Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

LOL @ TROLL OF CRYTEK THIS IS STELF TROLLING SAY WII U IS UNDER POWERED BUT PRETEND IT's A COMPLIMENT

this kind of doubble barreled statment is LOL and the industry is always doing it the wiu is more powerful than x360 and by some way this guy already knows this fact ,saying oh i dont know what the publics problem is IS HIM INSISTING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM AMONG THE PUBLIC WHEN THERES NO SUCH PROBLEM WHATS SO EVER,,,,

HE has created the illusion of a public problem then fueled it with a lie about wiius power THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TROLL ATTEMPT CLEAR AS DAY

IT HAS BEEN """"""""""""""""""""">CONFIRMED<<"""""""""""""""""""""MORE POWERFUL SO SAYING ANYTHING LESS IS TROLLING END OF STORY

THE MICROSOFT LEAKED DOCUMENT WAS ALSO PROFESIONAL TROLLING IT WAS A FAKE to AGAIN INSIST ITS ONLY ""AS"" POWERFUL AS X360 NOT MORE INDUSTRY TROLLING VIRAL ANTI NINTENDO IS DOOMED DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Caps Lock is on the left side of the keyboard, using it properly along with actual grammar is a huge step in getting people to read your comment. Also...what in the heck are you trying to say?

"Minimum as powerful as Xbox 360" isn't downplaying it at all. He's saying that at bare minimum it's as good as the Xbox 360. This is great news to me, although I never really doubted it. Nice to have more confirmation.

Edited by GameCollector, 20 June 2012 - 01:47 PM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#42 silverismoney

silverismoney

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Caps Lock is on the left side of the keyboard, using it properly along with actual grammar is a huge step in getting people to read your comment. Also...what in the heck are you trying to say?

"Minimum as powerful as Xbox 360" isn't downplaying it at all. He's saying that at bare minimum it's as good as the Xbox 360. This is great news to me, although I never really doubted it. Nice to have more confirmation.

actual grammar didnt help me turn 34 thousand uk pounds stearling into over 1/4 million uk pounds stearly with a nintendo stock investment in march 2005 and cashed in 2008 dont worry about me my friend

maybe the lake outside my front window thats others pay me to fish at might open your eyes to my games industry lets say know how even the little fishes my nintendo stock purchosed are making me money PROCESSING POWER IN MY BRAIN NOT MY GRAMMAR Acheived this lol

Edited by silverismoney, 20 June 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#43 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

UE4 also runs on xbox360 and ps3 downscaled. call me when u actually know something about technology

Unreal 4 hasn't been released yet lol. It's a next gen engine that can only be ran by a 2011 level GPU. Call ME when you learn something about technology. Just because I am trying to be realistic and keep your hype levels in check doesn't mean you can start insulting me. I insulted nobody. Just because I said something that disagrees with your point of view I get insulted? Grow up dude.
  • RnR likes this
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#44 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Really are you sure that's what he by minimum power of the Xbox 360 because i didn't understand it at all and too me it makes the Wii U seem like 1.5x-2x more powerful as the recent rumours state.

Minimum means least. Wii U can at least do everything the Xbox 360. He isn't getting into specifics because Nintendo will kill him with their ninjas.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#45 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

Unreal 4 hasn't been released yet lol. It's a next gen engine that can only be ran by a 2011 level GPU. Call ME when you learn something about technology. Just because I am trying to be realistic and keep your hype levels in check doesn't mean you can start insulting me. I insulted nobody. Just because I said something that disagrees with your point of view I get insulted? Grow up dude.

Call someone when you listen.. Scalable versions with cut down features wii be available but if you want to take advantage of all the features than you need a better gpu

Posted Image

#46 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

Minimum means least. Wii U can at least do everything the Xbox 360. He isn't getting into specifics because Nintendo will kill him with their ninjas.

OK thanks for clearing that up he should of said what you just told me it can do everything the Xbox 360 can at minimum power settings.Was I the only one confused by that statement he made?

#47 eugoreez

eugoreez

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

OK thanks for clearing that up he should of said what you just told me it can do everything the Xbox 360 can at minimum power settings.Was I the only one confused by that statement he made?

lol you are still confused.. it's like this

no one knows how powerful is wii u.. what we got now are all rumors.. some say weaker, same say 1.5 times more powerful bla bla bla.. but nothing is confirmed..

and this guy here said, it is not weaker... it is at least the same as current xbox OR stronger... capiche?
urhhh.. potatoes?

