• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

I loved Skyrim completely and due to my current situation I had to sell my Xbox 360 to get a Wii U so I sold all my games too. Wii U looked just awsome and I wanted to go back to my favorite company, Nintendo, it's where I feel at home, I absolutly hate Micro$oft for the direction they are taking. It got to the point where the only thing I used my Xbox for was Skyrim, now don't get me wrong if Skyrim didn't come to the Wii U I would feel a little dead inside, but to be honest Wii U has soo many good games coming I probably would forget about it soon enough. To me though Skyrim was beautiful, massive and epic for all the right reasons plus I never got to finish it :( I suppose all I can do is hope about a year ago Bethesda said that they would consider supporting Wii U and that it might not be too hard to do it http://www.joystiq.c...-a-possibility/ but hopes were dashed slightly last month http://www.joystiq.c...t-gen-consoles/ they seem to be very cautious at the moment, I just really hope they do it, please Bethesda bring my fave game for escaping too my new fave console. What do you guys think, any Skyrim fans on here hoping for this?

#2 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

well actually is an "old" game im not sure if it will sell that much, but it would absolutely nice to have it, i really wish the support of bethesda for the wii u, is one of the best game developers of our times with no doubt

maybe a special edition with all the dlc included would be nice lol

Edited by Stormage09, 21 October 2012 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

It's a bit late for Skyrim on Wii U I think, but if by some chance it does happen, well, the more games the better I guess.

I'm more concerned about future Bethesda titles though. TES VI and Fallout 4, etc. Especially Fallout. Don't tell me that the Wii U pad wouldn't work AMAZINGLY as a Pip Boy. :o

Edited by Deadly Virus, 21 October 2012 - 10:13 PM.

Posted Image

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

well actually is an "old" game im not sure if it will sell that much, but it would absolutely nice to have it, i really wish the support of bethesda for the wii u, is one of the best game developers of our times with no doubt

Yeah, they did screw up with the PS3 but that is a really hard system to code for, I can tell you now they can do this and they can do it good.

It's a bit late for Skyrim on Wii U I think, but if by some chance it does happen, well, the more games the better I guess.

I'm more concerned about future Bethesda titles though. TES VI and Fallout 4, etc. Especially Fallout. Don't tell me that the Wii U pad wouldn't working AMAZINGLY as a Pip Boy. :o

^^ This.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

If Bethesda were to have Skyrim on the Wii U, they better not half-ass it like they are doing with the cursed PS3 version.
Whether they do or not doesn't effect me much as I always get Elder Scrolls games for the PC, simply for the ability to add mods. :)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

another thing that looks favorable for bethesda on wii u is that they dont really push the graphics to the limits i mean, Fallout 3 and NV + skyrim dont look bad but arent either the last tech in graphics know what i mean? they are average, i think the wii u can handle these engines pretty well

i say this because they said long time ago that they will suport the wii u if "powerful enough"

Edited by Stormage09, 21 October 2012 - 02:20 PM.

Posted Image

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

If Bethesda were to have Skyrim on the Wii U, they better not half-ass it like they are doing with the cursed PS3 version.
Whether they do or not doesn't effect me much as I always get Elder Scrolls games for the PC, simply for the ability to add mods. :)

Yeah, support for the 360 version was definatly better, they need to up their game whatever they do.

another thing that looks favorable for bethesda on wii u is that they dont really push the graphics to the limits i mean, Fallout 3 and NV + skyrim dont look bad but arent either the last tech in graphics know what i mean? they are average, i think the wii u can handle these engines pretty well

i say this because they said long time ago that they will suport the wii u if "powerful enough"

Wii U Could handle Skyrim easy and the next game in the series

#8 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

Remember, Bethesda sacrifices a lot of visual aspects for the sake of content; which is a good standard to live by for a game series such as the Elder Scrolls.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#9 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Now, we don't want you to get your adorable little hopes up, so keep the indefinite nature of the universe in mind when we say that Bethesda's VP of Marketing Pete Hines has told Official Nintendo Magazine UK that a Wii U port of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is "definitely a possibility."

Hines said that Bethesda will "look at any platform" that can support the studio's games as they are designed, meaning that Nintendo's latest would have to be able to support the weight of a full port, rather than a system-exclusive approximation. In related news, the world record for simultaneous Skyrim boners was shattered 24 seconds ago as the entire Wii U community joined the tally.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/24/bethesda-wii-u-skyrim-definitely-a-possibility/

Skyrim is one of the best games of this generation, if not the best. Hopefully, Nintendo will recieve Bethersda's support.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#10 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

YES

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...-a-possibility/

Skyrim is one of the best games of this generation, if not the best. Hopefully, Nintendo will recieve Bethersda's support.

Can't agree more :)

#12 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

If it came to the Wii U, it would have to be game of the year edition with all DLC included.

#13 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

If it came to the Wii U, it would have to be game of the year edition with all DLC included.

If it ever came to the Wii U, a Game Of The Year edition is guaranteed. Bethesda always does that.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#14 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

I'd be OK if Skyrim didn't come....IF... the successor comes on the Wii U. I've played every elder scrolls...since unlike most on this forum...I'm old Lol.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#15 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

YES!!! SKYRIM IS TE BESST GAMEEE EVVVEEERRR!! I would love it on the Wii u and being able to always look at the map!

I'd be OK if Skyrim didn't come....IF... the successor comes on the Wii U. I've played every elder scrolls...since unlike most on this forum...I'm old Lol.

im young and I've played daggerfall through skyrim. I loved them more and more as the series went on actually.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#16 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

This would be cool, but I don't think that I would buy it. I'm still bitter that my PS3 copy doesn't work.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#17 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

I've still yet to play Arena; played all the others though, including the 'Redguard Adventures' game. And excluding the ones for the NGage and mobile.

This would be cool, but I don't think that I would buy it. I'm still bitter that my PS3 copy doesn't work.

It doesn't work as in you can't open the game at all, or it's a glitch-fest?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#18 Mignaga

Mignaga

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

It doesn't work as in you can't open the game at all, or it's a glitch-fest?

I can't swim. Lol.

Mig_Sig.png

#19 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

I can't swim. Lol.

......Ok, I've never heard of that one. :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#20 Mignaga

Mignaga

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

......Ok, I've never heard of that one. :P

Yeah, if I go remotely near water the game freezes. It doesn't help that my last save was on a small island. Lol.

Mig_Sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!