#61 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

Dismiss the last move. Theodore is hit by the gunshot and dies. Larry wins!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#62 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

[It doesn't have to end that way, I'm pretty sure your character could come up with some sort of counter.  Just because one strategy works, doesn't mean another one won't.  This is all up to you, though.]

#63 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Signa looked in shock at the dead body. He couldn't believe that the old man beat him. Larry wasn't someone to mess with or underestimate. 

Larry, of chaos, you are the victor of this round. Congratulations! The next round will be held momentarily. 

(sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with this, I have been on vacation for the past week. I will also be gone this week, but I will be able to keep up with the rp. I will also make another character soon.)

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#64 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

(If that's the case, you might as well make the next match between my character and Toon Link's character. We don't want this RP to be dead for the next week, aye?)

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#65 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

(try contacting toon link. I don't know if he still wants to participate)

fox.gif

#66 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

[Well, I guess Elric has made it official...  I wish we could have continued longer, but...

Anyways, do the character's keep their injures after the matches and what happens to their remains?]

"Tss, if only we met elsewhere, not in an arena."

Larry didn't care about the regulation or whatever backwards rules there were, he ached walking over and slowly picked up Theodore's body.  After getting a hold of him, Larry made his way out, to return Theodore's body and confront the Lords of Law.  Larry glanced at the other competitors as he was leaving, knowing he will have to come up with more tricks.

"I'm afraid your time isn't up just yet, even if your Lords say dead is dead.  Whether or not they bring you back, I'll leave this for you."  Larry pulled out one of his die, one inscribed with the symbol of chaos and order, on a balance, and placed it in Theodore's hand.

A thought went through Larry's head of the loss of his coat as he stared at Theodore's cloak.

#67 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

[Me and Elric decided it would be best if he died. His main power, mind control was too over powered. Im going to create a more balanced Character in a few hours when I get to my PC. Don't worry mourn, you haven't seen the last of the Schmais ;)]

Edited by BelieberDirectioner, 07 July 2013 - 04:44 AM.

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#68 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

(Ooh, so we can keep bringing characters in even after our initial one has died, eh?)

"Hmph... I was right in anticipating a swift end..." Bennett said under his breath to no one in particular. His arm started to pulsate violently again but calmed down quickly. Bennett sighed lightly and put his jacket back on.

I suppose I was also right in not underestimating Larry's abilities... He took down someone as seemingly powerful as a god itself. It will certainly be a great fight if I'm able to fight him myself. But given how Nulgath has been talking up his own power... well I'll probably have to be lucky to even beat Nulgath.

ecmB6v9.gif

#69 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

Name: Aladin Aeri

Description: 5'11", wears white silky garbs, has curly blonde hair, very handsome. His body is buff without being obnoxious, and he has wings that extend from his sides (Much like an angels). He may look like a pretty boy with no real threat, but he is actually extremely intelligent and deceiving. 

Weapon: Dual Swords carved from the bones of saints

Magic: Can manipulate the atmosphere and weather; can shoot lightning

Affiliation: Law

-----

Aladin was flying above the clouds, when a tornado formed and sucked him into it. All went black. He then woke up in an empty white room, and heard a massive rumble in the distance. He looked out the window to see the top part of a colosseum collapsing, and a black figure hovering above it.  A voice rang from above, "Aladin Aeri, you have been called upon to serve Law and fight to the death to stop chaos from taking over."  A few minutes later he heard another announcement, "Larry has defeated Theodore Schmai, he will advance to the next round," Aladin fell to his knees, Theodore saved his life two years ago. Aladin had been exploring an old volcano, when a tribe of devil worshipers captured him and were going to sacrifice him in the volcano. He remembers being tied to a large bone, when the people suddenly untied him and let him go, as he left, confused, he saw a black cloaked figure in the distance, and heard a voice in his mind, "You are free to leave, do not return here, your savior, Theodore Schmai". Why someone would kill such a great man was beyond Aladin. "I hope I face this Larry so I can make him feel pain like never before!" Aladin screemed out, storms were forming outside. 

#70 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

So bennett... Are you ready to face me? Are you ready to face this power? I sure hope you are.  *Grabs blade of awe* prepare yourself

#71 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

There has been a change in the order of the match ups. The next match will be Bennet Vs. Nulgath. You will be teleported momentarily. 

Signa wasn't too upset by the sudden change. After all, it gave him a chance to examine his potential opponents style in fighting. 

The two opponents then teleported to the center of the now dusty ring from the previous battle. Signa watched. He hoped Bennet would win. 

fox.gif

#72 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

I grow tiresome of your hiding Signa...

Although I expected nothing less from a mere child, whats the matter boy? Scared of bed bugs? 

The longer you take the hungrier I become, I cant wait to devour your fresh tender flesh

#73 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

There has been a change in the order of the match ups. The next match will be Bennet Vs. Nulgath.

Bennett sighed inwardly to himself "Beautiful..." 

"So bennett... Are you ready to face me? Are you ready to face this power? I sure hope you are." (Not sure how to quote other characters, so this is just a test.)

"Heh heh. You certainly think highly of yourself, Nulgath. I sure hope you fight better than you talk." Bennett stood up, pulled off his jacket with his left hand, and slung it around his shoulder. "Just know that I'm not holding back." Bennett moved over to nulgath, clenching his right fist and stretching it out to Nulgath in a standard Boxer's Handshake.

ecmB6v9.gif

#74 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Larry emerged from the court of law, without Theodore's body, it was returned to where they believed was best, or so he thought.  There was a difference in Larry's appearance, he seemed sore or wary from the previous fight, but also was wearing a 'new' overcoat.  His pride was too great to take Theodore, another champion's, cloak, so he stole a coat from the audience.

Sliding against the wall, Larry watched as the round was about to begin, it would be a good one.

Larry pulled an enchanted cigarette out to ease his pain and tilted his hat at Bennett out of respect.

#75 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Bennett tossed his jacket in Larry's general direction while still keeping his arm extended and his fist clenched. He turned slightly to look at Larry and said "Just in case you lose it again", giving Larry a small grin. He turned back to Nulgath with a more serious look on his face as he moved closer and closer to him, still honoring the Boxer's handshake.

(I'm assuming the characters that were still in the room had some way of viewing the fight. Just going out on a limb there.)

ecmB6v9.gif

#76 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Signa couldn't believe he was about to shake hands about that monster. What was he thinking? That monster knows nothing of honor. Signa could only watch and hope that things would turn out well. 

fox.gif

#77 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

(Not necessarily a handshake, rather it's a fist bump. It's a fist bump because, in boxing, the combatant's hands are obviously covered by the boxing gloves, so shaking hands would be a bit strange, ya know?)

ecmB6v9.gif

#78 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

*Does the boxers handshake* *Then my powers starts to show buy fire passing through my veins* 

#79 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Aladin enters the arena, and sees that a fight is going on. He sits next to a young man who appears to be very shy, and pats him on the back. "This must be Signa" Aladin thought.

Edited by BelieberDirectioner, 13 July 2013 - 01:23 PM.

#80 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

Bennett was a bit startled when Nulgath returned the fist bump.

Huh. Guess he does have a bit of honor... Wait... what the hell?

Bennett drew back slightly when fire erupted from Nulgath's outstretched hand, consuming Bennett's right arm in flames. Bennett glanced slightly at it and chuckled lightly.

All right then. Your turn.

The flames covering Bennett's arm dissipated violently, showing his charred bandages being engulfed by demonic aura. The aura started fluctuating violently, completely disintegrating the bandages around his arm and showing the demonic markings branded into his arm.

"There you go."

ecmB6v9.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roleplaying, action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!