#48 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

lol you are still confused.. it's like this

no one knows how powerful is wii u.. what we got now are all rumors.. some say weaker, same say 1.5 times more powerful bla bla bla.. but nothing is confirmed..

and this guy here said, it is not weaker... it is at least the same as current xbox OR stronger... capiche?

I wasn't still confused i was wondering at first was anyone else confused by the statement that Crytek made and I know nothings confirmed yet or i wouldn't be asking LOL there needs to be some more leaks :D

#49 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

Ok its minimum 360 power but surely if you have assesed the power of both consoles and are making that statement surely it means the wii u is close to that power but a bit more powerful. If you compare a 50cc moped to a 1000cc motorbike do you state the 1000cc motorbike is at minimum 50cc moped power.

Again it feels like the wii u is in the region of 1-2x 360/PS3 power with most of that advantage being extra memory. To be honest I'm happy with 50-100% extra anyway as long as the wii u is reasonably priced.

#50 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:25 AM

He really did state it weird but it could havs been a bad translation.

#51 Barneykiller008

Barneykiller008

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

If it is minimumly as powerful as 360 then it means that the wii u is outdated...sad but true because It needs to be atleast as powerful as a mid end pc in order to be a new powerful system

#52 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:41 AM

If it is minimumly as powerful as 360 then it means that the wii u is outdated...sad but true because It needs to be atleast as powerful as a mid end pc in order to be a new powerful system

You never know. I guess we've got to wait until release and for someone to open one up and run diagnostic tests.

#53 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

How in the hell do you get that? Lets say this. Lets say we are talking about Xbox 360. I could say it is at minimum as powerful as the original Xbox. Does that mean the 360 is out of date?

I love how someone can say something that tells us nothing but people take it completely wrong.

#54 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

actual grammar didnt help me turn 34 thousand uk pounds stearling into over 1/4 million uk pounds stearly with a nintendo stock investment in march 2005 and cashed in 2008 dont worry about me my friend

maybe the lake outside my front window thats others pay me to fish at might open your eyes to my games industry lets say know how even the little fishes my nintendo stock purchosed are making me money PROCESSING POWER IN MY BRAIN NOT MY GRAMMAR Acheived this lol

...still didn't understand a lick of that. You still have to use grammar on the internet if you want people to understand what you mean, which is something you're failing in right now. -.-

Also, I don't really give a care about how much money you've made. Buying a stock and selling it at a high price doesn't exactly take "EXTREME PROCESSING POWER OF MA BRAIN" as you put it.

The PS3 is minimally as powerful as the Atari 2600. It must have been majorly outdated at launch. :rolleyes:

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#55 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

lol when did i insult you? EPIC announced that UE4 runs on ps3 and xbox360 downscaled
Posted Image

#56 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

How in the hell do you get that? Lets say this. Lets say we are talking about Xbox 360. I could say it is at minimum as powerful as the original Xbox. Does that mean the 360 is out of date?

I love how someone can say something that tells us nothing but people take it completely wrong.

Someone would never say that though because the Xbox 360 is massively superior to the original xbox with only the sound chip meant to be a similar design and the fact the original xbox is superior in that every xbox has a hard drive which isn't the case for the 360. No one would realistically compare them as they are a clear generation apart.

#57 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

It plays Assassin's creed and Mario and that's all I want in a console! If I wanted photo realistic graphics I'd get a PC!

#58 Falconberg

Falconberg

Spiny

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

It plays Assassin's creed and Mario and that's all I want in a console! If I wanted photo realistic graphics I'd get a PC!

I agree with goose. In the end what matters is the software it plays. I don't care if it's 2x, 3x our 1.555x the 360. I just want it to be able to play the games I want. When I read the article that this quote came from what sticks out to me is that he says there is a game being developed for wiiu using crytek 3. That it runs beautifully, and that we'll hear about it this summer. Those are way bigger news than the systems minimum power. Is it possible that Retro is using crytek 3 for their secret game? And that we're gonna hear about it in less than a month?

Edited by Falconberg, 21 June 2012 - 11:58 AM.

-falconberg (Nintendo Network ID)

#59 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

Not it isn't, it's "Minimum" as powerful as Xbox 360 which means the Wii U at it's weakest power is the best the 360 can do while maximum is much better.

#60 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

lol when did i insult you? EPIC announced that UE4 runs on ps3 and xbox360 downscaled

where ?please link since I can't find it on the internet or even being talked about on NeoGaf .

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 21 June 2012 - 11:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!