79 replies to this topic

#61 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

You are wrong and I am not entirely sure why you are being so persistent.

I think there's a misunderstanding here... I think that SailtheSeas is correct in that these three games we're discussing aren't made by Nintendo. They're produced and owned by Nintendo, though... Show me a 3rd party game on the Wii or Wii U that has the standalone Nintendo logo on the front.

Anyways, even though they aren't made by Nintendo, why on earth does it matter? The point here is that "There aren't enough new IP for the Wii U", which is wrong... These three games we're discussing are new IP, just not made by Nintendo; produced and owned by Nintendo, though.

The thing I don't get about people- well, people like you, is that you keep on trying to prove your point with nothing... All you do is say that you're right and 3Dude is wrong, without any evidence to back it up, other than some untrue, made-up "facts".

Also, you say you reported 3Dude to "the mods"... He is one, in case you haven't noticed. Of course, that doesn't give him free range to be harsh towards users, but some people need to be educated.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#62 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

You're wrong and I'm right, the end of discussion.

Wow such an amazing insightful argument. How do you still breath while drowning? That is some feat mam

#63 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

Wow such an amazing insightful argument. How do you still breath while drowning? That is some feat mam

Your constant belittlement of me hasn't gone unnoted.

#64 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

POPULAR

Just one little problem there. We have mountains of factual irrefutable proof, like logos on boxes and copyright claims of ownership in the game credits, and you have jack diddly except you being obnoxious and stupid.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#65 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

I doubt you will commonly see this in first place. my best guess is getting it in 2nd/3rd then passing into 1st.

Dude you too know that players in the first position won't get that item. They just won't. All they get is bananas.

Newp, GameXplain has confirmed that you can get the horn in 1st place. :) Link: https://twitter.com/...338189902876672

#66 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

I think there's a misunderstanding here... I think that SailtheSeas is correct in that these three games we're discussing aren't made by Nintendo. They're produced and owned by Nintendo, though... Show me a 3rd party game on the Wii or Wii U that has the standalone Nintendo logo on the front.

Anyways, even though they aren't made by Nintendo, why on earth does it matter? The point here is that "There aren't enough new IP for the Wii U", which is wrong... These three games we're discussing are new IP, just not made by Nintendo; produced and owned by Nintendo, though.

The thing I don't get about people- well, people like you, is that you keep on trying to prove your point with nothing... All you do is say that you're right and 3Dude is wrong, without any evidence to back it up, other than some untrue, made-up "facts".

Also, you say you reported 3Dude to "the mods"... He is one, in case you haven't noticed. Of course, that doesn't give him free range to be harsh towards users, but some people need to be educated.

Nintendo doesn't own any of those IP's.

Just one little problem there. We have mountains of factual irrefutable proof, like logos on boxes and copyright claims of ownership in the game credits, and you have jack diddly except you being obnoxious and stupid.

I'm right, you're wrong! Now you're just being petty.

#67 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

Hes not talking about being made by nintendo, hes talking about nintendo not coming out with any new ip's period. He was very specific about that.

And technically, Nintendo DID have a hand in making wonderful 101 (was originally going to be a gamestarring nintendo characters) in both game direction, and programming, (lego undercover as well, and bayo 2) Its why Nintendo is incuded as the Author of the programs as well the property holder in the credits.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#68 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

This is pretty much the internet in one post.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#69 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

I'm right, you're wrong! Now you're just being petty.

You dont actually know any of the definitions or proper applications of the words you try to use, do you?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#70 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

This is pretty much the internet in one post.

It's not my fault I'm right is it?

The last IP made by Nintendo that I can remember was Pikmin for the Gamecube.

You dont actually know any of the definitions or proper applications of the words you try to use, do you?

I most certainly do. You're now resorting to try and belittle me and well it just won't work.

#71 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

Firstly... What does it matter? They're exclusive to the Wii U, and if the matter we're talking about is the amount of new IP for the Wii U, then these three games say high. All new IP for the Wii U.

Secondly... WOW, I'm sorry, but you're an idiot... It's useless trying to teach you anything, you just ignore the facts and say "Well, it doesn't matter if you have FACTUAL EVIDENCE that I'm wrong... I'm still right. :333".

49533659.jpg

EDIT: Okay now I'm pretty sure he's trolling...

Edited by MatrixChicken, 07 May 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#72 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

It's not my fault I'm right is it?

The last IP made by Nintendo that I can remember was Pikmin for the Gamecube.

iY6k7DiIfrzwe.gif

#73 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

I'm right and you're wrong, just #dealwithit.

#74 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

Mega was less idiotic than this. He at least gave effort.

#75 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

iyKdi21SkGuNp.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#76 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Mega was less idiotic than this. He at least gave effort.

I'm not trolling, I still stand by what I've said.

Nintendo's last IP was Pikmin.

iyKdi21SkGuNp.jpg

That means nothing, the Wonderful 101 is not a Nintendo IP and I refuse to believe so.

#77 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Can you bane him now 3dude? I think you have all you need to do so in this thread alone let alone every other post of his lol

#78 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

*snip*

Uh... Uh... Uh... E-everybody knows that "author" only means writing, so like Nintendo wrote some of the script yeah that's totally what that means they don't own it at all LOL I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG.

Whoa, it seems my mind was taken over for a second there...

#79 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

Can you bane him now 3dude? I think you have all you need to do so in this thread alone let alone every other post of his lol

Banned for what? Stating my opinions?

Uh... Uh... Uh... E-everybody knows that "author" only means writing, so like Nintendo wrote some of the script yeah that's totally what that means they don't own it at all LOL I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG.

Whoa, it seems my mind was taken over for a second there...

Strop trolling me, it's not nice. :(

#80 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

I cant ban people, I pretty much just clean up spam. Which I technically should have done here... But exposing the depths of his depravity for future reference and for all to see seemed more important.... ALthough that seem to have run its course sufficiently enough.

And Im still hoping he might learn something from this and become slightly better for it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!