umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

The hype is great, the game looks beautiful, my favorite game character megaman is IN!! just PLEASE NINTENDO, PLEASE SAKURAI, do not delay this game 3 times like you did with brawl, it hurt my heart. you announced it for 2014, let it be 2014, fine tune it with online updates if need be.

Edited by umegames, 11 June 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#802 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

R.I.P. PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. Then again, you were never really alive to begin with so lol. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#803 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

I think the Villager is a Wii U exclusive. All of his official pictures are on the Wii U version.

All of the characters will be the same, but the stages will be different. The fact that it is announced for 2014 is amazing, but Brawl was supposed to be in 2007, so if it got delayed, I wouldn't be surprised.

They fixed my only possible worry about the 3DS Version; the black lines will help a lot woth seeing them. I love all of the character choices, and the fact that Final Smashes are back. The Villager looks like he would be really dangerous with his grabbing ability, and Megaman looks like he would be overpowered, as he would play a ranged game. Donley Kong and Fox look scary woth the fur, and Link and Samus look amazing.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 12 June 2013 - 08:44 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#804 CrimsonDivine

CrimsonDivine

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Tera

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here. I don't know if this has been posted, but check this out. On NeoGAF, a guy by the name of salramano posted a thread before the Nintendo Direct stating his "predictions" for characters to be announced during the span of E3. He guessed Villager, Mega Man, Wii FIt Trainer, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Mii. It's been confirmed that the post was not edited. Check it out - http://www.neogaf.co...&postcount=2996

kisame.png

#805 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here. I don't know if this has been posted, but check this out. On NeoGAF, a guy by the name of salramano posted a thread before the Nintendo Direct stating his "predictions" for characters to be announced during the span of E3. He guessed Villager, Mega Man, Wii FIt Trainer, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Mii. It's been confirmed that the post was not edited. Check it out - http://www.neogaf.co...&postcount=2996

Intresting.

Welcome by the way!

#806 LK9T9

LK9T9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • NNID:Prof3ssorMGW
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

magiciandude, on 11 Jun 2013 - 1:53 PM, said:Hey we finally agree on something! I gotta admit, I'm surprised they didn't a Namco character as the first 3rd party character to be shown. I guess they haven't decided yet?

About that... -> http://www.ign.com/a...uper-smash-bros

1187263_o.gif

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Page: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

#807 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

magiciandude, on 11 Jun 2013 - 1:53 PM, said:Hey we finally agree on something! I gotta admit, I'm surprised they didn't a Namco character as the first 3rd party character to be shown. I guess they haven't decided yet?

About that... -> http://www.ign.com/a...uper-smash-bros

Yeah I just read the article. It's basically up to Sakurai. 

#808 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

3DS version looks weird. I'm just gonna put that out there.

I don't think Mega Man is going to be overpowered. He has a great projectile game, but looking at what I've seen, he'll be somewhat horrific in a game with close quarter combat, and as such may have difficulties landing those key smash attacks. I have a feeling he'll be harder to use than everyone is giving him credit for.

The Villager is what I worry about. He doesn't just block projectiles, he sends them right back. It wouldn't take a fighting game veteran anymore than a hour to get the timing down if they really wanted to. If anything, the Villager is the first character on the banned wagon in a pro tourney. Betting on it now.

Wii Fit Trainer is cool, and I'm expecting great recovery skills from her. Her Final Smash seems similar to Mario's Mario Finale, so I'm gonna take a guess and say she is going to see a lot of use from players.

Other things I wanted to say.

- Yoshi wasn't in the trailers. He's one of the original 8 as they say, but I feel that perhaps, he's been axed. I don't think Yoshi was ever a great character so that could be a plus to me, but still, I just found it weird.

- I wanna know if they added an extra function to the gameplay. Perhaps another attack button, or a toggle of some kind, just to spice the game up.

- Final Smashes are back, so I guess Zero Suit Samus will also be in the roster. Of course, they could've made it so Zero Laser doesn't actually change Samus at all.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#809 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

I'm afraid every single thing that Sakurai is saying in terms of this game is already disappointing me.

So there's this Kotaku article where he states that third party characters are not to be expected, that's fine, but then he goes down to state this:

And what about returning characters? I knew Sakurai wouldn't want to get too specific—Nintendo likes to announce characters for their big mascot fighting series with a dripfeed of news on the Smash Bros. Dojo website—but should fans expect all of their favorites from Melee and Brawl?

