Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Flyers can afford any player they want the owner daniel snyder owns comcast .

Snyder may be able to personally afford to pay them but despite how rich he is that extra 12 or 13 million per year from weber would have definately put them over the new salary cap

#22 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

Flyers can afford any player they want the owner daniel snyder owns comcast .

They offered parise and sutter 100 mill a peice but both turned them down to go play for minesota.

Sabres offered them both the same - Parise knew what he wanted and wouldn't be swayed. I know since he is my cousin lol - and weber followed

--

I'm still cautiously optimistic that we will get someone of a season. May not be a full one, but I think we will see hockey. I just want to see Grigorenko play with us, he is tearing up the QHJML with the Ramparts.

The NHL sent out a letter to owners today - gives them permission to talk freely to the players between today and midnight friday to work out a deal.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

I'm still cautiously optimistic that we will get someone of a season. May not be a full one, but I think we will see hockey.

The last chance for a full season is if they get something done by tomorrow... cross your fingers for a miracle

#24 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

The last chance for a full season is if they get something done by tomorrow... cross your fingers for a miracle

So much for a miracle
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#25 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

So much for a miracle

...Its cuz i bet you didnt cross your fingers :P

#26 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

...Its cuz i bet you didnt cross your fingers :P

Hey man, don't be pinning this on me! I still would like even a half of a season..but the way it looks..who knows..next october is a long time away and it pisses me off.
Posted Image

#27 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

The Winter Classic may be cancelled but at least they arent going to skip us... gives us something to look forward too next year :3 hockey at the big house :)

#28 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

As someone who hardly watches Ice Hockey, I never would have thought it was such an aggressive sport.

Nothing beats NRL aggression though.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#29 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

In lighter news of the NHL.... Red Wings prospect Riley Sheahan gets pulled over "Super Drunk" wearing a Tinky Winky costume

http://www.mlive.com...eahan_wear.html

#30 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Posted Image

Made my day
Posted Image

#31 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Ahh man and I was forward to my sharks killing mitch's red wings again this season.:P

eEG8Ies.png

#32 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Ahh man and I was forward to my sharks killing mitch's red wings again this season. :P

Wheres the dislike button when you need it :P

Even though the wings have been sucking in the post season the last few years :(

Terms of the latest proposal :3 not too shabby

• Ten-Year Agreement (through 2021/22 season); Parties have mutual opt-out right after 8 years.
  • 50-50 Revenue Split between Clubs and Players with current HRR Accounting.
  • $300 million in "Make-Whole" payments (outside the system) to compensate Players for the reduced value of Player contracts in the early years of the new CBA.
  • No contractual "roll backs" of Player Salaries.
  • Clubs can operate with an effective Upper Limit of $70.2 million in 2012/13; must come into compliance with $60 million Upper Limit for the start of the 2013/14 season.
  • Each Club will be entitled to execute up to one "Compliance Buy-Out" prior to the 2013/14 season pursuant to which payments made to the Player will not be charged against the team's Cap, but will be charged against the Players' Share.
  • Establishment of a Defined Benefit Pension Plan that will provide maximum permissible benefits to Players upon retirement. The Plan will be funded with contributions out of Players' Share and $50 million of the "Make-Whole" payment amount of $300 million will be allocated and set aside to fund potential underfunding liabilities of the Plan at end of CBA.
  • Rules for Entry Level System, Salary Arbitration and Group 3 Unrestricted Free Agency will remain unchanged.
  • Maximum contract length of 6 years subject to a Club's ability to re-sign its own Player for a term of up to 7 years (provided the Player played his last full season with the re-signing Club). In addition, year-to-year Salary variability will be limited (up or down) to no more than 10% of the value of the first year of a multi-year SPC.
  • Money paid (above a defined threshold) to Players on NHL SPCs in another professional league (e.g., the AHL or a European league) will be charged against the NHL team's Cap, but not against the Players' Share.
  • "Cap Advantage Recapture" formula applicable to existing long-term contracts (in excess of 6 years) for years in which Player is retired or fails/refuses to perform under his NHL SPC.
  • Ability for Clubs to retain/allocate Salary and Cap Charges in the context of Player Trades within specified parameters.
  • More robust League-wide Revenue Sharing Program (increased pool from approximately $150 million to $200 million) with creation of Industry Growth Fund to improve the long-term revenue generating potential of the League and low-grossing Clubs. Formation of active Revenue Sharing Oversight Committee on which NHLPA will participate.
  • New Player Discipline procedures and protocol incorporating Player appeal rights to a neutral third-party arbitrator for both on-ice and off-ice discipline.

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 28 December 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#33 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

BUMP!!!!!!

Since it's playoff season

I predict it will be a Kings/Pens stanley cup final!

So mitch how bout them red wings! :D

eEG8Ies.png

#34 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

BUMP!!!!!!

Since it's playoff season

I predict it will be a Kings/Pens stanley cup final!

So mitch how bout them red wings! :D

I was a sharks fan tonight :D

and boy did they come through big for the wings!!

A win for Dallas would have tied them with the wings at 50 points and that simply wouldn't do 

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Illitch didn't buy your boys a fancy steak dinner for that epic comeback tonight ;)

#35 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

Pens/Canadiens/Chicago/Canucks - my picks for biggest upsets - IE knocked out in round 1 or 2. Stanley cup will be Bruins Vs Ducks - you heard it here first. 

Posted Image

#36 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

Pens/Canadiens/Chicago/Canucks - my picks for biggest upsets - IE knocked out in round 1 or 2. Stanley cup will be Bruins Vs Ducks - you heard it here first. 

O.O BUT YOU HATE THE BRUINS!!

eEG8Ies.png

#37 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Eww the Ducks?? Thats a gross pick

They aren't a Stanley Cup team, they're not prepared for it psychologically and they will crumble under the pressure.

#38 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I don't like it either, but I feel we are do for a lame cup
Posted Image

#39 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Oh how you underestimate the Red Wings

Creamed the Kings tonight and net themselves a tidy 2 point profit

sitting at a humble 8th place..... but Tricky called for an upset of the Blackhawks

so that means you're rooting for the Wings :D

#40 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

Oh how you underestimate the Red Wings

Creamed the Kings tonight and net themselves a tidy 2 point profit

sitting at a humble 8th place..... but Tricky called for an upset of the Blackhawks

so that means you're rooting for the Wings :D

LOL He must be.....

My wildcard stanley cup pick

Sharks/Islanders A LONG ****ING SHOT.

eEG8Ies.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!