Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#102 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Gamecube, definitely. No one else seems to appreciate the thing but I think it really was one of Nintendo's best consoles. Some of their best first party games like Super Mario Sunshine, SSB Melee, Wind Waker and Metroid Prime were on it. And it didn't do too bad in terms of multiplats either, I mean how can you go wrong when you have games like TimeSplitters and the actually decent Tony Hawks?

I also love the fact that the main design was purple, even though I've always had the black Gamecube.

Posted Image

i had the purple one lol :D

but yah i know where your coming from but tbh i think the n64 was better for nintendo and the games on there were much more memorable for me .
also i love the wii because after the gamecube nintendo knew they had to stand out to be successful this generation and it worked out extremely well for them and it really breathed fresh air into the gaming market and their best titles from nintendo are on the wii imo

Signature_Fox.png

#103 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:44 AM

N64, the amount of super fun awesome games for that thing is unmatched.
My second would have to be PS2 just because of its crazy library.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#104 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

Favorite console of all time is the Sega Dreamcast - hands down. Love the controllers, love the games and it just arrived during the right point of my life...Freshman year of high school lol.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#105 Mensrea

Mensrea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid,Zelda ,Pikmin ,Resistance

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Gamecube in my mind is the greatest console ever created. Perfect, unique controller. Awesome color options (purple! Spice Orange!) Excellent hardware, and the games, oh the games. Wind Waker, prime, prime 2, sunshine, pikmin, pikmin 2, baten Kaitos, paper mario thousand year door, timesplitters 2, and some other truly great multiplats. I loved that system so much, that I bought two, one for each of my tv's. I remember playing that for hours upon hours. Nintendo's best console. Never again will we witness such greatness from ninty, or anyone else for that matter.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

#106 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hands down the Gamecube. Had some of the best games and made lots of new great Nintendo IPs. Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion & Pikmin! Plus some awesome games like Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Windwaker.. the list goes on and even the movie games were a joy to play on that thing! Shrek 2 and Shrek Superslam were awesome! :P Also, the controller was great, had some flaws (1 bumper, small second analog stick felt uncomfy) but over all the design and the layout was fantastic.

Edited by Colinx, 12 August 2012 - 11:45 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#107 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

3DS and GameCube

#108 Water Max

Water Max

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

I can't decide between the DS and the 3DS as my favourite video game console because because I think I have spent more time on the DS and games for it than any other console I own but I also like the StreetPass feature of the 3DS and I currently have 675 Street Hits and 720 Miis in my Plaza.

Posted Image

#109 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

I currently have 675 Street Hits and 720 Miis in my Plaza.

Stop saying how many Street pass hits you've got, it makes me sad that I only have 5 :(

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#110 sinsurances

sinsurances

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image

high definition television video converters syren sexton television x video media hubs slingbox video solo television auto owners car insurance lcd television with optical video iphone video through television too much television video games disorder

#111 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

PC.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#112 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

My favorite has got to be the Wii.

Posted Image

high definition television video converters syren sexton television x video media hubs slingbox video solo television auto owners car insurance lcd television with optical video iphone video through television too much television video games disorder

Da hell?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#113 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

My favorite has got to be the Wii.

Da hell?

da hell is right lol.

Signature_Fox.png

#114 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

Ok, I think they sell those here: http://www.youneedsomeserioushelp.com

#115 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hmmmm, i dont really have a favourite, but...
Gamecube, mainly for nostalgia reasons, i still play it alot nowadays with my friend, we normally play Smugglers Run and Mariokart Double Dash.
Definately gonna get alot of GCN games from the Wii U e'shop if there on there.

Apart from gaming consoles, i also love my laptop for playing Minecraft :P
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#116 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

This is really tough. It would have to be N64.

#117 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

My favorite is the Super Nintendo and Playstation. They were both RPG havens and had the best libraries ever.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#118 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

My favorite is the Super Nintendo and Playstation. They were both RPG havens and had the best libraries ever.

I agree with this... Gamecube is underrated as heck but these systems were something else..

I think my personal favorite though would be the Nintendo DS/Lite. It's probably what pushed me further into the realm of gaming and it carried so many unique titles despite it's graphic superiority. It really was one of Nintendo's most innovative ideas.

#119 samus

samus

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    nintendo

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

gamecube
pretty much everthing nintendo and 3rd party mostly pikmin

#120 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

I play my N64 a lot for nostalgia reasons but my favourite console is probably PS2 since thats what i played the most growing up. I still remember when my parents bought me it for christmas with Need for Speed Underground, then we got a surprise to find that it came with Prince of Persia in the box. That was a great christmas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!