"The reality of the situation unfortunately is that there are certain limitations on the 3DS," Sakurai said. The 3DS and Wii U versions of the next Smash Bros will have the same library of characters.

"So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree. but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible."

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and ironically got laughed at for... Suggesting that the 3DS version might limit the Wii U version's potential. I can't believe this. There is absolutely no reason that the Wii U version should have to be limited. Everybody knows that handhelds are less powerful than consoles, so we understand if the handheld version has to be smaller.

The fact that he's really going to keep the roster the exact same between both of them is just really ridiculous. Even though I love the idea of a handheld SSB, if this is what has to come of it, I no longer want it.

Suddenly I'm actually really annoyed by the inclusion of the Wii Fit Trainer. I wonder exactly which veterans he chose to cut for her inclusion? =/

Edited by Envy, 14 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#810 CrimsonDivine

CrimsonDivine

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Tera

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

I'm afraid every single thing that Sakurai is saying in terms of this game is already disappointing me.

So there's this Kotaku article where he states that third party characters are not to be expected, that's fine, but then he goes down to state this:

This is exactly what I was afraid of, and ironically got laughed at for... Suggesting that the 3DS version might limit the Wii U version's potential. I can't believe this. There is absolutely no reason that the Wii U version should have to be limited. Everybody knows that handhelds are less powerful than consoles, so we understand if the handheld version has to be smaller.

The fact that he's really going to keep the roster the exact same between both of them is just really ridiculous. Even though I love the idea of a handheld SSB, if this is what has to come of it, I no longer want it.

Suddenly I'm actually really annoyed by the inclusion of the Wii Fit Trainer. I wonder exactly which veterans he chose to cut for her inclusion? =/

I don't understand why Sakurai doesn't just make the 3DS version smaller than the Wii U version. People will understand.

kisame.png

#811 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

Tales (universe)

Character:

Lloyd

Moveset:

B:   Beast

^B: Temptest

>B: Demon Fang

vB: Sonic Thrust

FS: Falcon's Crest

Assist Trophy:

a) Kratos using Judgement, b ) A Summon Spirit or c) a character from another Tales that was released on a Nintendo system.

Stage:

Wii U: Tower of Salvation or Melktokio Coliseum (ToS) 3DS: Hod Replica (TotA)

Trophies:

Lloyd

Colette

Cress

Mint Adnade

Kratos

Luke von Fabre

Caius

Emil

Yuri

Shing

Amber

Stickers: Pretty much all the artwork of the Tales characters from their original games. 

Music:

Like a Glint of Light (ToS)

Fatalize (ToS)

Full Force (ToS)

Summon Spirit Battle (ToS/ToP)

The Arrow was Shot (TotA)

Meaning of Birth (TotA)

Battle Theme 2 (ToV)

And any other themes I'm missing from the Tales games

Edited by magiciandude, 14 June 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#812 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

Sakurai said thatbthe speed will be in between Melee amd Brawl, which is exactly how I want it to be; Brawl was too floaty, but I find Melee to be too fast.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#813 hohi

hohi

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

5875_563145393723815_107452897_n_zps50b4

#814 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

This would be absolutely amazing

I would love this so much

we neeeeeeeeeeeeed it!!!!

Spoiler

#815 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

This would be absolutely amazing

I would love this so much

we neeeeeeeeeeeeed it!!!!

Spoiler

Just use the Master Hand glitch in Melee on Final Destination.

#816 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

Todays picture  :D

daily.jpg

Edited by BKSmash, 18 June 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#817 LK9T9

LK9T9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • NNID:Prof3ssorMGW
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

For all the Facebook users who enjoy Smash updates, giveaways & tournaments: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

I REALLY hope Nintendo does a release tournament for SSBU like they did for SSBB. I couldn't join because I was too young but my friend got top 32 out of 256 entrants with Samus.

1187263_o.gif

Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Page: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

#818 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

For all the Facebook users who enjoy Smash updates, giveaways & tournaments: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS

I REALLY hope Nintendo does a release tournament for SSBU like they did for SSBB. I couldn't join because I was too young but my friend got top 32 out of 256 entrants with Samus.

Hey thanks! I would love if they did that, I didn't even know about it at the time. Would there be many across the country or would it be just one?

#819 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

VILLAGER! That is all there is to discuss!

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#820 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm hoping if we get guest characters besides megaman we get :

1 Sonic (i know he was in brawl but it's so perfect)

2 Pacman

3 Bomberman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!