#21 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

I do. DLC can give a game more content to it, making worth more. It would be very smart for Nintendo to include this Wii U games. I just hope they don't charge even a single penny for the DLC. I mean if you pay for the game why do you need to pay more to get part of the game.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#22 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

One thing though I hope Nintendo doesn't do with their 1st-Party Games is removing content from the core game to sell it as DLC.
But I doubt that since Nintendo themselves said that they are against such acts.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#23 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

Here:
http://www.officialn...-dlc-confirmed/
And DQX is coming to Wii + Wii U so the Wii U WILL have DLC
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#24 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

I wouldn't mind DLC that adds to the game but if they do what some publishers do I'll be severely disappointed in Nintendo.
Like Day one DLC withholding characters and content from games and stuff

Example, lets say Super Smash Bros. Royal or whatever they'll call it has a original roster 64 but to get half of them you have to fork over 2 dollars per character... That would really tick me off. I wouldn't mind it though if they added characters and other things to games just so long as they're bonus material and I don't feel ripped off for buying the game for 60 bucks only to have to pay another 20 just so I can have everything on the disc. This most likely has already been said before though.
Posted Image

#25 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

I wouldn't mind DLC that adds to the game but if they do what some publishers do I'll be severely disappointed in Nintendo.

That's Bioware/EA for you. -_-

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#26 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well it's already but yeah I agree with since alot of the time the DLC is released for the other consoles and we don't get it included so we don't get the extra content. But now we'll get it.

#27 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Example, lets say Super Smash Bros. Royal or whatever they'll call it has a original roster 64 but to get half of them you have to fork over 2 dollars per character... That would really tick me off. I wouldn't mind it though if they added characters and other things to games just so long as they're bonus material and I don't feel ripped off for buying the game for 60 bucks only to have to pay another 20 just so I can have everything on the disc. This most likely has already been said before though.

I don't see Nintendo doing that, but you never know. I'd fully support DLC in SSB4 though, as long as it came after release. It would give them the ability to implement characters and stages that they didn't have the time to do before release. And would also prevent delays, since if I recall correctly Brawl got pushed back so that they could put Sonic in at the last minute.

Posted Image

#28 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

The Wii U should allow DLC, but it should also have the ability to patch. Wii games like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Metroid: Other M needed patches.

#29 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

The Wii U should allow DLC, but it should also have the ability to patch. Wii games like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Metroid: Other M needed patches.

But Skyward Sword did get a patch..... or at least a fix.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#30 Lain

Lain

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Uh huh, I'm aware of that. That, however, isn't good enough, nor do I think it's all that efficient.

Wii U should be able to have a mechanism available to easily alter codes.

Edited by Lain, 21 January 2012 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!