• Please log in to reply
899 replies to this topic

#101 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:05 AM

I am looking to this game, when it comes out.

I am also looking forward the the 3DS version when it comes out, but that is gonna be quite a while.....

Also, what are you guys's opinions about items? Do you think they should be kept?

#102 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

I am also looking forward the the 3DS version when it comes out, but that is gonna be quite a while.....

Also, what are you guys's opinions about items? Do you think they should be kept?

personally, I like Items for casual play, but some items are just complete bs. (case and point, the dragoon from brawl ad the red shel from melee)

#103 CSM0

CSM0

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

I've actually heard rumors that capcom is going to have a character be in SSB. I hope it's Megaman.

#104 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Perfect Dark, SSB, SvR, Fighting Games

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

I've actually heard rumors that capcom is going to have a character be in SSB. I hope it's Megaman.

Megaman would be great!
AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(^_^)**

Female protagonists are GREAT!!!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#105 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

What levels do you think will stay from Brawl? I personally think we'll need one from each series of game's that are included through playable characters. In a similar way that Brawl did it with Melee levels :P
Bring the noise.

#106 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

What levels do you think will stay from Brawl? I personally think we'll need one from each series of game's that are included through playable characters. In a similar way that Brawl did it with Melee levels :P

I hope they keep the melee stages too D:

#107 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

@Happy Monk: I'm hoping that we get 15-20 stages to return and I would like for stages from all three games to return for variety.

From Brawl, I'd like to see WarioWare and Spear Pillar return.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#108 JackAspen

JackAspen

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Banjo Kazooie, Super Smash Bros

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

i don't think anyone has said this (sorry if anyone has) but it seems like Nintendo and Ubisoft have made a pretty good relationship. so for a 3rd party character from ubisoft i think Rayman would be a good fit in the world of super smash bros

#109 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

i don't think anyone has said this (sorry if anyone has) but it seems like Nintendo and Ubisoft have made a pretty good relationship. so for a 3rd party character from ubisoft i think Rayman would be a good fit in the world of super smash bros

I'd rather have the rabbids.

Edited by ZachGuy00, 20 June 2011 - 01:11 AM.

#110 SHADOW

SHADOW

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

yes the items should be kept, plus if you don't want the items you can just turn them off you know give us a option
Posted Image

#111 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

yes the items should be kept, plus if you don't want the items you can just turn them off you know give us a option

Yea
Brawl kinda is a party game, so give people the option to have fun. But be able to turn off the gimmick for tourneyogres

#112 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:28 PM

How many Assist Trophies do you think will be upgraded to playable status?

I can see up to six happening. These players have a semi-decent chance of getting in:

- Little Mac
- Ray MK III
- Saki Amamiya
- Samurai Goroh
- Isaac
- Starfy

Of those, I'm only expecting one or two: Little Mac and Saki.

Chances are very slim that we'll see Rayman in the same and I doubt we'll be see any rep from Ubisoft.

The only third-party companies I can see characters in the game are Sega, Konami, and Capcom.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#113 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Perfect Dark, SSB, SvR, Fighting Games

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

Pretty good prediction. Many people HAVEN'T thought about this.

I think Rayman would be the type of character that would kinda give the ..."Huh? He's in the game, too?!!" type reaction that ROB had on people.

I wouldn't count Rayman out at all. **(:D)**
AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(^_^)**

Female protagonists are GREAT!!!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#114 Oni-Link

Oni-Link

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Fandom:
    Phantasy star,Kingdom hearts,pokemon,Loz

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

I Hope sonic Returns In This Game.Infact they Should Add Shadow @___@ CHAOS CONTROL!
Posted Image

#115 Hardcore Brawler

Hardcore Brawler

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Punch Out!, Metroid, Zelda, more

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

What about Waluigi ??

Posted Image

by Cerberuz

My Wii U games wishlist:
Disaster 2 - F-Zero U - Eternal Darkness 2 - Madworld 2 - Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Wii U version)

#116 juanpa899

juanpa899

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Fandom:
    EVERYTHING!

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

I hope they make MegaMan a playable character!

#117 BobTheism

BobTheism

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

Pretty good prediction. Many people HAVEN'T thought about this.

I think Rayman would be the type of character that would kinda give the ..."Huh? He's in the game, too?!!" type reaction that ROB had on people.

I wouldn't count Rayman out at all. **(:D)**

I would love for Rayman to be in it. Been tinkering a bit on his potential moveset.

B - He spins his hand around like in Rayman 3 and the longer you charge the stronger it gets, obviously. A bit cliché in Smash Bros. but I would be surprised if they didn't put it in.
Side + B - He shoots out his hand and grabs someone, then pulls himself to them. Can also be used to grab an edge of the stage (like the grapple beam or clawshot.
Up + B - Helicopter hair. What else?
Down + B - Not quite sure about this one. Could be something crazy like "Pulls out Rabbid that does something random!" or just something simple like "Uses hair to create tornado!". Suggestions?

As for regular attacks they could be characterised (spelling?/non-native english speaker) by long range as he literaly throws punches far away from him.

Seriously though, Rayman is one of my favourite video game characters and Rayman 2 is one of my favourite platformers. I would positively love him in Smash Bros.

#118 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

I want Shadow the Hedgehog in this game!
Posted Image

#119 Darkrai Lv.1000

Darkrai Lv.1000

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

If Paper Mario or Darkrai is made playable, I'll run to Nintendo's headquarters and give Sakurai a hug.

#120 Nesszach

Nesszach

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fire Emblem, Super Smash Brothers

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:53 PM

If Paper Mario or Darkrai is made playable, I'll run to Nintendo's headquarters and give Sakurai a hug.

While Paper Mario is one of my favorite series of all time, I honestly don't see a viable use in the next smash, mainly because he wouldnt have much of a move set. Until badges are added, he can only jump and swing a hammer, and i have no idea how much they can do with that to give versatility.
What would make me go and give Sakurai a hug is if they added another fire emblem swords master like Mia or Zihark, even though i see very little chance of that happening

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!