nintendoplayer1985

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Man, Magnus from KIU would be so epic.

Heck yeah! Maybe he can replace one of the characters from Fire Emblem.
Playing M rated games doesn't make you an adult or hardcore gamer.

#602 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Can somebody help me with something about super smash bros brawl:

Next month I will buy a wii u and I want to buy it with super smash bros brawl but I will only be able to play it with a wii remote and nunchuck and not a GameCube controller, and I don't know if it will be comfortable by what I read about it so can somebody tell me if brawl is comfortable to play with a wii remote and nunchuck?

#603 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Can somebody help me with something about super smash bros brawl:

Next month I will buy a wii u and I want to buy it with super smash bros brawl but I will only be able to play it with a wii remote and nunchuck and not a GameCube controller, and I don't know if it will be comfortable by what I read about it so can somebody tell me if brawl is comfortable to play with a wii remote and nunchuck?

Let me put it this way - it's not comfortable, but it's not uncomfortable either. The Wiimote and Nunchaku are probably the middleground of the other two / three control options. It's way better than the Wiimote alone, but nowhere near as good as a Classic Controller or Gamecube controller. If you screw around with some of the control settings they give you, you should be able to find a way to make the Wiimote and Nunchaku combination feel comfy for use in a battle.

PRO-TIP: The Wiimote and Nunchaku combination has a setting called "Shake Smash." (If memory serves.) Turning that on makes things infinitely easier.

#604 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Let me put it this way - it's not comfortable, but it's not uncomfortable either. The Wiimote and Nunchaku are probably the middleground of the other two / three control options. It's way better than the Wiimote alone, but nowhere near as good as a Classic Controller or Gamecube controller. If you screw around with some of the control settings they give you, you should be able to find a way to make the Wiimote and Nunchaku combination feel comfy for use in a battle.
PRO-TIP: The Wiimote and Nunchaku combination has a setting called "Shake Smash." (If memory serves.) Turning that on makes things infinitely easier.

So basically if I don't have a classic controller or a GameCube controller it's not going to be bad but it's also not gonna be good?

#605 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Pretty much, yeah.

#606 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Damn it, but will the game still be awesome?

#607 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

The only time the game isn't fun is if you're:

A. Using the Wiimote by itself.
B. Trying to play online.

But otherwise, it's all fun all the time.

#608 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

The only time the game isn't fun is if you're:
A. Using the Wiimote by itself.
B. Trying to play online.
But otherwise, it's all fun all the time.

But how much annoying is the nunchuck and wii remote?

#609 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

It's not bad, but it's not all that good either. It's definitely better than the Wiimote alone, but it's not as a comfortable and easy to use as a Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller.

#610 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Ok, thanks for helping me.

#611 FlashStep111

FlashStep111

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

I hope they don't spoil the game like they did with releasing brawl info everyday on the super smash bros. website and i would like to see a bigger roster and more stages and customization and better online play and bring back melee physics and game play

#612 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

Wanted to share this with you guys. http://www.zeldainfo..._medium=twitter

Things that are mentioned in the Link above.

A user by the name of “Halibuton” has appeared on GameFAQs, claiming to work in Namco’s PR firm. His thread shares with us a slew of details on the upcoming game that he claims to have heard here and there throughout his work. It should be noted that there is no way to verify the legitimacy of this source, and these rumors should be taken as nothing more.
  • Nintendo Direct feed is coming on January 31st, the anniversary of Brawl‘s JP release.
  • Little Mac and Takamaru were two of the first newcomers chosen, representing the East and the West.
  • K. Rool will be playable, featuring a redesign of the character put forth by Retro Studios. (Could a new Donkey Kong Country be on the way?)
  • Ridley will be playable, featuring his “evolution” from Other M. He and K. Rool were chosen due to high demand.
  • Shulk, Ghirahim, and Dillon are planned to be included in the roster, but these decisions are not finalized
  • Platinum Games wants to include a character, but no decisions have been made yet. Characters from The Wonderful 101 look more likely than Bayonetta.
  • A new Yoshi character to be introduced will be playable, likely to originate from Yoshi Land Wii U.
  • Starship Mario, Pushmo Park, Cookie Country (Kirby), and Giant Chasm (BW2) will all be featured stages.

LordPickleton.png

#613 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

Ok, thanks for helping me.

Try a Classic Controller. They are still compatible, though I have never found the wiimote/nunchuck to be uncomfortable in any way shape or form.

#614 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

id me most exicted for working online gameplay, with mic's. 5+ player battles(5 for at home, 6+ for DS and online). more levels. map creater revamp, with more specials, like background turrets, things that can appear on the map and attack players.

id like the chose your final smash things. by the way can we get the seperate target smashes for every character back. branching story campain? 1st player campain competitions(both playing seperatly tring to beat campain first or with higher score).

charter suggestions(1-2 max per developer on game, developers might need to pay to feature a character =/., would like a 3rd party from a tales game(kratos and loyde are the most populare i know of)). pettyprana,king kayrool, beserk lord or similar form metroid prime game, riddly probly wouldnt work. magic phycopath from new zelda game.

I hope they don't spoil the game like they did with releasing brawl info everyday on the super smash bros. website and i would like to see a bigger roster and more stages and customization and better online play and bring back melee physics and game play

i hated that

#615 Blue22

Blue22

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • NNID:SockNinja!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Online tourneys would be cool. Also, riot mode where you
and a friend go online on a team and try to beat the 15 other
teams on a huge stage.

#616 kevinderp

kevinderp

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything Nintendo

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Online tourneys would be cool. Also, riot mode where you
and a friend go online on a team and try to beat the 15 other
teams on a huge stage.

That would be awesome! So long as they really flesh out the online modes and make the characters a tad more balanced (I'm looking at you Metaknight >->).
WII U: kevinderp
3DS: 4312-9847-6355
Posted Image

#617 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

That would be awesome! So long as they really flesh out the online modes and make the characters a tad more balanced (I'm looking at you Metaknight >->).

.. definitly agree the 15 team on huge map would be great.

team balance would be hard. espicaly since many characters are garnteed to rape specific charters and viceversa. but hopefully its better overall.

#618 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Disagree with the 15player online, it would be a mess and consider the power it takes to render them. Up to 4 players is fine

#619 JDCoop6

JDCoop6

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm really psyched about the new Smash Bros. coming out eventually
I can't wait to see what they can do with the online capabilities and graphical quality :D

#620 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Disagree with the 15player online, it would be a mess and consider the power it takes to render them. Up to 4 players is fine

fix 1. large maps, small wont work for obvious reasons.
2. rendering, on teh wiiU it shouldnt be a big issue. as far as rendering is consorned id expect around 10 on the normal wii, and its graphcis could pass as xbox. only issues i see would be from playabililty or issues in the playlist.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!