The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

*Bump, but I love F-Zero*
I hope an F-Zero comes to the Wii U, I'm a big fan of the series.
It'd be epic if you could falcon punch. :)

By that do you mean jumping out of your vehicle and Falcon Punching opponents? :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#22 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

No, he means jumping out and punching their cars off the track.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 09 August 2011 - 04:25 AM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#23 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:35 AM

I don't care how they include it, I just want to see a Falcon Punch somewhere in the game.
Posted Image

#24 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

Captain Falcon is a bounty hunter right?

I hope Port Town is a hub world, and then you can just go around and beat up thugs with a Falcon Punch.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#25 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

Wait a second! Isn't Retro Studios making tracks for Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS. That could mean that they are up to something... It would be awesome if they made F-Zero for the Wii U (or even for the 3DS). Not only would it be awesome, but also epic :(.
Retro is one talented developer. I really hope they do the next F-Zero. I don't really like Sega. But then again, they did a very good job with F-Zero GX. Who knows... Better not get my hopes too high.
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#26 Metroid

Metroid

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:14 AM

I think Nintendo is waiting to make it on their next home console (which is Wii U). I wouldn't want to try to play F-Zero Wii with a wiimote and the wheel from Mario Kart Wii attached to it. I rather want to play F-Zero with a button controller (like the Wii U's controller).

F-Zero Wii U will get released, It's just a matter of time.

#27 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

there is a "big title" to be announced in September (more likely for 3ds though) hopefully its the return of F-ZEROOOOO!!!!!!!

and Falcon punches shall be included, when you win 1st place as CaptainFALCON you falcon punch others off the podium and if you destroy 25 vehicles you get a tacticle falcon punch that rips the earth apart ..... again
Posted Image

#28 Nedcone

Nedcone

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

The concept of this game sounds interesting. A street level and a racing level, hmm....

#29 Conun

Conun

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

Would be cool to see more racing games than just regular car ones.

#30 lostdwarf

lostdwarf

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

F-Zero GX was one of my most loved games on my gamecube.
I would love to see a new overhauled version in HD.

#31 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

It's Sad We Didn't Hear About It At TGS, But Theres Still E3 Comicon Otakon A Bunch Of Nintendo Conferences Etc. Have No Fear F-Zero Is Almost Here

It's Sad We Didn't Hear About It At TGS, But Theres Still E3 Comicon Otakon A Bunch Of Nintendo Conferences Etc. Have No Fear F-Zero Is Almost Here

#32 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

i find it weird that the 3ds hasnt had 1 announced for it. Fzero fits the 3ds perfectly, and the WiiU... mmmmmm *druels*
Posted Image

#33 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

A new F-Zero Wii game is said to be unveiled by Nintendo at the E3 Summit 2008 on July 15-17th, currently it’s codenamed F-Zero Z. Expect the racing game to have been developed internally at Nintendo; Since Shigeru Miyamoto commented that the past F-Zero and Star Fox collaborations with outside development houses (in F-Zero GX & AX’s case Sega) turned out to be a disappointment for Nintendo. To quote him: “consumers got very excited about the idea of those games, but the games themselves did not deliver”.
Features for F-Zero Wii include:
* All the tracks from F-Zero GX.
* An online multiplayer mode.
* “A weapon system has also been confirmed,” according to German website NintendoPlanet who leaked the news a while back.

Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime said a few months ago that the line-up for the second half of 2008 had yet to be announced, but things would be changing soon. To quote: “There’s gonna be a big game for the holiday that gamers will want. All I can tell you is what [lineup of games] we announce during E3 is gonna be fantastic. The gamer is gonna be excited and the expanded audience is gonna be excited.”

E3 said that there was gonna be a F-Zero for the Wii. Why didn't this happen. Maybe becuase they were working on Mario Kart Wii they probably forgot and only relised later and thought maybe to release it for the Wii U. Who knows?. You might find more anwers on Video Games Blogger

Edited by Merchiodos, 24 October 2011 - 04:06 PM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#34 SonicspeedLuke

SonicspeedLuke

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:05 PM

@Merchiodos You Never Know With Nintendo It Could Be For 3DS Or WiiU ,But Could Also Be For The 3DSLite/3DSi Or WiiUs/WiiX/Gamecube2/Etc. Just Like Mother It Could Take Months,Years,Even Decades To Make,But Hey What Do I Know They Could Announce It Tomorrow. So We Always Have To Expect The Unexpected

#35 Zuperman

Zuperman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Never played F-Zero, when was his last game? How would he be brought into the 21st century? Based on his passed games, would an F-Zero game today be kind of a generic racer?
Posted Image

#36 Fzerowii

Fzerowii

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    F-zero

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

E3 said that there was gonna be a F-Zero for the Wii. Why didn't this happen. Maybe becuase they were working on Mario Kart Wii they probably forgot and only relised later and thought maybe to release it for the Wii U. Who knows?. You might find more anwers on Video Games Blogger

This was confirmed to be a rumor and fake. but i agree and wish it would happen :(

#37 mrback

mrback

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

Never played an F-zero game but form what people have been saying i want to play one. I hope nintendo bring a game to wii u

Never played an f-zero??? naughty naughty :P go buy yourself an old snes & f-zero I give yourself a treat.

#38 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

Even though it isn't confirmed... at all....
I'd like to see your ideas on an Fzero on WiiU
Normally i make a long intro describing the thread but....
uuuuuhhhhhhh...

GO!!
Posted Image

#39 Rvaisse

Rvaisse

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, zelda,FF,mariooooo

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Whats really important for me in F zero is the speeeeeeeeed! So it has to be wipeoutxxxxxxxxxxed !
The tracks have to be crazy madness sh..t with loopings, verticals ramps, amazing drops etc..

The challenge of the game is based on the difficulty to manage both screen togeteher, going fast and straight and managing/driving your vehicle on the touchscreen and the buttons

#40 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:34 AM

Whats really important for me in F zero is the speeeeeeeeed! So it has to be wipeoutxxxxxxxxxxed !
The tracks have to be crazy madness sh..t with loopings, verticals ramps, amazing drops etc..

The challenge of the game is based on the difficulty to manage both screen togeteher, going fast and straight and managing/driving your vehicle on the touchscreen and the buttons

Exactly this. Also, Nintendo needs to find a way so the C. Falcon meme doesn't die. (You know, the "Yes" and "Show me your moves") and also this:

(Yeah I was talking bout the opening)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F-Zero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!