• Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Pikmin 3

Sonic Adventure 3

Paper Mario Wii U

Marvel vs Capcom 4

Nintendo vs Capcom

Street Fighter 5 (After hearing Street Fighter 4, so much, that sounds weird saying it..)

Darkstalkers 4

Kirby Wii U

Mario Party 10
Posted Image

#62 Ace

Ace

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

Zelda ftw!

#63 Tre

Tre

Blooper

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

I'm going back to old school games that they could do something with now in an interesting way. Sorry if you don't remember these games:

original Donkey Kong

Adventure Island

The Adventures of Bayou Billy

Astyanax it had potential but then

Bad Dudes

Battletoads & Double Dragon

Double Dragon

Dick Tracy

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween. Imagine what they can do with that now.

Strider

Top Gun

Edited by Tre, 17 June 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#64 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

I'm more of a M rated hardcore gamer so i'd say.
1. Gta 5
2. Aliens: Colonial marines
3. Metroid Wii U
4. Next Cod game
5. Exclusive FPS games

1367065580450s.jpg

#65 Moop

Moop

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    MY LITTLE PONY:FIM!!!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

I wanna see a MLP game that apeals to bronies, not a crappy early childhood game...
lol signature.

#66 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros., FUNimation

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

Banjo-Kazooie Wii U (if Nintendo gets Rare to make it) Posted Image
Posted Image

This signature contains one word: LOL

#67 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

I dont think you want Rare to be making anything anymore, they've kinda gone down the pooper :P

#68 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

I dont think you want Rare to be making anything anymore, they've kinda gone down the pooper :P

Since Nuts & Bolts?
Posted Image

#69 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Since Nuts & Bolts?

To me their quality of games has dropped ever since they left Nintendo, Nuts & Bolts was nowhere near Banjo Kazooie or Tooie and those were 2 generations old games. Kameo had some nice reviews but it had so much more potential, the early stages of the game when it was being developed for Nintendo, looked beyond what the game eventually became. Now they are focused on creating Kinect games, with games like Kinect Sports.

However much it pains me to say, as back in the earlier Nintendo years I saw RareWare as the best of the best, they have lost their touch.

#70 JackAspen

JackAspen

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Banjo Kazooie, Super Smash Bros

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

Nuts and Bolts is an ok game but if they did make a new banjo game (especially for Wii U even though it's not likely)I think I would die and go to heaven :P

#71 MaskMidget

MaskMidget

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

Nuts and Bolts is an ok game but if they did make a new banjo game (especially for Wii U even though it's not likely)I think I would die and go to heaven :P

I think Nuts & Bolts was only a spin-off title and not a sequel to Banjo-Tooie.

Edited by MaskMidget, 19 June 2011 - 09:02 AM.

Posted Image

#72 Marik

Marik

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

To me their quality of games has dropped ever since they left Nintendo, Nuts & Bolts was nowhere near Banjo Kazooie or Tooie and those were 2 generations old games. Kameo had some nice reviews but it had so much more potential, the early stages of the game when it was being developed for Nintendo, looked beyond what the game eventually became. Now they are focused on creating Kinect games, with games like Kinect Sports.

However much it pains me to say, as back in the earlier Nintendo years I saw RareWare as the best of the best, they have lost their touch.

Rare WAS the best. Their games were incredible. Goldeneye 64 was my first introduction to their games, followed by Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day. Those games changed my life. I don't understand why they don't remake those games with improved graphics, frame rates, and music quality. It would change my life once again.

#73 mudkipz ★

mudkipz ★

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • NNID:MudkipSoda
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong Country

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

Nuts & Bolts was a joke. I hate the Nuts & Bolts art style of Banjo and Kazooie, it's so ugly compared to the Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie art style.

I would be so happy if Banjo-Kazooie was brought back to life with a true sequel to Banjo-Tooie on the Wii U. Same with a new Conker game and Diddy Kong Racing.

What also would be great, would be another Donkey Kong game similar to Donkey Kong 64.

Posted Image

#74 Drople

Drople

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cpt. Price, Altaïr, Ezio

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

If Monster Hunter would come to the Wii U, I would buy it on release :D
Posted Image

#75 Mukkinese

Mukkinese

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:13 AM

All the first-party stuff is fine, but I'm looking for all that and much more;

Fallout

Colonial marines

Bioshock

Rage

Arkham city

Assassins creed

Mass Effect

Portal

L.A.Noire

Red dead redemption

Eldar scrolls

Dantes inferno

Resident evil 6/7?

#76 abbe

abbe

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

Super mario wiiu
Castlevania (2D)
Kid icarus wiiu
Call of duty (plz dont hurt meee)
Zelda hd
Goldeneye wiiu
Xenoblade, the last story and pandoras tower to be continued as nintendo IPs

#77 Mukkinese

Mukkinese

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

It really is depressing how few third party, mature titles are mentioned in this thread.

I'm sure the Wii U will sell on Nintendo titles alone, but if it is going to appeal to a wider audience than Nintendo fans, especially to those who call themselves "gamers", people who play mature hardcore games, like those I listed, then third party devs will have to believe that their products will sell on the Wii U.

I seriously hope they are not checking out this forum, because if this is typical of the average Wii U buyer, things don't look great for mature games on this new console...not that anyone should not want Nintendo's titles, they are great games and I'm sure Nintendo will turn out many more that top the sales charts.

I'm hoping the Wii U could have it all, Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, etc., plus Bioshock, Mass effect, Portal and Rage etc. and all the other games the Wii is famous for. I'm hoping Nintendo can break this notion of certain machines for certain kinds of games.

Edited by Mukkinese, 03 July 2011 - 03:40 PM.

#78 mariosunshinerules22

mariosunshinerules22

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:03 AM

A game simillar to Donkey Kong 64

Super Mario Sunshine 2 (I could dream)

Super Mario Wii U (side-scroller)

Zelda

Pokemon

Kirby

A yoshi's island

Mario Kart

F Zero

#79 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

It really is depressing how few third party, mature titles are mentioned in this thread.

I'm sure the Wii U will sell on Nintendo titles alone, but if it is going to appeal to a wider audience than Nintendo fans, especially to those who call themselves "gamers", people who play mature hardcore games, like those I listed, then third party devs will have to believe that their products will sell on the Wii U.

I seriously hope they are not checking out this forum, because if this is typical of the average Wii U buyer, things don't look great for mature games on this new console...not that anyone should not want Nintendo's titles, they are great games and I'm sure Nintendo will turn out many more that top the sales charts.

I'm hoping the Wii U could have it all, Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, etc., plus Bioshock, Mass effect, Portal and Rage etc. and all the other games the Wii is famous for. I'm hoping Nintendo can break this notion of certain machines for certain kinds of games.

You had Batman: Arkham City and Aliens: Colonial Marines listed as two of the games on your wishlist. Those two were announced as part of the big wave of Wii U announcements, so you can rest assured you'll see them on the Wii U.

Regarding Portal, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls, both Valve and Bethesda have voiced their interest in the Wii U. Irrational Games (of BioShock) have also said they're interested in the platform, though they've got nothing in the works for it yet (maybe we could hope for a BioShock Trilogy on the Wii U, once they're done with 3?). Same goes for BioWare. You gotta keep up with the blogs. :D

Really, if Nintendo play their cards right, the Wii U very well may become the system that "has it all" - or to put it another way, it quite literally has the potential to become the SNES of the 21st century.

#80 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

I want a HD Final Fantasy collection.
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games on wiiu, wiiu games, wiiugames, games, wiiu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!