for Larry's response.

#38 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

(sorry for taking a while, every chance I had today, I had to do something else.  Then I had to play diplomat for another forum because users fights from here and there...)

As Theordore swung, Larry tried to avoid some  "Try as you might, they're not hanging off by some weak straps of leather."

Feeling the tremors and oncoming rubble, Larry grinned as he looked down at his gloves, "I suppose my enchantment wasn't a waste after all..."

Utilizing his experience and agility from years of training, Larry jumped straight at the rubble, latching on to one rock with his gloves, only to jump to others, using the same technique.  Feeling a rush of energy, reminding him of his younger body, Larry held a gun in one hand and began firing at Theodore's forcefield while continuing jumping to each rock.

#39 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Theodore's force field broke, and the energy from the blast shot him across the arena where he slammed into the audiance. "Ugh, thats gonna hurt in the morning," theodore muttered to himself.  He stood up shook off the rubble, and noticed his left hand had been severely cut. Theodore flew up in a rage, his face now boiled red spewing out hot flames.  He looked at the acrobatic Larry, and entered his mind.  At first there was little he could do, but with a little effort, he forced him to misstep, and Larry fell 20 meters down to the rubble. Boom!  Theodore used the garnered time wrap his hand in a bit of loose garment.

Edited by BelieberDirectioner, 23 June 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#40 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

"Sh**"  Larry muttered, losing his step.  It seemed there was only one option, but he didn't want to reveal his strategy now.  'Is there anything I can do to break my fall other than that?'

As Larry fell closer to the ground, an idea popped in his head, if Theodore couldn't see him, his strategy wouldn't be revealed, in fact, it would speed up his strategy.  Pulling out another handful of dice, Larry threw them all downwards, one of them being the die that was enchanted to hold all the smoke from the previous explosions.  The explosions kicked up dust and smoke everywhere, while Larry released the shadows from his coat to blacken the smoke and dust clouds even more.

Completely out of Theodore's sight, Larry swung off something, to land without too much pain.  His speed would ensure if his plan would work, and a blast of purple could then be seen emanating from inside the dark smoke and clouds.  With the blast, it seemed as if some sort of dust or material was sent in every direction.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roleplaying, action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!